2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Modified Soul

GTAV Original Mystery File Archive

Smeefy

I think people on the other thread are starting to take the signs wayyyy too literal it almost hurts to read their ideas, like looking for actual red X's thats kinda like ok fine there's X's on the mural but then the giant hand mural thing with the alumnus football quote doesnt make any sense the two quotes on that mural are contradicting each other in meaning and its nearly impossible to read the damn thing even when im standing in front of it fully scoped in the middle of the day, i think we are suppose to pull signs out of these things but not find literal representations in each one at least... that is all hope noone reads this wall of text

Bassboom

Hey Guys, Long time Trawler first time poster.

Had to say that the witch's hat on top of the cluck'n bell statue and the truck horn is def not a coincidence
Confirmed the noise and it wasn't from a passing truck it sounded like it was coming within the statue so yeah... it seems to be the biggest lead we've had besides the mural itself, i mean chickens lay eggs and sh*t, there's an egg on the mural i dont think it's a coincidence nor has anything to do with anything other than the mural, also why is it a movable object on his head and not a static chicken mohawk or whatever?

Modified Soul

Hey Guys, Long time Trawler first time poster.

Had to say that the witch's hat on top of the cluck'n bell statue and the truck horn is def not a coincidence

Confirmed the noise and it wasn't from a passing truck it sounded like it was coming within the statue so yeah... it seems to be the biggest lead we've had besides the mural itself, i mean chickens lay eggs and sh*t, there's an egg on the mural i dont think it's a coincidence nor has anything to do with anything other than the mural, also why is it a movable object on his head and not a static chicken mohawk or whatever?

funnt enough with the cone it actually looks like a rooster (which dont lay eggs) then with out the cone it becomes a chicken which (as we all know) lays eggs

Edited by Modified Soul

glunark

There are two UFO statues that I know of, one is a giant one sticking out of a building in vinewood, the other is much smaller and on top of a car in the UFO hippy camp.

I dont know if you can punch or shoot either one.

And I know of a refinery that looks like a giant jet pack, so maybe you have to interact with those after the clucking bell somehow.

POWA

I shot the Cluck'n Bell cone on top of the chicken, and I didn't get a truck horn. I shot a couple more times and still nothing. On the third shot, I got a truck horn and then I saw a semi start speeding off erractically. I chased it in my helicopter and it was speeding and passing cars, but once it went through the tunnel it went back to driving normally.

Edited by POWA

glunark

Was you using a silenced weapon?

trusk89

Hey guys,

Just a couple of things I found today:

1. At the Cluckin Bell factory there is a giant oval drawn on a building (perfectly eggshaped if you wish). Din anyone look into that?
  2. The shooting of the chicken triggers a truck horn => if you turn around quickly you see a truck driving like a maniac away from your position. I tried following it in a cab, but that wasn't fast enough.

As I said on the other thread, my time to play is short, but anything I find really interesting, which i've not read here, I'll try to post (if it has been posted already, feel free to ignore, as I try my best to follow the thread as much as possible).

Exactly what I've experienced.

glunark

I shot the Cluck'n Bell cone on top of the chicken, and I didn't get a truck horn. I shot a couple more times and still nothing. On the third shot, I got a truck horn and then I saw a semi start speeding off erractically. I chased it in my helicopter and it was speeding and passing cars, but once it went through the tunnel it went back to driving normally.

Was there anything interesting in the tunnel? Or on its walls?

POWA

The tunnel was the highway tunnel that runs under Mt. Chiliad.

alan687

Hey Folks i was reading your posts earlier and it got me interested so i made a vid of shooting the cone and the lorry,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjs9FS8oF7o

Some new info for you,

it works in multiplayer as well,

the first lorry appeared and drove to the tunnel up north,

The Second lorry took me to a location south near the limber yard

i went back to try a third time and a fourth but it did not work

what does this mean and what is with the 2 locations that the lorry's randomly stop at

hope this helps

glunark

I would have put a point of interest down on the map where the truck stoped, to see if there was anything of interest above the tunnel in the same location.

am30

I've just shot the cone off the chickens head (with a silenced weapon) and got nothing in return except a traffic cone with a hole in it. I also covered the statue in sticky's and got nothing except a wanted level. No horns or speeding trucks. I think these are just random happenings as vehicles usually seem to speed off for a certain distance after firing a weapon or even honking your horn enough at them. After a while they simmer down and return to normal speed or the driver will make a run for it.

Much that I'd like there to be something huge yet to be discovered, I am getting very doubtful. If there was something to be found it would surely be all over the forums by now. Either that or it is something that will be discovered in a GTA V spin off or future DLC. I just can't help but think it's all a bunch of red herrings to generate hype and sales, which is really annoying as I was looking forward to finding something awesome.

However, if there is anything to be found, I suspect it'll be in the Altruists camp. There are a couple things that just don't appear right about the camp (besides the lifestyle and the fear of trousers of the inhabitants). They are very well funded and armed, going by what Trevor can pick up once he's shot them all and the amount of crates that are exactly the same as those seen outside the paleto Bay Ammunation. When you enter the camp through the main gate, there is a large tower to your right. Behind the tower is a door with a warning sign set in a concrete wall built into the slope of the ground. The wall and door don't (to me) tie into the whole reject technology and live in a log cabin ethos. Nor does the vented building with the painting of the sun (very simillar to those on the 2 tanks near Stab City) above the wall, or the AC units or the big satellite dish. What are these weirdo's hiding? I'm maybe reading way too much into this.... :blush:

BadDiet2

I've got another outlandish idea... Take Franklin to Mt Chiliad wearing his Children of the Mountain shirt at the same time as the UFO appears, take Michael to do yoga on the yoga mat on Mt Gordo wearing his Epsilon robes and then take a hitchhiker to or take over the Altruist Camp with Trevor while he's in his underpants. (Franklin paid tens of thousands for that shirt, surely it means something? Michael paid thousands for the robes and had to do pointless missions all for nothing if you didn't end up stealing the money from Epsilon. Plus Michael is the character most associated with yoga. Trevor has ties to the Altruists which aren't fully explained in the game aside from the fact that Trevor just likes to associate with weird people. If Trevor enters the camp as naked as possible then maybe that will mean something?)

Bubbadeezed

Why else would they hold the release for PC? There has to be something they have in the game they don't want the geniuses with a pc to find, only reason I can see why it's only on platforms, and I'm sure if nothing's been solved by then the guys on PC will no clip the sh*t out of the game.

Smeefy

Why else would they hold the release for PC? There has to be something they have in the game they don't want the geniuses with a pc to find, only reason I can see why it's only on platforms, and I'm sure if nothing's been solved by then the guys on PC will no clip the sh*t out of the game.

PC geniuses? lol its hardly genius to run the game through a java reader and activate the triggers through console

Bubbadeezed

I was being sarcastic XD

daewan

hey all i've been reading stuff around the Web just wanted to post some things I think may help in this mystery.

1. So I was looking at altruists ingame Web page and thought it looked like morse code. 'nah he says' until someone finds a hatch that taps morse code. I don't know how to read morse code but I'd love to hear a translation.

2. a poster at http://gtaforums.com/topic/604821-grand-theft-auto-v-mysteries-and-easter-eggs/ did some work on placing a triangle based on the chilliad mural over the map drawing a line from the crashed ufo to its relative spot on the other side of the map with mount chilliad in the centre of the apex (top). This has turned up nothing but... What if the mural isn't 2d like a mountain isn't 2d. If we were to envisage the mural as a pyramid the 2 linked corners would be opposite corners (opposite sides of the montain) the egg hatch would be either the north or the south corner of the pyramid/mountain (if the mural is drawn from that perspective) I need to check which way you face when viewing the mural.

3. in the prison room 9a theres a wall writing that talks of a place where "warter now is and fire there was.." is the place you will find me (the infinty 8 killer) this is interesting as one of the main graffiti locations is a twin set of concrete water containers at the bsse of a volcanic mountain (seen by the parralel rock lines straddling the mountain face when looked at from the containers.)

4. This spot with the 2 containers also matches the figure 8 on its side with a line connecting the circles when you notice the runway stretched across the 2.

5. As my final note. Again at these containers with murals of aliens partying that is also defined as a meeting spot there is a water tank small enough t pao hear movement when u touch it but too heavy to lift. If you go below on the doors to this conta I ner is numerous double b. references including bubble and an opening with one b on either side. So I leave you now to go get me a cargobob although I haven't finished the story so .... I hope I don't find the chick from 'the ring' down there...if anything.

ps. not sure how the pyramid would aline with this spot.happy hunting.

ed. I forgot the other tie in. The road near the water containers matches the pic of the jetpack man with the alamo sea race flag as the pack! Guess thats what I'm thinking we'll find.

Edited by daewan

Wulffeld

Any news on the directions from the blacklight map?

Smeefy

hey all i've been reading stuff around the Web just wanted to post some things I think may help in this mystery.

1. So I was looking at altruists ingame Web page and thought it looked like morse code. 'nah he says' until someone finds a hatch that taps morse code. I don't know how to read morse code but I'd love to hear a translation.

here ya go:

THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION HAS BEEN A DISASTER TO THE STABILITY OF THE HUMAN RACE.
ALMOST ALL WOULD AGREE THAT CONTINUED FOCUS ON THE SUPERIORITY OF THE SUB 40 YOUNGER GENERATION WILL RESULT IN THE CATASTROPHIC AND TRAGIC END TO OUR CIVILIZATION.
MAN IS A NOCTURNAL ANIMAL BY NATURE.
THOSE WHO EXIST IN THE INDUSTRIAL-TECHNOLOGICAL SOCIETY, SUFFER FROM PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS.
HYPERVITAMINOSIS D CAUSES ABNORMALLY HIGH CONCENTRATIONS OF CALCIUM, WHICH CAN CAUSE HARM TO THE HEART, KIDNEYS AND BONES. TOXIC CONCENTRATIONS ARE A DIRECT RESULT OF EXPOSURE TO THE SUN.
CROWDING CAUSES STRESS AND AGGRESSION
PRIMITIVE SOCIETIES, ONES WHERE CLOTHES AND TOOLS OF THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION WERE NOT NEEDED, PROVIDED A STABLE FRAMEWORK FOR THE FUNCTION OF SOCIETY
ONE CAN NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE DECAY TRADITIONAL VALUES YET EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY
A MAN AS AN INDIVIDUAL, WORKING WITH AN AUTONOMOUS GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS, ALL OF WHOM ARE NAKED IN SPIRIT AND IN THE CLOTH, REMAIN HEALTHY TO HIMSELF AND OTHERS.
SUB 40S ONLY EXIST AS SUBSISTENCE TO THE ALTRUISTIC MAN AND GAINS LIFE FROM CONSUMING THEM
BAN CLOTHES. BAN LIES. BAN YOUTH. BAN DECEIT. EAT OF THE FLESH. DRINK OF THE BLOOD. WE KNOW. ALTRUISM. THE GREATEST GOOD, FOR THE GREATEST GENERATION. WE SHALL BOOM AGAIN.
Edited by Smeefy

daewan

thanks smeefy I figured it would be out there. Pity its not useful here. Has anyone tried to decode the apparent tapping from the hatch yet? guess we need someone who has an ear for it. My other theories, I'm pretty sure that we will find the jetpack in the water containers near the lost camp. The camp itself being the head of the jetpack image in the mural, the roads as body and race flag as pack are too close to not say something, and the pyramid idea is backed up by the mural lines and boxes looking vrry much like the corridor s and chambers in a real pyramid. I'm now trying to finish the game so I can actually test my theories. Oh snd I love ur sig smeefy, happy hunting.

Oh another tie in. In real pyramids there is a small passage going from the bu rial chamber pointing to the belt of orion. The relative bit... it's aim is to 'shoot' the soul 'to the stars.'

Also the observetory is aligned directly pointing to the big star at the top of alamo sea. Maybe if we find the burial chamber the hatch will be on a relative angle from it?

Also has anyone seen crosing vapor trails in the sky before? They showed after the mission to shoot down the plane for madrassi but not in anyway that it could have created?

Modified Soul

thanks smeefy I figured it would be out there. Pity its not useful here. Has anyone tried to decode the apparent tapping from the hatch yet? guess we need someone who has an ear for it. My other theories, I'm pretty sure that we will find the jetpack in the water containers near the lost camp. The camp itself being the head of the jetpack image in the mural, the roads as body and race flag as pack are too close to not say something, and the pyramid idea is backed up by the mural lines and boxes looking vrry much like the corridor s and chambers in a real pyramid. I'm now trying to finish the game so I can actually test my theories. Oh snd I love ur sig smeefy, happy hunting.

Oh another tie in. In real pyramids there is a small passage going from the bu rial chamber pointing to the belt of orion. The relative bit... it's aim is to 'shoot' the soul 'to the stars.'

Also the observetory is aligned directly pointing to the big star at the top of alamo sea. Maybe if we find the burial chamber the hatch will be on a relative angle from it?

Also has anyone seen crosing vapor trails in the sky before? They showed after the mission to shoot down the plane for madrassi but not in anyway that it could have created?

http://gtaforums.com/topic/604880-underwater-hatch-morse-code-lets-decode-it/page-4?do=findComment&comment=1063714085

thats the code at the hatch i believe

GTAinvaders

Hey, with a glitch to get under the map, I could see inside the room of the mt Chiliad, I recorded it and got a video. (Is in Spanish) but here's the video:

trusk89

Except it has nothing to do with a jetpack and there is no evidence what so ever that there is something in that room. Might wanna change the title, otherwise this is a form of spam named: linkbait.

Mdkev

I was just scanning through this thread and the other main one (406 pages and climbing) and had a thought. Is it possible to get Michael doing yoga at his house, Trevor doing yoga on Mt Gordo and franklin at top of Chiliad at 3am in a storm all at the same time?

Yoga seems significant and runs through several lines of thought but given there's only 2 places to practice......

I'll try it when I get home from work. Think it will be a pain but tried all the "easy" stuff.

POWA

I don't think Trevor can do yoga.

Mdkev

I don't think Trevor can do yoga.

Good point well made. Back to the drawing board.

Mdkev

Soz.....mispost

Edited by Mdkev

west33

Hi everybody! I just want to say I am a French lovers GTA and i follow the mystery of the Mount Chiliad. A theory was developed and apparently is a good way. So if any person can translate the french or are a bilingue for read this blog you can see it HERE. Follow it!!

Sorry for my bad english!^^'

CanOdope

Hi everybody! I just want to say I am a French lovers GTA and i follow the mystery of the Mount Chiliad. A theory was developed and apparently is a good way. So if any person can translate the french or are a bilingue for read this blog you can see it HERE. Follow it!!

Sorry for my bad english!^^'

Google translate? My smartphone is retarded. Can't do it. :-(

daewan

hey all. Has anyone used the mural overlay on the original wow signal page to see what numbers show up in the mural boxes? as the wow s I gnal code is found near a representation of the mural 'windows' I fugure it might result in a code to open a door or the underwater hatch?

Also thinking the mural is probably used more than once like here and the mountain poi's.

its hard for me to check as I use my phone.

My other thought is that the mystery may need to be solved online. On the trevor map he uses blue and red for story/online. The symbol under lookout is the same as gruppe locations but written in red? don't know if it n every ans anything, especially as I want to fly jpack in both or maybe ufo? it would be awesome to suddenky see ppl flying a ufo in online though!

also there is a useable jetpack in SA so I'd say it is more than likely it at least will be findable. peace x