GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[PS3] [TDM] Sea Base Assault

levi447

I just got around to finishing another idea the other night, I thought would be unique in one way or another compared to most water based deathmatches. Team 1 starts a little ways up the river and must either take a boat, jet ski, truck, or Annihlator (Buzzard almost always results in BS spawn killing in almost every match I have seen with them so I stuck with the annihalator for it only has guns and keeps things fair). Either way team 1 rolls down the river or road towards the base to then start the match while team 2 usually waits no more then 30 secs for the action to start. Other then that little background info on this tell me what you guys think and could possibly be fixed, changed, added, or even better yet more ideas like this so the community can be original and creative. Thanks for looking.

Sea Base Assault

1_0.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/rn0xKp9W6Ei0aoH6gblUnw?platformId=2

Edited by levi447

I like the fact that it's positioned above the waterfall. Will give this a go.

A thing I will add is that a map like this would work wonderfully as a capture.

Exactly what I was thinking originally but have not played with the capture part of the creator much at all since its so buggy and limited in my opinion, and which one? contend, hold, or the other I can't recall right now but I definitely don't think GTA would work? But anyways thanks, an let me know what I could improve on it as I said it was going to be deleted til I reworked it so its still a work in progress.

Man-Django

This is indeed a very good job, not only does the backdrop look stunning but this guys made a whole lot of something outta nothing. Great cover, great working props, crazy map. Right up your street Zorvaine.

Edited by TheMckeever
  • Like 1

InactiveNew

levi447 ill give this a go my man looks fantastic and a lot of fun :)

How does everyone that tried this, like it? I wanted to do like Zorvaine said, and possibly make a capture version of this or even a sequel. But I need some kind of idea as like whether there is multiple levels? If a capture, what style, GTA, Raid, Hold, or Contend? Any actors in buzzards or the water craft waiting at the base? I can do most of the ground work but I want to know what you all think the next one should be like? Any and all ideas welcome for consideration thanks.

I just tried using the capture creator, a few days ago to recreate this and because if the creator bugs, Im unsure If I am willing to work with the capture part of it right now, unless someone knows what causes random props to dissapear when stacking? The deathmatch portion of creator doesn't seem to have this problem. I wanted to do like said earlier and recreate it kinda simillar but into a capture of some sort but because of the dissapearing bug the more I stack the more props dissapear? So has anyone else noticed there props dissapearing?

Edited by levi447