Jesse the Hippie Jesus, any other pedestrians like him?

Jeremiahtunks

Jeremiahtunks

I've ran into a couple people you can talk to, they appear as white dots, does i've ran into jesse and the altruist guy, anybody know of any others?

Yeah there's plenty, too many too list without making a wall of text, and then the ones i haven't seen yet, sure to be some. I guess one can check the wiki, if one doesnt mind mild spoilers. Bet they're all listed somewhere if not there.

Off the top of my head i remember zombie guy, impotent rage, past her prime diva and the space ranger(unsure of convo) on vinewood boulevard. Vietnam vet in sandy shores, a dancing redneck somewhere near in the sticks, the mexican orator by the easter highway in ls(forgot area name), and.....hm i know there is a few more funny ones i met and should remember.... But i don't....

Jesse christ is my fav tho, i reckon. Reminds me of several friends and roommates while studying. Easygoing stoners with messiah complex and daddy issues, not in short supply in the western world i guess. I like em, they're so mellow, you know, so rad. good guys (although f*cking annoying at times, which reminds me not to overtoke).

Edited by Sofa

universetwisters

I know there's some dude in a powdered wig by the RV dealership in Harmony who talks about "muh heritage" and some guy in the supermarket parking lot in Paleto Bay telling you about a website or something.

sTgL5iS.png

happygrowls

There's a Epsilonist on Portola Drive. Close to Vangelico.

There's Jesco White in the Alamo Sea dancing to music.

There's a Zombie in Vinewood

There's a Hobo who talks about the end in Vespucci

Loads more

And a civil rights pretender dude ripping on his fellow countrymen of similar ethnicity for being indulgent or whatever the rabble was regarding somewhere in the south of davis(maaaayybe) iirc. He has glasses and was a snappy dresser it seems in my flashback.

Zombie In Vinewwod, black preacher in south central, mexican guy in downtown, old star in vinewood, impotent rage, jesse, web scam guy, fat xenophobic guy

these are the ones I rememeber off the top of my head

Also, if you kill them they won't come back ( I killed the web scam guy and the fat xenophobic)

I was looking for some list about these characters but i haven't seen one

Edited by Bat Guano

Yeah, remember that tubby nationalist now, i tried decking him as trevor (rip on canada, eh?) but i somehow fumbled it, hit a fence or something and stumbled for a sec, fattie ran of like the wind..... Haven't seen him since. Man was that lardass fast, couldn't keep up on foot and lost sight of him after hijacking a motorbike.

They don't come back then i see, too bad, i'll be careful to spare them, thanks for the confirm!

TheDeaconBosco

There's also a mime near the Del Perro Suburban.

The only one I wasn't aware of was Jesco in the Alamo sea. That's pretty rad.

Name-IV-Classique.png

Jeremiahtunks

Yeah there's plenty, too many too list without making a wall of text, and then the ones i haven't seen yet, sure to be some. I guess one can check the wiki, if one doesnt mind mild spoilers. Bet they're all listed somewhere if not there.

Off the top of my head i remember zombie guy, impotent rage, past her prime diva and the space ranger(unsure of convo) on vinewood boulevard. Vietnam vet in sandy shores, a dancing redneck somewhere near in the sticks, the mexican orator by the easter highway in ls(forgot area name), and.....hm i know there is a few more funny ones i met and should remember.... But i don't....

Jesse christ is my fav tho, i reckon. Reminds me of several friends and roommates while studying. Easygoing stoners with messiah complex and daddy issues, not in short supply in the western world i guess. I like em, they're so mellow, you know, so rad. good guys (although f*cking annoying at times, which reminds me not to overtoke).

Do some of these guys come with updates? I'm still at v1 :(

toymaster2

The dude in Grand Senora Desert Near LSC ( GSDC??) With a white wig and holding a sign. He says stuff like "WE CAME TO AMERICA FIRST (RAGE!!) >:("

Do some of these guys come with updates? I'm still at v1 :(

I bet they're in the base game unpatched. Consider yourself lucky, only trouble-free playthrough i ever had was out of the box unpatched, worked flawlessly, not as much as a hiccup. I was quite impressed actually.

Then later got online to play MP, the patches broke everything in turns, in both modes. And it still does, with every fix, something breaks:-P

Gta V works perfectly out of the box, and there is nothing added by updates to SP worth mention.

Edited by Sofa

Cutter De Blanc

I killed the mime. I was mad that he does not respawn.

f*cking mimes.

The Black Preacher, The Black Mime, The Crazy Black Nam Vet, The White Epsilonist, The Zombie, The Retired Actress, Some Mexican I haven't seen yet but heard about, The Fat Guy I haven't seen yet, Jesse (Jesus wannabe stoner that Amanda slept with), The Black Dude painted like a silver statue, Some White dude who talks about capitalism and some website that actually exists in game, Jesco White doing his Outlaw tap dance, Some Crazy White dude who talks about the Mountain Ppl, Impotent Rage and who could EVER forget the "Patriotic American", whose "National Right" is to rip on every other race instead of his own. (honorable mention: the ghost of Jolene Cranley)

Even though they don't respawn after you kill them, I always murder the last one with Trevor because he talks badly about Canadians, and there's something T says that basically tells you to kill this guy lol Quick two shots to the head always sends his George Washington wig flying lol It's funny, I never realized there were that many. LS is soooooooo HUGE, it seems like nothing. 15 more would be IDEAL.

Cutter De Blanc

Even if you accidentally run them over without ever having spoken to them, they still don't respawn.

What a waste. :/