GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is it possible to implement a feature to tell:

SUPAH JD

Who is a sh*t-tier player and who isn't because the level system isn't working anymore.

Tired of doing missions with idiots who try to run in, guns blazing, and not try to do sh*t with the team. Was playing the mission where you have to go to the crime scene, and usually when I play with my two good friends, we have our roles.

I take higher ground, start clearing a path, they grab it, go.

Some idiot level 102 or whatever decides to not wait, tries to run in, wastes all our lives, etc. This happens on numerous occasion. I feel like, a good feature to implement? A thumbs down, thumbs up ratings for PLAYERS. When the mission rating is off, have a rating system for players.

sh*t players/players who don't help can be marked when they try to join until they start doing better. It can serve like the bad sports at one point, where you can only play with other people who think they're Hercules and don't need help.

Not even going to go over the ones who sit on their mic when no one is talking, and continuously yell sh*t about how everyone else is the issue when they're the ones constantly dieing.

Side note, enjoying the new missions R* brought in. Too bad I can only enjoy them when I have my good team with me.

Why do they need to implement common sense into your head? If you play with randoms EXPECT to see nothing but scrubs, anything else is a bonus.

• Like 2

YogurtStorm

I will answer your question

Is it possible to implement a feature to tell who is a sh*t-tier player and who isn't?

Yes, it is

Inked 1994

I actually like that idea of being able to thumbs up/thumbs down a player. I see it not working as intended though, and a lot of people will have false status as a good or bad player.

Its better to just play with friends you know aren't going to screw around. You know how the majority of the GTA community is, and playing with randoms will frustrate you to no end.

• Like 2

Why do they need to implement common sense into your head? If you play with randoms EXPECT to see nothing but scrubs, anything else is a bonus.

Well, y'know.

Most my friends work night shift. Everyone is asleep still.

Just trying to pick up some cash. Also worth adding I only do the hard difficulty. Not to sound cool, it just usually is a lot better than constant grinding.

This.

When playing with the crew we all work together and things tend to go smoothly. I don't play missions with randoms any more as it usually takes more time than solo would.

Shame as for the likes of Trash talk I'd happily let people in to take the cash if they kept out of the way, but you know that can't happen

And now I get stuck with an idiot who drives a huge f*cking van in between trees, gets us stuck, then gets me shot because he tried to get out and run.

Yeah, done with randoms.

They need to let people kill in these missions so I can just beat the sh*t out of these stupid f*cks. How the f*ck- why the f*ck do you do this stupid sh*t?

OP go set up free aim mission if you hate Guns a Blazing type of players. You'll find players less aggressive players in FA mission because they won't try to lock spam kill all he AI

People in AA mission have the mindset that they can do it all in seconds alone. Because most of the time they can.

OP go set up free aim mission if you hate Guns a Blazing type of players. You'll find players less aggressive players in FA mission because they won't try to lock spam kill all he AI

People in AA mission have the mindset that they can do it all in seconds alone. Because most of the time they can.

Doesn't help there either.

Hell, good on you if you've been finding the players who can do them.

Doesn't help there either.

Hell, good on you if you've been finding the players who can do them.

I usually do FA mission alone and with randoms. They are usually very vocal and work together. It is alot hard and more time consuming tho.

Compared to AA missions here people race to the objective and kill everything in seconds with AA. They don't really care or need strat in AA because its to easy...Waaay to easy. So you can't really blame people for not giving a sh*t about team work when they close their eyes and mow down 20 AI in seconds.

Im just saying... If you want to work with people try FA.

Well that is if you actually find someone playing free aim though. Free aim lobbies are completely broken.

I see it not working as intended though, and a lot of people will have false status as a good or bad player.

This, i can imagine 'ERMAHGERD YOU DIDN'T LET ME DELIVER THE DOCUMENTS I'M GONNA MARK YOU AS WELL sh*t!'

Yes, that system is called I'm the best, everyone else is sh*t tier.