GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Images that you think may have a shot at winning the contest

LoA-Phantom

LoA-Phantom

I think I may have a winner, anyone else wanna share with the forums before the weekend starts?

Scenery I'll be using but the pic I want will take a bit of work

0_0.jpg

Definite potential to win it by ezza

0_0.jpg

Edited by LoA-Phantom

Black Rabbit

I f*cking hate selfies. That shot will not win. Most all the winners of these things have large coordinated crew efforts that have elaborate set-ups. Most likely going to have a monster truck shot wherein a crew has parked a dozen cars in two rows and while the bystanders looks on cheering, a Liberator will be jumping onto the cars from each side while fireworks go off everywhere (and it will be awesome). Yep.

If you thought my Panto Rangers pic (that SHOULD have won) in the last contest was awesome, wait till you see what I do next. Can't wait to get home from work...

LoA-Phantom

I f*cking hate selfies. That shot will not win. Most all the winners of these things have large coordinated crew efforts that have elaborate set-ups. Most likely going to have a monster truck shot wherein a crew has parked a dozen cars in two rows and while the bystanders looks on cheering, a Liberator will be jumping onto the cars from each side while fireworks go off everywhere (and it will be awesome). Yep.

We should do this lmao

RoyalRedXIII

Don't fall for this guys!! He just wants to steal your awesome pics for himself! Lol

Nice try buddy :^:

lol that's pretty much the image i had in my head when thinking what it would take to win in. It's pretty much 50/50 image quality - how much $ in new items was spent. So winner will defo be full of fireworks, liberators and more tacky stars and stripes stuff then "team USA" fans at a,world sporting event! :p

If you thought my Panto Rangers pic (that SHOULD have won) in the last contest was awesome, wait till you see what I do next. Can't wait to get home from work...

The modesty is strong with this one.

RagunCajin

Clearly the best way to win is to recreate a loading screen. Everyone knows how creative those are.

Khelandros

I think I may have a winner, anyone else wanna share with the forums before the weekend starts?

0_0.jpg

Pogo mask with glitched sunglasses? You may be right.

JohnGazman

Or someone will just recreate the guy from the advert.

#InstaWin.

Edited by JohnGazman

#InstaWin.

I was gonna do that. But my guy doesn't look "Redneck enough" to do it.

Anyway, the top 5 as of now:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

(By AlexSniperBullet)

Edited by EZza2647

LoA-Phantom

Your names joe mamma lmao who cares what you think

I can't believe people hate pogo masks so much just cause all the better gta players wear them

"all the better players"? lol no. The trolls and griefers wear them.

No truer words were ever spoken.

Edited by MrManBuz

LoA-Phantom

I don't troll or grief anyone, my year is the year of the monkey and growing up my favorite stuffed animal was a monkey that had a cigar in his mouth, your argument is invalid. Be gone noob.

CarimboHanky

"all the better players"? lol no. The trolls and griefers wear them.

excuse me JoeMamma but im a troll/griefer and while i own the pogo mask, i never wear that thing.

SM1L3_B4_U_D13

0_0.jpg

Sorry man but there is absolutely chance that this pic is gonna win
  • Like 1

JoeMamma81

lol I stand corrected :D (talking to Carimbo)

As far as LOA goes - forgot to mention the no shirt/vest combination that griefers and trolls tend to wear, also. Everything about you screams troll.

Edited by JoeMamma

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

These two. Don't really like the others.

Edited by /Tuomaz

LoA-Phantom

That's not the pic I was gonna submit, just the scenery I'm gonna use, was gonna use the eagle mask while shooting the firework launcher while the monster truck does a back flip (it goes 3/4 off that bump but should work for a pic), my other friend jumping at the monster truck in his sovereign and evil kenievel costume and the 3rd taking the pic

Yet I don't troll aka never judge a book by it's cover, aka I wait for someone like you to get trigger happy against me then go 10-1 aka I'm wearing a tank top

Edited by LoA-Phantom

MrWhiskers

#InstaWin.

I was gonna do that. But my guy doesn't look "Redneck enough" to do it.

Anyway, the top 5 as of now:

0_0.jpg

(By AlexSniperBullet)

i could actually see this one winning - ( i dont actually know what contest is going on , but this looks cool :D )

SilentMase

I wouldnt mind helping create some elaborate pic like the one mentioned, i don'tcare if someone else wins with the pic

Edited by SilentMase
  • Like 1

LoA-Phantom

I am still looking for people to create a fireworks show over the Vinewood Sign! Please help me do this!

I could