GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Why are my cars disappearing?

JayDM420

Been trying to move to a 6 car garage. I already downsized one of my 10 car garages to JUST 6 vehicles. When I replace that garage with a 6 car garage it only transfers 4 of my f*cking cars. i can put 2 more in it but my current 6 cars WILL NOT TRANSFER. So I am stuck using a 10 car garage atm with only 6 flippin cars...

Anybody else having this problem? I'm trying to move from Weazel to a 6 car in Paleto Bay.

I would move on with life and forget the 2 cars but they're my most expensive cars lol, any help appreciated

The problem - You have to put your wanted cars in 6 slots; on the left as soon as you walk in. So basically, first 5 on the left, 1 of them on the right in the back.

j4hhYw6.png

PrestoWater

It transfers the first six slots, even if they are empty. What ^^ said, put the cars in the slots 1-6, where the x's are in the diagram below.

Sort-of bird's eye view of garage:

Back of Garage

[x] [x]

[x] [ ]

[x] [ ]

[x] [ ]

[x] [ ]

Garage door

Slots 7-10 you don't actually lose, they are saved, but you can only access them if you replace the garage with a 10 car garage.

Edited by PrestoWater

Oh I see, alright thanks guys I'm actually surprised the forum was this helpful :lol:

• Like 1