GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Need help with child

Flight x

poppafewpills

You're full of sh*t...no parent is this stupid.

What if you where the only child and the only thing you found fun was playing the game and your mom and Guardian took that away how would you feel

I'd be upset yea...

This game is nowhere for an 11 year old to be babysat. Go spend real quality time with your child and stop letting electric devices raise our youth.

Instill real morals and lay down the law. If the kid's not respecting the decision of his mother he'll never learn respect for himself.

hornedturtle

play the game

unlock trevor

start rampage

learn from rampage.

apply rampage to kid

If it's too good to be true...

Not believing it at all, that said, this thread is wholly entertaining. Good job "Barbara."

Wow, if you need help, take it to Yahoo Answers.

OT: As mentioned above, smash the game to pieces with a hammer.

well there are a lot of imature adults on this forum

There's one thats almost illiterate so anythings possible.

Edit: But back on topic, If this isn't a troll thread, I think it is. If he craves any game nonstop he's obviously bored in life and needs more friends (If he has friends he needs more outdoor/active friends) and/or hobbies to take his mind off of computers. Talk to him and ask him why he wants to sit at the computer all day if his reply is weird or he just doesn't want to answer he's probably ashamed or embarrassed by the real cause, If this is the case get him to tell you and help him resolve it.

Edited by BigJoe_1

ninjaontour

well there are a lot of imature adults on this forum

There's one that's almost illiterate, so anything's possible.

Fixed that for you.

• Like 3

Hi I'm 36yrs old and I have just found out that my son has been saying he's sick just to play gta online, as of currently school Is out and doesn't open up until September. He has a gtaforums account and that's how I found out. I need some advice what to do with this kid because I'm about to flip the f*ck out.

I have to deal with his father divorcing me for no reason

I have to deal with my job saying I may fired

I'm tired of this bullsh*t in my life I really don't want to be a mean mom but I want to be understanding so if some adults could help me that'd be great

-Barbara

If you feel as if he's mature enough for this game, let him have it. I personally would say 16 is minimum age. Thats pushing it a lot anyway, but you're the parent. You have the power to do as you feel is necessary. Age isn't the only barrier; I've met thirteen year olds who more mature then twenty-two year olds in this game. But, as i said earlier, you have the power. And if he has a headset, take it away. Young kids don't really get perceived kindly on xbox games due to their voices.

Edited by oidgod

Suck it up and you tell your kid to suck it up too. He's 11 years old. Go air your dirty laundry to a counselor or the proper "forum" for it.

If I was 11 years old I would be pissed off....but realize this...an 11 year old's decisions and emotions are based on impulse and instant gratification. Be tactful about it and explain your reasoning without distractions. There's a bunch of stuff you can do and say. The most important thing is to remember you're dealing with a caveman's emotional capacity, somewhat. Everything that isn't going how they want it to or getting what they want, it's the end of the world. That's just how it is sometimes. You gotta figure out a workaround or .....just take him camping for a week in a tent with nothing else but food and water. Purge both of you back to reality a bit.

tymaster50

Hi I'm 36yrs old and I have just found out that my son has been saying he's sick just to play gta online, as of currently school Is out and doesn't open up until September. He has a gtaforums account and that's how I found out. I need some advice what to do with this kid because I'm about to flip the f*ck out.

I have to deal with his father divorcing me for no reason

I have to deal with my job saying I may fired

I'm tired of this bullsh*t in my life I really don't want to be a mean mom but I want to be understanding so if some adults could help me that'd be great

-Barbara

If you feel as if he's old enough for this game, let him have it. I personally would say 16 is minimum age. Thats pushing it a lot anyway, but you're the parent. You have the power to do as you feel is necessary.

16 is such an outdated age... i started playing M games at age 8 and I'm only a borderline psychopath...

• Like 2

What if you where the only child and the only thing you found fun was playing the game and your mom and Guardian took that away how would you feel
I'd be upset yea...

This game is nowhere for an 11 year old to be babysat. Go spend real quality time with your child and stop letting electric devices raise our youth.

Instill real morals and lay down the law. If the kid's not respecting the decision of his mother he'll never learn respect for himself.

I work full time, I can't spend too much time with him due to my job. So Xbox is my way of having him satisfied, he finds joy in it so that's why he has it. But like I said his father should have full custody of him soon. So I'm just going to take away his Xbox and let my son go outside. I'm also going to inroll him into the Ymca so he can find some friends.

• Like 1

FlacidJack

The thing with my kid Is, he whines when he doesn't get what he wants. Plus he's very lazy so sports will make it worse I think. I don't want him to grow up and say I was a terrible person or whatever.

if you are seriously asking the other kids on the GTA forum do you think that will help?

As a parent (of 2) it does seem very strange that you're ranting / reaching out to the forum. If you or your ex husband can't find a way to deal with your spoiled kid then you may just want to put an end to giving him whatever he wants when he throws a tantrum. Rewarding him for acting out with 18+ video games is the problem... the solution is up to you and any others that are there to raise him, without the help of this forum.

I hope you are serious. I wanna see my comment on Dr. Phil one day! My words coming out of his mustache... imagine that!

ninjaontour

Lol most obvious troll ever

The YMCA line had me in bits lol.

• Like 3

I'm also going to inroll him into the Ymca so he can find some friends.

*Enroll

I have to hand it to you Barbara, you troll pretty well.

Almost everyone here actually thinks you have a kid and are married.

6IBTBOM.png

I work full time, I can't spend too much time with him due to my job. So Xbox is my way of having him satisfied, he finds joy in it so that's why he has it. But like I said his father should have full custody of him soon. So I'm just going to take away his Xbox and let my son go outside. I'm also going to inroll him into the Ymca so he can find some friends.

I think that's the right direction. Hope it turns out for the best. :^:

Edited by StaticLW
7Rj3AZw.png

tymaster50

Pardon the frequent questions but how exactly did he get the game? He is 11 years old, if you or your husband feel so strongly about this then why buy it in the 1st place?

Ninja_Gear

*Enroll

For some odd reason, the first thing i saw when i looked at your gif

c57J6Um.gif

Was a purple nipple about to be pierced by a needle...

*Enroll

*Enrol

yes I understand enroll is correct in the USA and Canada etc but the language is English at the end of the day......

*Enroll

I wouldn't respond to negative people like yourself but I just have to ask if I'm lieng so much, there's proof I joined this site today. So please if you don't believe me stop being negative.

Back to my child, I can't afford a lot due to the economy and bills so if there's any other ways for children (11) to have fun please enlighten me

*Enroll

I wouldn't respond to negative people like yourself but I just have to ask if I'm lieng so much, there's proof I joined this site today. So please if you don't believe me stop being negative.

Back to my child, I can't afford a lot due to the economy and bills so if there's any other ways for children (11) to have fun please enlighten me

Do you know what is forum username is?

It might help you find out what kind of a person he is on the internet. Is it Fireman Sam?

Edited by EZza2647

How did he get the game in the first place... He has to show ID and be 18+ to buy it from any electronics store, walmart ect... I'm 36 and best buy ask me for ID when I buy mature rated games!....

Make his ass do some dam house chores, read and practice his math... My son is 15 and stole my call of duty and his mom kicked his ass all over the place...

Again how did he get the game? If you bought the game and trying to be cool mom that sh*t don't work. If dad bought it destroy that sh*t like he's destroying his family he made and now wanting divorce...

If your a troll then you are not legit...

Set up parental controls on the xbox.

https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-360/security/xbox-live-parental-control

That way he will only be able to play games that are appropriate for his age.

I think I speak for most people here when I say that NOBODY wants to hear some 11 year old squeaker screaming profanities through the mic.

*Enroll

You must have been a child at some point, how did you have fun?

• Like 1

trhacker01

I'd be upset yea...

I think that sounds like a good idea. You're nice for letting him play in the first place, but him abusing that privilege is where the line needs to be drawn. At first u mentioned not wanting to be a mean mom- abuse is mean, discipline and consequences is parenting, u r not his friend, u r his mom. If he's not mad at u about one thing or another, then ur doing something wrong. Godspeed with ur new game plan!

ninjaontour

When I was a kid, we had this awesome place called outside.

• Like 2