GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

New Website?

strakan7

I had a quick search but nothing came up on the first page so i lazily make this thread, im sure ill be corrected quickly if its been covered before ;)

I was banking some cash last night and came across a website i hadnt seen before, wondering if its new...?

Pretty cool, i suppose.

www.vinewoodloglinegenerator.com (in game internet!)

Niyologist

I had a quick search but nothing came up on the first page so i lazily make this thread, im sure ill be corrected quickly if its been covered before ;)

I was banking some cash last night and came across a website i hadnt seen before, wondering if its new...?

Pretty cool, i suppose.

www.vinewoodloglinegenerator.com (in game internet!)

That's old. It's been around since last September.

Yeah it exists. I've been on it before.

You set characters, antagonists, sidekicks, scenarios and it writes the storyline for a movie script. It's pretty funny some of the results you get too

thanks, i didnt think there was much left to notice for me in this game but i guess i was wrong!

KingoftheSouth

IDEA:

When a sex-obsessed software millionaire loses his legs in a freak lawn mowing accident, he must team up with a wise-cracking lesbian with a great rack and take on a contract-killing Japanese school girl in a race against time to disembowel a cheerleader.

I thought it was a good idea

When a sex-obsessed software millionaire loses his legs in a freak lawn mowing accident, he must team up with a wise-cracking lesbian with a great rack and take on a contract-killing Japanese school girl in a race against time to disembowel a cheerleader.

I wou..I would go and see that movie...

• Like 2

signature500x-e1644500940546.png