Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,418 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

UltimaRisingPhoenix

A SPECIAL VEHICLE NEW DISCOVERY: Special Colours BF-400 with glitchy w

Lethal Vaccine

It's not the end of the world, but I can't believe I didn't obtain this Vehicle in my current Save. I totally forgot about it! :/

I would of made it EP/FP/EC/Glitch Wheels BF-400. I even have one spot left to store it in Santa Maria Beach where my 3 other EP/FP/EC Vehicles are...

Oh well...I am not stressing, but it would of been nice to have this.

HeroBrineR007

Lol i got this baby! That's why i have garage problems... everything is full...

Lethal Vaccine

This is a bike, though. You got Garage Problems cuz you have the AP Sultan, EP/FP Banshee, and EP/FP Mule. The Banshee and Mule are absolutely useless, imo. The bike is small and isn't the problem. The problem is that Mule and Banshee + Tanker Trailer that is your problem.

HeroBrineR007

Special vehicle IS special vehicle :D

Lethal Vaccine

....You keep telling yourself that when you run out of space and have to get rid of some Vehicles. :D

Why do you think people use Impounds to store some Vehicles? Cuz there physically isn't even space in the game to get every Vehicle. I guarantee there is like 80-90 obtainable Proof Vehicles but you can't store them all. Furthermore, fnxrak probably has the largest Collection out there and even he has 75 only.

HeroBrineR007

I don't trust storing an AP Maverick there. I'll just trash the FP/EP Mule, BP Forklift, AP Trailer and BP Tanker if needed

Lethal Vaccine

You don't need to. I will store it in Hashbury. Then when I get the Hanger in Verdant Meadows, I will put it in there.

Tanker and Forklift are essential, imo. But not the Mule or the Tanker Trailer. Even the Banshee is useless, too.

Edited by Militia

Krawk

Folks, don't forget early in the game you can store vehicles in Doherty and (less reliable) the Impound lot. And the Johnson house will store 4 vehicles but you need to prop the door. I used it for 2 mutant bf400s and 2 regular vehicles. There is a way to store 4 vehicles of various sizes in almost every garage.

Lethal Vaccine

I got BP/FP Tahoma, BP/FP Voodoo, BP Forklift, and AP HPV-1000 in Ganton. It's very easy to store 4 Vehicles in almost every Garage in the whole game. The only small ones are in The Country and a couple in Las Venturas...

For me personally, I didn't need to use Doherty early, but I know about the no wanted exploits and how to get there early. You don't need to do this if you are aiming for 40-ish Vehicles. If you are going for more than 50, this is when it becomes tricky and tedious with storage space. This is why I see no point in getting an AP Tanker Trailer, EP Banshee and EP Mule. It's all garage in my eyes. I go for the more properties on the Vehicle. That is priority. Once you narrow that down, then I think of what other useless Vehicles I can get. For instance, the FP ZR-350 I have. That is my worst Vehicle and I don't need it, but because I have storage space, I get it and keep it in Dillimore.

Krawk

Mulholland I have two bikes, the forklift and a Sultan. I flirted with using the roof but do not really see the advantage as once the game is 100% I did not really need to. Maybe I could put the Maverick from Misappropriation or the Maverick from Interdiction and free up the space in the Hangar for something else oversized. That way too no need to get a Packer everytime I want to store a car on the roof. Doing this means I could move a bike out and to Whitewood Estates for example.

Lethal Vaccine

For Mulholland, I have 4 inside the ACTUAL Garage. Not on the roof. I got the AP Tampa, AP Admiral, AP PCJ-600, and AP Sanchez all inside there and they fit perfectly...

For my Hanger, currently all I have is the AP Monster inside. But I plan on putting my AP/EC Maverick in there, too. And when I get the Unique/BP/FP SWAT Tank and AP Fire Truck, both of those will go in there, too.

For me, I got a LOT of space and don't have troubles. But I will have in the 40's for Vehicles. You guys are probably trying for over 50, maybe even 60, etc, etc, etc...

Edited by Militia

Luuk'

I just got this vehicle too, it's a really freaky but cool and unique vehicle. :)

It's not that hard to get, you just have to be quick in getting on the BMX, finding a car and then rush to Transfender and hope Smoke kills the remaining Mafia guys. Sometimes he won't kill them at all, and you have to reload. I had that problem 2 times. After that, it's pretty easy. Just know when the Packer cutscene starts, and then quickly buy an unique color and wheels. And don't panic if you can't drive out of Transfender immediately, just wait a few seconds and you can drive out...I wonder if I'm the only one who couldn't drive out immediately. And as a bonus, you get a Micro SMG with almost unlimited ammo! :)

Lethal Vaccine

But once Just Business is passed, it goes back to a real low amount :p

Lethal Vaccine

Question:

How is this an EC Vehicle? For instance, can't you just take a normal BF-400 and drive it into the Mod Shop and get the same color as the one you want during Just Business when you get it with glitchy wheels? How is the color special during the mission?

OrionSR

Bikes aren't usually accepted in the mod shop, so the option to chose your own color is unique.

Lethal Vaccine

THANK YOU! Figures...I never used any Mod Shops in SA, so it makes sense as to why I didn't understand this.

Now I understand, though! I'd probably make it EC Black! :) I am a big fan of the Black Vehicles present in all of the 3D Era Games. The EC Black ones make me feel better when I collect them compared to other EC's...

Lethal Vaccine

Another question. What colors can be found in traffic on a BF-400? Is Black one of them? I am still a bit confused as to what makes the BF-400 truly a Unique Color. I know it's usually not accepted in the Mod Shop, but even still, BF-400's spawn in the Streets with a handful of colors. I don't want to pick a color that is NOT special...

Mr. Moffat

Another question. What colors can be found in traffic on a BF-400? Is Black one of them? I am still a bit confused as to what makes the BF-400 truly a Unique Color. I know it's usually not accepted in the Mod Shop, but even still, BF-400's spawn in the Streets with a handful of colors. I don't want to pick a color that is NOT special...

Black, White or Pink don't spawn in traffic.

Why am i naming these 3 colors? Because they are the best!

Edited by Mr. Moffat

Lethal Vaccine

Yeah, I will probably just get the Black one. Not sure if I will convert it to a Mutant with Glitched Wheels. Might just keep it EP/FP/EC (Gray Imports). We'll see, though. The Mutant tires look pretty cool, lol...

Edited by Militia

Lethal Vaccine

I am trying to get this on Mobile and it's really hard. Not what you have to do to get it, but that you have to be 100% quick. Any lag in your quest to Transfender will render the cutscene and gotta reload and retry...I've only attempted it 5 times so far, but same outcome every time. I start driving on the road Transfender is located on and I get the damn cutscene, too late. I've been RIGHT IN FRONT of Transfender 2 of the times now, as well. 3-4 more seconds and I would make it. But it's 3-4 seconds I can't seem to pull out of my ass due to the terrible Mobile controls. It's bound to happen, but I am annoyed as the level of difficulty is very easy, but hard on Mobile due to controls. Give me my good ol' PS2/3 controller and I could of had it 5 tries ago, on my first attempt...

lol232

Nice :)

I'm also a guy that never uses cheats (even for special vehicles)

Like you said, it destroys the game and I also heard that if you use cheats in the gta games, sorry if i'm wrong but they say it will also scratch up the game disc which will make it WORSE for gta sa since that game is very big even for the PS2

I also like to get all missions done before completing the final mission because after completing the final mission and also getting 100% both at the same time feels like my job is complete but the game never disappoint me because I kept on playing it XD

No, cheats won't scratch up your disc whatsoever, it has nothing to do with it, and they never locked you from completing the game 100% except for the "Riot" cheat in GTA SA, I am, however, fully against them.

Lethal Vaccine

Lol, a little late, don't you think? :p

Plus Phoenix hasn't been on since March... :/

I miss that guy...

Anyways, I finally got the Mutant/EC Black BF-400.

Edited by Militia

lol232

Lol, a little late, don't you think? :p

Plus Phoenix hasn't been on since March... :/

I miss that guy...

Anyways, I finally got the Mutant/EC Black BF-400.

Yeah, just realized that.

EU Mafia

The hardest part of getting it is hoping for Big Smoke to kill all the Russians. If you can make it fast enough to Transfender (which is still pretty easy), you still have to hope that BS kills the Russians at all to be warped to the chase. I was one time stuck for 30 minutes and had to restart.

Lethal Vaccine

Yeah? Every time I tried, I got the cutscene even before getting to Transfender. Plus on Mobile with the whacky controls and not a physical analog stick to hold onto with my thumb, it made it difficult...

On PS2 I am sure I could easily get it, but I am doing a Mobile playthrough now as my PS2 Save is finished with 46 Special Vehicles. Still got a Save, though, for the AP Fire Truck. I keep trying, but it's impossible...

EU Mafia

Yeah, failed to get it like 3 times because of it. It's still easier than some other vehicles.

Smoke's shooting doesn't only suck on Wrong Side Of The Tracks. :p

Lethal Vaccine

But try it on Mobile with Touch Screens! THAT is the challenge. I know how to move with 100% accuracy without slowing down one bit on my PS2 Version with a Controller. But doing this stuff on Mobile is a far greater challenge. But since I didn't get it in my PS2 Save, I am going through on the Mobile Version now and getting all the Special Vehicles I do NOT have on my PS2 Version. That Version is the best one, with 46 Special Vehicles...

WsotT never gave me problems. On Mobile and PS2 it was easy...

EU Mafia

For me that mission was easy too, and it had a nice AP Sanchez.

I know, and that's why I play on my PS3. ^^

Lethal Vaccine

The AP Sanchez in Badlands is just as easy in Wrong Side of the Tracks. It's best to get it later on to conserve garage space early on since so many Special Vehicles come up in the first half of Los Santos. It's an ISV (Identical Special Vehicle). Just like the HPV-1000, Sabre, Sentinel, and Admiral...All of these Vehicles can be found in more than 1 Mission...

I have the PS2 Version, but my PS3 is backward compatible, so I play it on my PS3. I need that controller for Special Vehicle collecting. It's much, much, much, MUCH harder on Mobile...

Edited by Militia

EU Mafia

A few friends I know have VC on their phones and tablet, tried it once, and it was a nightmare.

I know, so much opportunities, while it is pretty easy to get those.

They should have had more opportunities for an AP Newsvan or an AP Greenwood. :p