2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

UltimaRisingPhoenix

A SPECIAL VEHICLE NEW DISCOVERY: Special Colours BF-400 with glitchy w

Lethal Vaccine

I never played VC on anything other than the PS2 Version. I only have CTW and SA for Mobile. III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS all for PS2 and IV, TLaD, TBoGT, and V for PS3. But all 9 play on my PS3. CTW is the only one I HAVE to play on my Phone since it was never released for PS2 or anything like that...

Eh, AP Newsvan isn't really hard to get. After obtaining the AP Bravura and AP FCR-900, the AP Newsvan was a breeze...

As for the AP Greenwood, I JUST got that a week ago, after giving up on it in December 2014. But I had a 99.47% Save which I made a backup of, so I was able to continue trying for it. Finally got it last week. Still trying for the AP Fire Truck, though...

There is an easy BP/FP Greenwood in "House Party" early on in a Los Santos Mission. It's a great alternative if the AP Greenwood is too much trouble. But obviously much more inferior to the one in End of the Line...

See all the Special Vehicles I obtained HERE. In my Profile I list everything I got and where it's all stored for EVERY GTA Game...

Edited by Militia

EU Mafia

Crap, that's impressive. Amazing job!

I am now at the mission Misappropriation, tried to get the AP Maverick a few times, but it's annoying to put into the Verdant Meadows Garage and for some reason didn't get it after suicide by entering it while on fire...according to a guide it should work, but it didn't keep it proofings. It's a pretty cool mission, and it also has an AP Buffalo. So 2 AP vehicles in 1 mission. :)

Lethal Vaccine

I usually get the AP/EC Maverick from Toreno's Last Flight in San Fierro. However, that one requires a Death to obtain it. The one in Misappropriation is very easy to get. In fact, you can PASS the Mission and get it at the same time. Just need a Tow Truck...As for the AP Buffalo, there is an AP/EC Buffalo in High Noon. Which is BETTER than the one in Misappropriation. But the one in Misappropriation also can obtain it and PASS the Mission at the same time...

Tanker Commander has an AP Sabre, BP Tanker, AP Tanker Trailer, and AP Sadler. End of the Line has a Unique/BP/FP SWAT Tank, AP Greenwood, AP/EC Feltzer, and AP Fire Truck. Much more than 2 AP Vehicles in Misappropriation.

If you want to discuss, use the other topic. This topic is solely for the Mutant/EC BF-400.

DragonpokeZ

Ugh, those wheels look so bad :/ But the color trick is awesome! I now have a Yellow, Green, White, and Black BF-400s, streetfighter style, with the FP/EP properties from Gray Imports!

BTW, for those struggling with garage space, the Ganton and Palomino Creek garages can store up to three middle sized cars and a bike if parked sideways and correctly. I do that all the time

Edited by DragonpokeZ

gangster2332

Ugh, those wheels look so bad :/ But the color trick is awesome! I now have a Yellow, Green, White, and Black BF-400s, streetfighter style, with the FP/EP properties from Gray Imports!

BTW, for those struggling with garage space, the Ganton and Palomino Creek garages can store up to three middle sized cars and a bike if parked sideways and correctly. I do that all the time

palomino creek can have 4 cars. i put my bp/fp/ep/mp/uc2 elegy and fortune, bp/fp voodoo and uc camper there.

Lethal Vaccine

The craziest is GTA III and when you park Vehicles on top of each other to get 6 into SI and 6 into SSV Safehouse Garages. Garage Management in SA is quite easy since there's usually a way to fit them all inside and hold the max capacity of 4...

gangster2332

The craziest is GTA III and when you park Vehicles on top of each other to get 6 into SI and 6 into SSV Safehouse Garages. Garage Management in SA is quite easy since there's usually a way to fit them all inside and hold the max capacity of 4...

not if you collect like me or fnxrak... its really difficult

Lethal Vaccine

Idc about Invisible Colors and the only real hard part is Impounds... :D

gangster2332

Idc about Invisible Colors and the only real hard part is Impounds... :D

the impounds are really easy lol! idont know what youre talking about

Edited by gangster2332

Lethal Vaccine

So where is your EP/FP Hydra, EP/FP Police Maverick, EP/FP Leviathan, EP/FP Rustler, etc, etc, etc? khsh97 also says they don't work well on Mobile and usually disappear eventually. Anyways, I am not gonna argue with you since I know you don't use Impounds even when they are "so easy for you."

gangster2332

i have the ap/uc maverick there, in the sf impound. also it does work. just use manual aim

VY C M

Deleted Post

Edited by 7 day survivor

Lethal Vaccine

Easy? Its not easy. Its quite a hassle actually. So which method do you prefer;

"Run to the mission-method"

OR

"Transfer the aircraft-method"

Exactly. The people who use Impounds generate easily 90-100+ Hours of Playing Time since they run on foot to every single Mission Marker, basically. This guy says it's "easy," yet he has ONE Vehicle in the SF Impound. Try putting 3 in every Impound from the beginning of the Game and keeping them where they are until you reach 100%. THAT is the challenge. Anyone can impound a Vehicle temporarily, especially if it's just 1, which has a less chance of overwriting it with Mission Vehicles and random Vehicles, etc...

Edited by Militia

VY C M

Deleted Post

Edited by 7 day survivor

Lethal Vaccine

And that is EXACTLY why I don't use them. Trust me, if they weren't as difficult and time consuming, no doubt I would have some EP/FP Aircraft, but because of the circumstances, I just don't care all that much. I much prefer just obtaining the normalized Mission Scripted Special Vehicles that come from the various Story and Side Missions.

Burn and Lap? I can get Gold on that fairly quick on PS2. I have Gold in Mobile, too. But then again the Times are so much higher to make it easier to get Gold on Mobile. But yeah, the only one I hate is City Slicking, mainly cuz it's a "long" test and one bump, you're done for and gotta try again, cuz one bump will deduct points. I have a 99% on that for PS2 and 96% on Mobile. In my previous PS2 Save I did a while back, I actually had Gold on it. But yeah, in this playthrough, I didn't care. Just wanted to finish all the stuff with all my Special Vehicles.

DragonpokeZ

palomino creek can have 4 cars. i put my bp/fp/ep/mp/uc2 elegy and fortune, bp/fp voodoo and uc camper there.Maybe it's just the cars that I try to fit, but I can only get three and a bike inside. Oh well, I can still manage my garages (so far, at least) that way, so I'm good.

Is there any other garage in which you can store vehicles on the roof besides Mulholland?

OrionSR

Is there any other garage in which you can store vehicles on the roof besides Mulholland?

Normally, only Mulholland can fit vehicles on the roof. However, if you play with a Chain Game save many of the garages have been altered to allow aircraft and other vehicles on the rooftops/ The Mulholland garage has been enlarged to hold Mavericks and Hydras, and the Doherty garage can hold a Cargobob or Ruster. You can even paint aircraft on top of some of the Pay'n'Sprays.

Lethal Vaccine

Maybe it's just the cars that I try to fit, but I can only get three and a bike inside. Oh well, I can still manage my garages (so far, at least) that way, so I'm good.

That IS the problem. It's the specific Vehicles you are trying to jam in there. For instance, I have the AP Merit, AP Bandito, and AP Hustler inside Calton Heights, that tiny, tiny, tiny Garage. How on earth does 3 fit? Well, you need to make them fit and think of how to place them all...Palomino Creek is quite big, you should be able to fit 3 skinnier Vehicles side by side by side, and then another one in front of those 3, sideways.

But in my PS2 Save, I have the BP/EP/FP/MP/EC2 Fortune, BP/EP/FP/MP/EC2 Elegy, AP HPV-1000, and AP FCR-900 inside Palomino Creek, but it can still hold 4 Cars no doubt...

DragonpokeZ

Maybe it's just the cars that I try to fit, but I can only get three and a bike inside. Oh well, I can still manage my garages (so far, at least) that way, so I'm good.Is there any other garage in which you can store vehicles on the roof besides Mulholland?

That IS the problem. It's the specific Vehicles you are trying to jam in there. For instance, I have the AP Merit, AP Bandito, and AP Hustler inside Calton Heights, that tiny, tiny, tiny Garage. How on earth does 3 fit? Well, you need to make them fit and think of how to place them all...Palomino Creek is quite big, you should be able to fit 3 skinnier Vehicles side by side by side, and then another one in front of those 3, sideways.

But in my PS2 Save, I have the BP/EP/FP/MP/EC2 Fortune, BP/EP/FP/MP/EC2 Elegy, AP HPV-1000, and AP FCR-900 inside Palomino Creek, but it can still hold 4 Cars no doubt...

Lol no doubt, I was fitting all of them sideways, not just three side-by-side facing front and one sideways xD Specially if I try to jam big vehicles

Lethal Vaccine

Glad you figured it out, lol...

DragonpokeZ

So here's a question about this vehicle

I have two options to do this: Yellow with Atomic tires, or Green with Grove tires (get it? GSF bike?). This is how each looks like:

OwOoIMq.jpg

bsYITK6.jpg

Which one looks better?

Edited by DragonpokeZ

Lethal Vaccine

I like both, tbh. But I still like EC Black Vehicles more :D:p I can't decide, though. Both of those look awesome and I also like the Tires, too...

DragonpokeZ

I like both, tbh. But I still like EC Black Vehicles more :D:p I can't decide, though. Both of those look awesome and I also like the Tires, too...

So helpful, lol. Regardless, after a lot of thinking about it, I chose the green one

Lethal Vaccine

Green one is nice! :)

OG Viking

When you paint a BF-400 with special colors you need to know that the color doesn't spawn in traffic lol. What colors are normal for this bike?

DragonpokeZ

Green, Yellow, Black, White, Pink, some Silvers, Blues and Reds, and others that I didn't feel like going through are the EC ones. Just open carcols.dat and check out which ones do spawn in the street

Lethal Vaccine

@OG, I asked this very question to OrionSR or someone months back. I was wondering, since BF-400's obviously are not a Unique Vehicle and spawn on the streets and have set colors. I was wondering all the EC's they could be. But I always went with Black since I know it's EC and I like Black Vehicles, anyways.

OG Viking

Green, Yellow, Black, White, Pink, some Silvers, Blues and Reds, and others that I didn't feel like going through are the EC ones. Just open carcols.dat and check out which ones do spawn in the street

There are just one yellow and one pink, but there are many green colors and many colors that looks almost black. It's the same with most other colors, so just saying the name of the color is too inaccurate. Looking at carcols.dat is a good idea, luckily my PC has a DVD player - fewer and fewer computers has it. I hope Windows can read PS2 files, but I wonder if not someone posted carcols.dat somewhere in this forum. I'll see if I can find the post.

@OG, I asked this very question to OrionSR or someone months back. I was wondering, since BF-400's obviously are not a Unique Vehicle and spawn on the streets and have set colors. I was wondering all the EC's they could be. But I always went with Black since I know it's EC and I like Black Vehicles, anyways.

It's a clue, thanks.

EDIT

Orion posted it.

gwok3czm.jpg

And a link to gta.wikia where all BF-400 colors are listed:

bf400, 54,1, 58,1, 66,1, 72,1, 75,1, 87,1, 101,1, 36,1
EDIT 2:

What is code 1? It must be the exhaust or something else.

Edited by OG Viking

DragonpokeZ

The 1 after every number is the secondary color. For the BF-400, it doesn't show anywhere

A.C.M.

The 1 after every number is the secondary color. For the BF-400, it doesn't show anywhere

real useful info, like there would be someone reading this who didn't know those two facts already or couldn't figure it out by logic...

Edited by Jaanus949