Pink Fly's Tips and Tricks to Griefing

Pink Fly

I decided to make this thread because it has come to my attention that most people are terrible greifers. Now, it doesn't take anything special to be a griefer, you just need to be able to time your kills. I know griefing isn't very well regarded in the community, but I grief and I enjoy it. I bought this game so I could enjoy it. And if I enjoy griefing then I enjoy playing the game. Below I will give a few tips and tricks so people that want to grief can have a better time griefing.

First thing you want to do as a griefer is level up. You want to unlock a bunch of weapons that you could use in your arsenal. Also this allows you to have a greater amount of health. If you are a low level, and still want to grief then just use the Special Carbine. Also, make sure you max the following skills: Strength (allows you to take more damage), shooting (allows you to be more accurate when shooting) and stamina.

Second thing you want to do is choose a target. You ideally want to choose a target that is a low rank. This is because for one, they don't have alot of guns unlocked, and two, their skills are not maxed. In addition to this, they won't have alot of money, so they have to be more cautious when buying ammo. If they have to be cautious buying ammo, then they won't spend alot on ammo. Therefore, they are easy targets. If you decide to target higher ranks, then you could team up with other players to grief.

You should also try to learn to fly a lazer. A lazer will allow you to be able to easily kill griefing targets. If the targets are a low enough level then, they literally have no counter for this. They will basically be running around being able to do absolutely nothing. A tank also works, but it was recently nerfed and is pretty crappy now. I would probably stick to the lazer.

I have to go now, so I'll add more later.

Edited by Pink Fly
  • Like 1

RandallFlagg00

I want to grief you for saying "alot" multiple times. Two separate words. A lot. You're proving my point that only idiots grief low level players.

• Like 3

SMFtwstdHICK

I thought to be a griefer, you need to level up, or hack in a tank, lazer, etc.

Then, when you lose that said tank or lazer..

You go into passive mode like a pussy until your stupid ass crutch respawns..

• Like 3

I got griefed by a level 14 earlier and was so confused as to why I couldn't kill him. I am level 184 and have full stats. Then I got a chance to snipe him and he wouldn't go down even with 4 heavy sniper rounds to the face. It was then that I realized I'd been fighting a hacker the whole time.

LOL.

Tips on "Grieving"? Here I thought all you had to do was be a douche.

Misanthrope Z

*Pink Fly's tips and tricks to being a fa**ot

Inked 1994

Was the fact that low level players are easy targets so earth shattering in your little mind you decided to make a thread about it? I'm sorry, but some of us aren't complete tools and knew this by common sense, we just aren't that big of an asshole to actually do it.

ashbashbluesfan

always go for the players below rank 19 as they have no sticky bombs or explosives so you can reverse in your zentorno and spawn.kill them easy

always go for the players below rank 19 as they have no sticky bombs or explosives so you can reverse in your zentorno and spawn.kill them easy

That's a great suggestion. Thank you.

Pink fly was not loved by his father whom walked out on his mother the day he found out she was pregnant. He then tried to connect with his father as a young boy only to have felt the sting of rejection again and again. However, he never gave up on his father. Over the years, he had many "Uncles" who'd stop by his mom's trailer to visit. As he laid in bed at night listening to his mothers moans he often wondered where his father was...

I have to go now. I'll add more later.

Edited by RajunKjun

LoonySpangles

I thought to be a griefer, you need to level up, or hack in a tank, lazer, etc.

Then, when you lose that said tank or lazer..

You go into passive mode like a pussy until your stupid ass crutch respawns..

People in tanks and lazers (the players that are randomly hunting and murdering especially targetting low level players) that LOSE them should..

1. also LOSE the priviledge of going into PASSIVE mode for at least 5 minutes.
  2. Plus the inability to "Find new session" for 5 minutes.
  3. Plus the inability to start or join any mission for 5 minutes.
  4. Plus the inability to ask Lester for any help.
  5. Plus the inability for mechanic to deliver your PV.
  6. Plus stamina and strength is temporarily down to zero.
  7. Basically remove all rights to escape as a punishment for excesssive griefing.
  8. Oh you wanna just QUIT now? Then do that 3 times in a 6 month period then find yourself in the dunce server.

Problem solved.

I have to go now, so I'll add more later.

Edited by LoonySpangles

I have a better method of griefing, 100% success rate of getting a 100.0 K/D ratio.

I. Plug your game out. As hard as you can.

II. Make sure you put your disc in the original case, separately.

III. Go to your local game store, and sell it for $1.

IV. Steal a car back home. The more expensive, the better. Make sure the cops see.

V. Write "100.0 K/D Ratio" on a piece of paper.

VI. Congrats! You have a 100.0 K/D Ratio!

Edited by Wombater_18
  • Like 1

LoonySpangles

Drive back home should be edited to :

IV: Kids use pushbike/police pedal car/skateboard/pogo stick to get back home, adults drive back home.

Edited by LoonySpangles

mysteriousamg

I should add the top 10 posters on this thread on my psn and trap you in a lobby and jump you. This stupid ass thread is a waste of forum space. This is what happens to you dickheads. You brag about griefing players to the gameplay section of this gta forum community in which 99.9 percent of players here are cool legit players and then we grief you. I bet i could beat you 40-5 in a freeroam battle. You sound like one of those mid-high rank players that dont do so well against other high ranked skilled players. You are the prime example of a bully. Picking on little guys until they all get together and deficate on you in a lobby. The ants will conquer the elephant.

Edited by mysteriousamg

Was the fact that low level players are easy targets so earth shattering in your little mind you decided to make a thread about it? I'm sorry, but some of us aren't complete tools and knew this by common sense, we just aren't that big of an asshole to actually do it.

Funny, I've found being a very high level player (often the highest in a lobby these days) seems to make Lola a target when just out in free roam. When you get people below level 40 who won't give up it gets pretty tiring...