GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Need help with child

Flight x

Hi I'm 36yrs old and I have just found out that my son has been saying he's sick just to play gta online, as of currently school Is out and doesn't open up until September. He has a gtaforums account and that's how I found out. I need some advice what to do with this kid because I'm about to flip the f*ck out.

I have to deal with his father divorcing me for no reason

I have to deal with my job saying I may fired

I'm tired of this bullsh*t in my life I really don't want to be a mean mom but I want to be understanding so if some adults could help me that'd be great

-Barbara

Edited by Flight x

smash the game into a million pieces before his eyes

most likely a troll thread but if not YOU are the adult and you should not have to come to a video game forum to seek disciplinary advice for your dysfunctional child

Edited by hentai_posse

supershocked

your the aduly. do something responsible and dont let your kid play a 18+ gane. do you know what the game contains. nudity and violence

tymaster50

Why not take away his stuff or tell him to go do something else? Or just let it run its course and soon enough he will realize he is wasting his life. Also this will probably get locked or moved to general chat.

• Like 1

AwesomeJokeGTA

Destroy it in front of him

Make him suffer for his insolence

SirFiras47

Aaa..Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?

I say beat the living crap out of him ... with love and care

• Like 2

Why not take away his stuff or tell him to go do something else? Or just let it run its course and soon enough he will realize he is wasting his life. Also this will probably get locked or moved to general chat.

I would but he's the only child. So if I do that he'll be bored

Not A Nice Person

Tell him to play LittleBigPlanet.

• Like 1

Pg7Txhi.gif

Flūttershy

If you don't think your child is mature enough to play this game, then just take him from him until he is.

Also, is your son Maro Hannover by chance?

Edited by rawrsnar
God if I have to die you will have to die

ninjaontour

Wow... You're asking for parenting advice on a forum for a video game.

I wouldn't expect to get very much in the way of reasonable counsel.

EDIT: Don't expect Grand Theft Auto to raise your child.

Edited by ninjaontour

QuackinAColdOne

Not to bash on you or anything but this is a perfect example of why children are so disrespectful Online and offline. Their parents barely know what they're doing which causes problems that could lead to disaster. I'm no marriage expert and I don't plan on being one anytime soon, but my advice is to take the game away from him, get him into sports (preferably hockey because ya know, it's hockey), spend time with him and don't allow anymore bullsh*t.

HAHAHAHAHA, asking GTA Forums for proper advice? This is going to go downhill, fast

Someone must be a crap parent if they can't figure out how to deal with their child.....

although i think this is a troll thread

Edited by mareepx
  • Like 1

Testarossa

Uh, since when are parents on GTAF?

image.png

twitter // instagram // #KB43VER

MetalThrasherXtreme

Oh boy I hope you're trolling..because if not, you definitely came to the wrong place, lol.

GTAF hates children on their game(Like me, I can't f*cking stand hearing kids playing this sh*t).

The best thing you could do is sell the game at GameStop before the next-gen version comes out and it loses all of it's value, take the money you get, get the kid a pizza and talk to him about lying about sh*t and making an account here, etc.

Also, make sure to tell him people don't take kindly to children ruining their game. (<--- Especially that one)

ExtendUnlimited

Hi I'm 36yrs old and I have just found out that my son has been saying he's sick just to play gta online, as of currently school Is out and doesn't open up until September. He has a gtaforums account and that's how I found out. I need some advice what to do with this kid because I'm about to flip the f*ck out.

I have to deal with his father divorcing me for no reason

I have to deal with my job saying I may fired

I'm tired of this bullsh*t in my life I really don't want to be a mean mom but I want to be understanding so if some adults could help me that'd be great

-Barbara

Tell him he can't skip school no more, otherwise you have to take action (take away his PS3/Xbox360) or break the GTAV game. Since you dealing with stress of bigger problems, just let it go for now.

you should cancel your internet.

for multiple reasons.

/thread.

TheGoodSgtScooter

I'd have a talk with 'im about lying and hiding it from you. Sorry about the useless/nasty replies.

Since he has a lot of free time and craves GTA, best advice would be to get him distracted with something else.

See if you can provide him a free outdoor hobby or sport that would make him happy. If that doesn't work, see if you can give him a safe game. As Yura'ndGames mentioned, Little Big Planet works. Mario Kart racing maybe... You need to make sure it's a game he likes, he'll be hooked on it and forget about GTA.

And last but not least... Make sure he develops with maturity. Most kids on GTA have terrible behavior. Good luck.

poppafewpills

I'm thinking you're doing the right thing. Maybe you should grab the controller and play a few hours yourself.

Then you'd at least have some understanding of why your child is addicted. Then again if your heard some of the dialog or see some of the scenarios in the game you might be appalled...

Edited by poppafewpills

I will pwn you newbs

Paint all of his cars chrome. Wait nvm I bet they already are troll

Flūttershy

I like how everyone is using this thread as an excuse to broadly portray all non-adults who play this game as little sh*ts.

God if I have to die you will have to die

Troll is successful it seems.

• Like 3
6IBTBOM.png

LOOOLL! !!!!!! wow man I swear people nowadays should go thru some sort or stability exam that should determine whether or not these people should be allowed to have kids. If they fail they should be locked out of being able to take another chance at the exam for at least 2 years. Charges should be applied if they fail to comply and their child taken away cause ffs this is ridiculous if it's real...

• Like 2

I forget to mention he's only 11yrs old on Xbox, I always ask him what he's doing and he always tells me he's just grinding and killing people. Sometime he tells through his EXPENSIVE headset so I'll take away his gta and cancel his subscription on xbox live.

• Like 1