Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheMckeever

(PS3 / PS4) I will test/rate your Deathmatches

Stringking

PS4
http://rsg.ms/e6371ed

tCe3Ysi.jpg

Nobody has yet played this gem of a deathmatch I made. I'm not going to even describe it as the photo speaks for itself. I would like feedback on weapon choice, as I have been out of the "scene" for a long time and haven't kept up with the DM meta.

There is an underwater tunnel that connects the two sides that you may otherwise miss

Edited by Stringking

Damned_Hitman

PS4

tCe3Ysi.jpg

Nobody has yet played this gem of a deathmatch I made. I'm not going to even describe it as the photo speaks for itself. I would like feedback on weapon choice, as I have been out of the "scene" for a long time and haven't kept up with the DM meta.

There is an underwater tunnel that connects the two sides that you may otherwise miss

Bookmarking right now, loved your new version prism map.

Even shared on twitter.

-------

Played 4 vs 4 (Free Aim)

Initial impression wasn't good, thought oh no, not a swimming death match, but then realised ground was raised in places, and managed to land a quick head shot as another player transitioned from swimming to standing. As game progressed I really started to like how the map looked aesthetically, with the multi levels, ramps and different angles to shoot from and also launch bombs.

The weapons on the map are a very mixed bag, so definitely best suited to death match rather than team deathmatch, some were good choices in my view, others less so, for example a single weak sniper in a relatively closed space, didn't seem that useful, I'd imagine even less so in assisted aim? I'd suggest an SMG perhaps, or a Pump shotgun instead.

In relation to the propping though, and how it played out, I'd say really well. Overall I asked the guys in the lobby what they thought, and on average it had a 6-7 / 10 score, next time will need to run it as intended as a DM rather than TDM though.

Edited by Damned_Hitman

InactiveNew

PS4

tCe3Ysi.jpg

Bookmarked will add thoughts after i played looks very interesting

Edited by UniqueAsh

Damned_Hitman

It will be interesting to hear how this job plays in Assisted Aim :)

Stringking

PS4

tCe3Ysi.jpg

Bookmarking right now, loved your new version prism map.

Even shared on twitter.

-------

Played 4 vs 4 (Free Aim)

Initial impression wasn't good, thought oh no, not a swimming death match, but then realised ground was raised in places, and managed to land a quick head shot as another player transitioned from swimming to standing. As game progressed I really started to like how the map looked aesthetically, with the multi levels, ramps and different angles to shoot from and also launch bombs.

The weapons on the map are a very mixed bag, so definitely best suited to death match rather than team deathmatch, some were good choices in my view, others less so, for example a single weak sniper in a relatively closed space, didn't seem that useful, I'd imagine even less so in assisted aim? I'd suggest an SMG perhaps, or a Pump shotgun instead.

In relation to the propping though, and how it played out, I'd say really well. Overall I asked the guys in the lobby what they thought, and on average it had a 6-7 / 10 score, next time will need to run it as intended as a DM rather than TDM though.

Thanks for the input! I had a feeling the weapons would be hit or miss, but as for the snipers they are both located at the highest sections of the map, overlooking everything. Seemed fitting. The weapons are all distributed evenly for a TDM (meaning same distance etc from team spawns). I'm afraid DM may result in a few players getting a "power weapon" on the initial spawn. I guess it wouldn't matter too much in the long run, just sayin.

You didn't mention the tunnel! lol I love that part of it. Hopefully the bottom wasn't too "swimmy". My original idea wasn't to have deep water but by the time I realized the tide affected it that much I had already gone too far. In creator the bottom was walkable like 80% of the time. Also I tried to place the majority of bottom spawns close to a ramp or not out in the open just in case you spawned swimming

Edited by Stringking

GODHATESME

Is your map in the cave by coveted?

Stringking

I have no idea what coveted is or means, but yeah I guess?

Damned_Hitman

'Coveted' is a contact mission on GTAOnline (Co-op), you spawn near the cave on it.

Here's some footage from a killstreak on your map (not my video)

It's good in free aim, if it was to be played in assisted aim, I'd imagine the swimming aspects of it, would lead to 'fish in a barrel' gameplay.

GODHATESME

What prop is the you used and how,d you even build in the cave and on water..?

Stringking

'Coveted' is a contact mission on GTAOnline (Co-op), you spawn near the cave on it.

Here's some footage from a killstreak on your map (not my video)

It's good in free aim, if it was to be played in assisted aim, I'd imagine the swimming aspects of it, would lead to 'fish in a barrel' gameplay.

Very fish in a barrel I'd imagine lol. But you're not supposed to be down there when the tide rises! Maybe I should change it around and remove all spawns from the bottom and put all the "power weapons" down there instead.

Or I could go through the painstaking process of raising the floor so that the water level is never too high to walk. I really didn't want any swimming going on except down through the tunnel

Stringking

What prop is the you used and how,d you even build in the cave and on water..?

Those are building blocks from stunt races ;)

Building in the cave wasn't too hard since the camera fits inside. The entire upper platform section and ramps was a template that I built outside and moved inside. As far as water, you can place anything wherever you want in creator these days

GODHATESME

Stunt race props in deathmatch care to explain?

Stringking

Nope, that's about as far as this conversation goes here! I may explain in a private message. Ya know, for the right price

Damned_Hitman

I'm privy to knowledge of how the glitch works with the stunt props, however I will forewarn anyone trying it, it's not straightforward at all. Best to leave it to the creator pros.

InactiveNew

Nope, that's about as far as this conversation goes here! I may explain in a private message. Ya know, for the right price

I'm privy to knowledge of how the glitch works with the stunt props, however I will forewarn anyone trying it, it's not straightforward at all. Best to leave it to the creator pros.

Lets be clear and transparent from the get go. The method is a glitch. Nothing more, nothing less. Rockstar should of sorted the method/issue glitch whatever when the stunt creator glitch method got abused by some very very patient GCCC members.

Here we are again only difference is this is now well known. In my personal opinion Rockstar should just add the props to the other gamemodes it wouldn't be difficult and why is their always so much emphasis on races? I do understand that's where there is a large player base, however they should give these tools to ALL players in ALL other modes and move on. The game in general would be a lot more fun and enjoyable especially with the talented array off creators in the GTA community at this point. I've said it numerous times before time and time again i don't mind racing at all or even playing stunt races there cool despite my early impressions but when i think GTA i think guns, gangs and pure violence in brilliant open world. If you're going to push the racing community so much can you not have a little time for the combat side of the community? that's all i ask as a creator Rockstar :)

How can you blame any aspiring or passionate creator from wanting to use these tools in other game modes? you simply can't and when i see maps like above i just want to play! i don't care who's made it where it came from lol if its combat and looks interesting I'm there like a flash.

I f*cked my PS4 applying new thermal so wont be able to play my bookmarked list till I'm back but i do look forward to this and i do have some new map's for our Mac if he's still reviewing?

Always refreshing to see this thread in content creator good on TheMcKeever, I've played some wonderful DM's from this list over my time on PS that i still have bookmarked to this day years later :) Hey that's dedication on his part. Mad respect from my end.

Edited by UniqueAsh

Sky_Light12

anyone hyping about Red Dead Redemption 2 ?

well i made a DM & LTS stylized after red dead redemption

Team DM

2_0.jpg

http://rsg.ms/303a340

weapons : Revolver , vintage pistol ( GTA V version of RDR's high powered pistol ) , marksman pistol , double-barreled shotgun , molotov and mini SMG*

vehicles : Roosevelt with paintjob representing team's color & technical ( intended for gun emplacement , but decided mobile anyway )

note : although mini SMG is anachronistic to fit RDR's theme , but it replaces the role of gusenberg sweeper . and since no horses here , we used Roosevelt as vintage vehicle

LTS

2_0.jpg

http://rsg.ms/7cabb62

weapons : Revolver , vintage pistol ( GTA V version of RDR's high powered pistol ) , marksman pistol , double-barreled shotgun , molotov and mini SMG

vehicles : Roosevelt with paintjob representing team's color

this version has each team splits into 3 group ( and each group has 5 members ) . consist : middle ( engages in mountain ) , northeast* ( engages near train track , the most dangerous part ) and southwest* ( engages around supermarket )

note : both northeast and southwest direction is based on in-game map & blueprints

InactiveNew

Team DM

2_0.jpg

weapons : Revolver , vintage pistol ( GTA V version of RDR's high powered pistol ) , marksman pistol , double-barreled shotgun , molotov and mini SMG*

vehicles : Roosevelt with paintjob representing team's color & technical ( intended for gun emplacement , but decided mobile anyway )

note : although mini SMG is anachronistic to fit RDR's theme , but it replaces the role of gusenberg sweeper . and since no horses here , we used Roosevelt as vintage vehicle

LTS

2_0.jpg

weapons : Revolver , vintage pistol ( GTA V version of RDR's high powered pistol ) , marksman pistol , double-barreled shotgun , molotov and mini SMG

this version has each team splits into 3 group ( and each group has 5 members ) . consist : middle ( engages in mountain ) , northeast* ( engages near train track , the most dangerous part ) and southwest* ( engages around supermarket )

note : both northeast and southwest direction is based on in-game map & blueprints

awesome! I'm well pumped for Red Dead i just hope we get a DM creator :)

Edited by UniqueAsh

Damned_Hitman

Team DM

2_0.jpg

LTS

2_0.jpg

Mckeever let's get testing?

Sky_Light12

Team DM

2_0.jpg

LTS

2_0.jpg

awesome! I'm well pumped for Red Dead i just hope we get a DM creator :)

You swapped a horse for a Roosevelt in this particular area of the map is very interesting. I've not seen that vehicle used in this scenario at that location before, would be cool to see how that would play out with a large group with players holding on to the side of the Roosevelt gunning enemies down!

its a pity they didn't let us place gusenberg sweeper and a musket

oh yeah , there is a horse in fame or shame's scene ( this particular participant gives us a pun of " flogging the dead horse ) , but the horse are actually same ones from red dead redemption

sleepwalk1980

Building in the cave wasn't too hard since the camera fits inside. The entire upper platform section and ramps was a template that I built outside and moved inside. As far as water, you can place anything wherever you want in creator these days

How did you know if the template would fit inside the cave. Was it a lot of guesswork as to where things would line up?

I always find using the job photo view to scope an area is a good idea as it allows you to look up more than the standard creator camera view.

(Third menu item down for those that can't picture what I'm talking about)

367319.jpg

Edited by sleepwalk1980

Stringking

How did you know if the template would fit inside the cave. Was it a lot of guesswork as to where things would line up?

I always find using the job photo view to scope an area is a good idea as it allows you to look up more than the standard creator camera view.

I had a (very crude) mockup built of the cave elsewhere. Really it was just distances I measured from left<>right & front<>back. Here's a pic I had taken at the time

G0ahwYE.jpg

Sky_Light12

here we are again , ladies and gentlemen !

i am proud to present you , 4 WAY DUEL BASED OFF RED DEAD REDEMPTION

LTS

2_0.jpg

http://rsg.ms/88fabbb

in this map , surrounded by bush as some sort of barrier view . at starting point , each participant surrounded by 3 upturn table and some crates , rocks , cactus and more in order to make it look like closer to wild west style ( oh there is also generator lamp that act like a spotlights ) . all participant supplied with marksman pistol , each . in similar vein to " every bullet count " but it instead has combined element of last man standing , quickdraw ( quickly aim and shoot any person you don't like ) and quick cover ( with use of upturn tables )

in addition , this also based off mexican standoff ( with multiple sides hostile toward each other and points their weapon on other person's throat , at which one person moves , everyone pull the trigger )

Edited by Sky_Light12

TheMckeever

I for one hope we don't get the Creator on RDR2 and that R* just gives us plenty decent locations and maps to not get bored. My reason being for this logic is "What are you gonna build?" A ranch with a barn for a shootout, doubt it, you know yourselves it'll will only take a week to be flooded with HORSE PARKOUR and RNG TDMs, no thanks but as the communities proven before you can only trust 1% of the creator community to make decent content.

I don't wanna see makeshift unreaslistic spam crap on RDR2, if it does happen it'll be a total basturt for players looking for TDMs, which are a lot of people who play RDR, so it'll be sitting on host screens again, RDR1's matchmaking Trumps GTA5s poor system and even had a little pre-lobby where people could fist fight each other!

Edited by TheMckeever

Damned_Hitman

I agree, we want better matchmaking not an endless spread of modes and created content on top.

InactiveNew

I for one hope we don't get the Creator on RDR2 and that R* just gives us plenty decent locations and maps to not get bored. My reason being for this logic is "What are you gonna build?" A ranch with a barn for a shootout, doubt it, you know yourselves it'll will only take a week to be flooded with HORSE PARKOUR and RNG TDMs, no thanks but as the communities proven before you can only trust 1% of the creator community to make decent content.

I don't wanna see makeshift unreaslistic spam crap on RDR2, if it does happen it'll be a total basturt for players looking for TDMs, which are a lot of people who play RDR, so it'll be sitting on host screens again, RDR1's matchmaking Trumps GTA5s poor system and even had a little pre-lobby where people could fist fight each other!

I agree, we want better matchmaking not an endless spread of modes and created content on top.

I could not agree more these adversary modes are on overload right now and is totally unnecessary. It's depressing especially considering they stopped verifying jobs.

Edited by UniqueAsh

TheMckeever

i am proud to present you ,

4 WAY DUEL - RED DEAD REDEMPTION

LTS

2_0.jpg

Good job, looks like something right outta RDR, guns go perfectly with it (though I personally would make the revolver the FORCED weapon) and the cover was needed but not overused, they only thing i disliked about this job was the settings... 30min rounds and needing 4 people minimum to start it. It took forever to get 4 people... then after I did get 'em I done the replay glitch to get more. So from now on it would be for the best to make all LTS's just 2 players needed to start and that way we can do the replay glitch to at least test these jobs with higher numbers. Not gonna dock points for minimum players thou obviously. Gonna dock ya for putting it on 30min rounds as I had to wait 5mins on watching these two idiots chasing each other around for what seemed way too long... some other players left rather than wait. Don't blame em, get those rounds down to 5,6 or 7 minutes!

3.89/5

Sky_Light12

i am proud to present you ,

4 WAY DUEL - RED DEAD REDEMPTION

LTS

2_0.jpg

Good job, looks like something right outta RDR, guns go perfectly with it (though I personally would make the revolver the FORCED weapon) and the cover was needed but not overused, they only thing i disliked about this job was the settings... 30min rounds and needing 4 people minimum to start it. It took forever to get 4 people... then after I did get 'em I done the replay glitch to get more. So from now on it would be for the best to make all LTS's just 2 players needed to start and that way we can do the replay glitch to at least test these jobs with higher numbers. Not gonna dock points for minimum players thou obviously. Gonna dock ya for putting it on 30min rounds as I had to wait 5mins on watching these two idiots chasing each other around for what seemed way too long... some other players left rather than wait. Don't blame em, get those rounds down to 5,6 or 7 minutes!

3.89/5

ppfffttt forgive me , it was my habit for 30 minute until i didn't realize the LTS i made was meant for quicker death than prolonged survival

if only they've allowed use of vintage weapons other than marksman pistol & vintage pistol . though to be fair , vintage pistol IS actually RDR's high powered pistol , its no wonder vintage pistol has no manufacturer

Edited by Sky_Light12

spukin

http://rsg.ms/9017e33

So i post mine. Small TDM based on Red Faction map. Best for 3vs3 but 4vs4 will do also.

Damned_Hitman

Sort yerself out McKeever, where are these damn reviews!

InactiveNew

My man McKeever try these :) I'm looking for genuine feedback mainly weapon choice on a some if even needed.

AmaZed To See You

2_0.jpg

#NWO: Underground

2_0.jpg

#NWO: Construction

2_0.jpg

*This map i went for SMG's but they seem a little overpowering for the specific area have a go and let me know what you think :)

edit - removed LTS jobs as not relevant here. Just deathmatches :)

Edited by UniqueAsh