GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Anyone gonna save their fireworks?

DrBigMa

You will be able to use any Fireworks or Firework Launcher ammo still in your inventory after the expiration date, but you will not be able to purchase any additional Fireworks or Firework Launcher ammo after that date. The Firework Launcher will remain in your inventory but you will not be able to select it once you have run out of ammo.

All this said by R*

Once the update is done, anyone just gonna have this stuff stocked up and just have it to show off? Especially the Fireworks Launcher. Heck, maybe i'll light one off on New Years and another one on my B-Day or something. Then it'll be as rare as the Roosevelt.

• Like 3

Yes. Well, time to start grinding RR again. Again.

j4hhYw6.png

BondageKitty

I'm gonna keep rocket and fireworks at full ammo. Might use them when heists come out. Rockstar should still make them a permanent addition.

• Like 3

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

Im gonna try and save the firework launcher and then let it off at Christmas time in the snow!

• Like 1

CarimboHanky

sure i would keep full...

what i still dont get is R* stupid decision...

whats the logic behind lettin us keep the gun but removing the ability to buy ammo?

SpinningSheep01

Lol so we can keep the launcher but once the ammo has gone that's it I think rockstar are smoking crack like wtf are we supposed to do? Save them for bonfire night in november..

• Like 2

RoyalRedXIII

Yes. Well, time to start grinding RR again. Again.

I'm gonna keep rocket and fireworks at full ammo. Might use them when heists come out. Rockstar should still make them a permanent addition.

Im gonna try and save the firework launcher and then let it off at Christmas time in the snow!

All of theez.....

Sean O'God

I have a theory. You can call me a crazy conspiracy theorist if you wish. Now, R* is saying that they will take away our ability to buy ammo for the Firework Launcher. However, I think R* anticipated that people would complain about not being able to buy Launcher ammo after the Independence Day event is over, and that they will pretend to "break" and finally let us buy ammo for the launcher... but the ammo will be significantly more expensive than it is now. By letting us buy ammo after the event unlike originally stated, they willl make us think that we won and we'll all be happy. However, by ramping up the prices, they will make us pay more which will result in more cash card sales.

I'm probably way off base but I thought I'd like to put that out there.

And wow, great, I completely failed to answer the question. Probably not, because I'll be too tempted to just use them all in one go and then I'll be sad once they're all gone.

Edited by Inbred Walrus

WRATH_OF_POWER

Same here, will just fill up the Firework Rocket Launcher.

Ai®a©ob®a

I'm gonna keep em for those wonderful WTF opportunity that come up every so often...

Shoot someone with a firework launcher in several months to get that WTF reaction and get called a hacker because i still have fireworks in my possession.

• Like 2
3aln5uP.jpg

Lol so we can keep the launcher but once the ammo has gone that's it I think rockstar are smoking crack like wtf are we supposed to do? Save them for bonfire night in november..

Well yes. That's what they're thinking (allowing for me not being psychic). On future holiday occasions (hopefully guy fawkes, surely new years eve, perhaps Chinese new year) they can reactivate the fireworks and ammo and people with a launcher can stock up again....they'd probably sell the launcher again too but maybe not.

• Like 1

Ai®a©ob®a

Maybe they are going to turn the Firework Launcher into a LAW (Anti-Tank Weapon)...

It has the same shape as the LAW does so maybe it'll eventually be turned into one?

3aln5uP.jpg

supershocked

R* should allow us to purchase ammo on specific holidays lile new year. easter. bonfire night. chrismas. hunika day. any holiday day. bank holidays just purchase ammo for that day

ninjaontour

These will just become available again seasonally, as Rockstar sees fit. Isn't this face-slappingly obvious?

Hallowe'en and the Christmas/New Year period spring to mind... I'd say we'll probably be able to buy more of them around these times, but certainly on 4th July next year if all else fails.

Darth_Zannah

I'm thinking I like this idea.

Not A Nice Person

I'm gonna do the SP2MP glitch and save my ammo in singleplayer and online.

Pg7Txhi.gif

I will pwn you newbs

Yeah I'm gonna keep them for a long ass time and set them off at some point and people may think what the f*ck

Well yes. That's what they're thinking (allowing for me not being psychic). On future holiday occasions (hopefully guy fawkes, surely new years eve, perhaps Chinese new year) they can reactivate the fireworks and ammo and people with a launcher can stock up again....they'd probably sell the launcher again too but maybe not.

Yeah, I have the feeling that for New Years, at the very least, they will not only start selling fireworks again, but they'll restock the launcher for sale as well. It would be a real dick move not to. New Years is a global holiday, not just an American one. It would be dumb to deny someone a firework launcher for New Years because they weren't here for the American Independence Day.

Personally, I think they should sell fireworks every time they hold an event in game, like these DLC weekend events. I mean, they want us to log on and participate in special activities, try out the new content, etc. Why not allow us to light up the sky with fireworks?

Yeah, I have the feeling that for New Years, at the very least, they will not only start selling fireworks again, but they'll restock the launcher for sale as well. It would be a real dick move not to. New Years is a global holiday, not just an American one. It would be dumb to deny someone a firework launcher for New Years because they weren't here for the American Independence Day.

Personally, I think they should sell fireworks every time they hold an event in game, like these DLC weekend events. I mean, they want us to log on and participate in special activities, try out the new content, etc. Why not allow us to light up the sky with fireworks?

They should be able to switch this stuff on and off without updates so yeah. Sell fireworks/ammo whenever there's an excuse, maybe hold the launcher sales back until new year. Though the Scottish connection gives me some hope for Guy Fawkes.

whats the logic behind lettin us keep the gun but removing the ability to buy ammo?

I agree 100% this is the craziest thing I ever heard... R* sniffs way too much nose candy!

MajorVienna

The fireworks will be buyable again on halloween, xmas and possibly thanksgiving. Count on it.

I bet you there's a loophole where you can refill the ammo by buying the refill all ammo option before you start a mission.

• Like 1

Living Legend

I bet you there's a loophole where you can refill the ammo by buying the refill all ammo option before you start a mission.

SHHHHHH

grand theft spaghetti

to get you killed while your forced to cycle past a worthless weapon.