GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Why can't I get jobs from Ron?

StormerBoy

StormerBoy

I'm Rank 85 and every time I call him up there is a padlock next the the 'request job' option.

Biggie Kaniff

He doesn't give jobs.

Wrong.

OP, Idk at what level his jobs unlocks, I would say wait for him to call, but maybe your character is bugged?

You have to do something to trigger the phone call from Ron.

I can't remember what, but I'm sure one of our more learned posters will be on soon to tell you exactly what you need to do.

Edit: You need to visit Trevor in sandy shores. There should be a "T" on the map @ his trailer.

Edited by KnobCheez

There no fix I think....

If I remember correctly when you first unlock the character the padlock will be there for a certain time until the contact calls you.

StormerBoy

You have to do something to trigger the phone call from Ron.

I can't remember what, but I'm sure one of our more learned posters will be on soon to tell you exactly what you need to do.

Edit: You need to visit Trevor in sandy shores. There should be a "T" on the map @ his trailer.

I have already visited Trevor.

There no fix I think....

If I remember correctly when you first unlock the character the padlock will be there for a certain time until the contact calls you.

So wait for him to call, again, as I have already rejected a lot of the twat's calls.

Yeps, just answered your own question there OP.

Pick up the goddamn phone!!!!