GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Any way to transfer cars between garages?

Marvs

I have a full 10 car garage in LS and a 6 car in Paleto, is there anyway to move cars about? Sorry if this has been asked before!

drive a car from garage A into garage B.

Did not think it would be that simple... haha

Does it give me a choice which I want to move? or will it move a certain slot?

not sure if trolling or serious

Unfortunately I'm serious.. this is GTAO I didn't think the logical approach would actually work!

Edited by Marvs

You can bring in NPC vehicles to your garage A then it will ask you which vehicle you want to move to your garage B (can't be full) if you don't want to drive all the way to your other garage :)

wont you loose a car in the destination garage if its full? I believe it asks which car you wish to replace, so op will need to have a free spot initialy in the destination.

I just want to swap a few cars from garage A to garage B, I will drive one up tonight and see if it gives me an option to simply select and swap one!

wont you loose a car in the destination garage if its full? I believe it asks which car you wish to replace, so op will need to have a free spot initialy in the destination.

It will move the car selected for replacement to the other garage in the first open slot

Gunslinger_GK

I will, you can swap cars very easily
I have two full 10 cars garage and i constantly switch cars from one to the other when i wanna access my apartment.

No worries, it actually works

Edited by Gunslinger_GK

I have two full 10 cars garage and i constantly switch cars from one to the other when i wanna access my apartment.

Does it give you the option to choose which car to swap with?

Crunch McThornbody

I managed to somehow lose an insured car when putting cars in a full garage and having an existing one transferred to my 2nd garage.

Literally vanished, wasn't in either garage and Mors Mutual didn't show it was destroyed.

Luckily it was only an Ocelot F620, I purposely didn't choose one of my expensive cars to get 'bumped' into my 2nd garage in case something like this happened.

Edited by Crunch McThornbody

WesternMotorcycleCo.

If both garages are full:

• Get in car you want to transfer
  • set spawn location to garage you want to transfer to.
  • Join new session
  • Your car will be outside
  • Drive it into the new garage
  • It will prompt you to transfer a vehicle to your other garage
  • Then you can call the mechanic, get another vehicle you want to transfer and drive that one in also while your already at the new garage.
  • Repeat

I managed to somehow lose an insured car when putting cars in a full garage and having an existing one transferred to my 2nd garage.

Literally vanished, wasn't in either garage and Mors Mutual didn't show it was destroyed.

Luckily it was only an Ocelot F620, I purposely didn't choose one of my expensive cars to get 'bumped' into my 2nd garage in case something like this happened.

I guess I will also try it with a cheaper car!

Gunslinger_GK

Yes.

Drive the car in, message pops up, once you spawn in the garage your vehicule list appears and the game asks you which vehicule you would like to replace. Chose one and the two cars will be instantly swapped. You'll lose none.

I constantly switch my vehicules because i use many vehicules with my crew and i don't remember where i stored each, so it's a no-brainer for me, did it for weeks and it works.

Yes.

Drive the car in, message pops up, once you spawn in the garage your vehicule list appears and the game asks you which vehicule you would like to replace. Chose one and the two cars will be instantly swapped. You'll lose none.

I constantly switch my vehicules because i use many vehicules with my crew and i don't remember where i stored each, so it's a no-brainer for me, did it for weeks and it works.

Brilliant, thanks for all the help guys!

• Like 1