Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,934 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

ALMOST610

[VC|WIP] Vice Beta Collection - Vehicles

Village Idiot

Nice work Almost. does this update include a fix for the regina? I seem to remember it having a bug with colours when you respray it

Regina has been fixed for a while but I can't get into GTA Garage to update the files there. It seems to only affect the Replacement version, I never had any bugs like that when testing the MVL Version of it.

Any Chance of a Non MVL version fix? without me sounding like a pest

ALMOST610

Nice work Almost. does this update include a fix for the regina? I seem to remember it having a bug with colours when you respray it

Regina has been fixed for a while but I can't get into GTA Garage to update the files there. It seems to only affect the Replacement version, I never had any bugs like that when testing the MVL Version of it.

There is one ready to go, has been ready for a while but I cant get on GTA Garage to upload the files, I cant login for some reason.

Village Idiot

There is one ready to go, has been ready for a while but I cant get on GTA Garage to upload the files, I cant login for some reason.

Any chance of a GTAForums upload for the update at all?

Wolf_

The Beta Deluxo looks way better than the final version. Nice work ALMOST.

Thanks, the Deluxo did turn out real nice, that louvre on the back window really suits the model, now that I have seen it on the model it looks bare without it.

VC_BetaCol_Vehicles.png

Forget all the rest, Vice Beta Collection is the Best!

2017 Update
Celebrating 15 Years of Vice City

2 more Beta Vehicles are now available, The Love Fist Limo has been changed based on some of the minor changes made to the Beta Limo, but the biggest change was making the grill based on the texture leftover in the TXD File that shows a textured grill with Teeth instead of the 3d modelled bar design, a few bugs on the model have also been fixed, some may have gone unnoticed, but one that always annoyed me was the front right quarter panel had a UVW Mapping bug on the wheel arch chrome moulding and the rear bumpers black strips faded to red on the left side, both of which have been fixed. (as a bonus for the MVL Version, the air intake now moves like the Pheonix's)

The Squalo has been modified based on the several videos that show some changes and also the many pictures which also show some other ones , to sum it up, basically a windscreen was added (Note that the collision even still had the windscreen model in it too) and the number decal was added back onto the rear wing, other changes made that might have gone unnoticed previously were that the seats match the carcols of the boat, the front hatches have been changed back to the texture from the very early shots of the boat, and the rear engine covers have been changed from one single large one to two smaller ones.

Due to GTA Garage being broken, I cannot upload these models there for now, so temporary links are now below.

Love Fist Limo - Squalo

[2017 Update – More Vehicles Released]
All Vehicles Now Available at GTA Garage

[Love Fist Limo / Squalo]

a610-LoveFist.pnga610-Squalo.png

If you cannot find any download links for Vehicles in the 2017 Completed Update List, feel free to contact me and I will send over a ZIP of what you are after.

do not forget the beta patriot

LrKTWrB.png

ALMOST610

Any chance of a GTAForums upload for the update at all?

Not until I am able to log in there, which I still cant for some reason.

Rachel Amber

The Beta Deluxo looks way better than the final version. Nice work ALMOST.

Thanks, the Deluxo did turn out real nice, that louvre on the back window really suits the model, now that I have seen it on the model it looks bare without it.

VC_BetaCol_Vehicles.png

Forget all the rest, Vice Beta Collection is the Best!

2017 Update

Celebrating 15 Years of Vice City

2 more Beta Vehicles are now available, The Love Fist Limo has been changed based on some of the minor changes made to the Beta Limo, but the biggest change was making the grill based on the texture leftover in the TXD File that shows a textured grill with Teeth instead of the 3d modelled bar design, a few bugs on the model have also been fixed, some may have gone unnoticed, but one that always annoyed me was the front right quarter panel had a UVW Mapping bug on the wheel arch chrome moulding and the rear bumpers black strips faded to red on the left side, both of which have been fixed. (as a bonus for the MVL Version, the air intake now moves like the Pheonix's)

The Squalo has been modified based on the several videos that show some changes and also the many pictures which also show some other ones , to sum it up, basically a windscreen was added (Note that the collision even still had the windscreen model in it too) and the number decal was added back onto the rear wing, other changes made that might have gone unnoticed previously were that the seats match the carcols of the boat, the front hatches have been changed back to the texture from the very early shots of the boat, and the rear engine covers have been changed from one single large one to two smaller ones.

Due to GTA Garage being broken, I cannot upload these models there for now, so temporary links are now below.

Love Fist Limo - Squalo

[2017 Update – More Vehicles Released]

All Vehicles Now Available at GTA Garage

[Love Fist Limo / Squalo]

a610-LoveFist.pnga610-Squalo.png

If you cannot find any download links for Vehicles in the 2017 Completed Update List, feel free to contact me and I will send over a ZIP of what you are after.

do not forget the beta patriot

LrKTWrB.png

WTF its not even beta... its III leftover and you call it beta dude...

Mr.Kurowski

Great job, ALMOST610!

Nicolas Crazy

whatever a leftover is considering a beta

Edited by Nicolas Crazy

Rachel Amber

no because leftover is something not intended to be a feathure that got cut.

Edited by Rachel Amber

Mr.Kurowski

How is it a leftover if it was part of a beta screenshot?

Ken Kaneki

Will you do beta Cheetah?

=OG4life=

Will you do beta Cheetah?

He probably will, I think it's just probably hard for him to be sure about how to do it since there is only 2 pics of it that exist - one of which is a frame from the 360p trailer(down below). 0:14 to 0:16

and also this pic

2149.jpg

Ken Kaneki

Not only the rear bumper was removed, but the area over the badges and taillights were connected to the area where the removed rear bumper was at. There were no frames on the headlights in the second picture. And the Blista Compact's pillar was black. You may include LC license plate as an optional since every vehicle had it in beta because VC was planned to be expansion pack to III. The Washington didn't have front license plate.

kkwW4dS.png

Edited by Ken Kaneki

ALMOST610

I have had a go at the cheetah a couple times and was not happy with the results so have not released it, my latest work has been on the beta comet, based on the one picture I have of it (closer to Sa/Xbox model with some other differences)

The Hero
Posted (edited)

I attempted a beta cheetah too once, but it just looked really bad from behind. Without the bumper it just didn't look good at all. I was trying to be really accurate, which wasn't so easy...the III and VC cheetah are so similar that it wasn't always obvious which model matched the beta shot more closely. But when I noticed how bad it looked from behind I just abandoned it, still have it though.

Edited by The Hero

ALMOST610
Posted (edited)

I attempted a beta cheetah too once, but it just looked really bad from behind. Without the bumper it just didn't look good at all. I was trying to be really accurate, which wasn't so easy...the III and VC cheetah are so similar that it wasn't always obvious which model matched the beta shot more closely. But when I noticed how bad it looked from behind I just abandoned it, still have it though.

Sounds much like my few attempts, I suppose one day when I get all the other models done, and then rebuild them again, and then redo all the textures to make them look even better, and then find some other excuses to delay things, I'll have to come back and have a real go at making a good model. haha.

----

Anyway, Unfinished, but still a WIP shot, of the Beta Comet, I just have to make the spoiler for it like shown in the picture.

The front bumper changes were just a bit of guess work based on how the rear bumper looked.

beta-comet-preview.png

But also, like my other models, I have upgraded the model too, using Xbox Textures which get remade to look like the original ones, eg. High Quality version of the original Taillights Texture, instead of the Xbox Taillight Texture. Also fixing bugs on the model (there was a lot of them in the interior UVW Mapping) and improving the model where possible (eg, Modeling new rounder headlights and using a proper steering wheel)

And, although there has been updates to some other models, here is the minor change made to the Pheonix to bring it in line the close up shot of the Beta rear design of the tail lights.

Pheonix_Update.png

If you are unsure of the Beta Shots I am referring to then PM me.

Edited by ALMOST610

Derrick_Keno
Posted (edited)

The Phoenix, Regina, Rancher, Moonbeam, and FBI Rancher have the wrong license plates. They should have the 1986 New York plate from the GPX. The beta plate is still found in the Moonbeam's texture. Just look at some beta screenshots. Anyways, that Comet looks amazing!

Edited by Derrick_Keno

ALMOST610

The Phoenix, Regina, Rancher, Moonbeam, and FBI Rancher have the wrong license plates. They should have the 1986 New York plate from the GPX. The beta plate is still found in the Moonbeams texture. Just look at some beta screenshots. Anyways, that Comet looks amazing!

I've stated before that I am NOT using that License Plate for this mod.

Derrick_Keno
Posted (edited)

Why? Is it too high resolution? Or do you just think it is ugly? Then why is it still on the GPX?

Edited by Derrick_Keno

ALMOST610

The original TXD already had that mapped on there, I am not going out of my way to add or change that plate onto other models.

----------

This is also my reference for the rear of the Pheonix.

pheonix-rearshot2.png

Derrick_Keno
Posted (edited)

Other than the plates, that looks pretty accurate! ;) Are you going to recreate the front badges? I think there is a badge on the rear (that mass of pixels on the top-center of the middle plastic section).

Edited by Derrick_Keno

CoolMods

The beta cheetah is just the cheetah, in that tralier it was the bumper wrecked.

The Hero

The other shoot of the cheetah doesn't seem to have a bumper either.

Inadequate

Sounds much like my few attempts, I suppose one day when I get all the other models done, and then rebuild them again, and then redo all the textures to make them look even better, and then find some other excuses to delay things, I'll have to come back and have a real go at making a good model. haha.

Anyway, Unfinished, but still a WIP shot, of the Beta Comet, I just have to make the spoiler for it like shown in the picture.

The front bumper changes were just a bit of guess work based on how the rear bumper looked.

beta-comet-preview.png

But also, like my other models, I have upgraded the model too, using Xbox Textures which get remade to look like the original ones, eg. High Quality version of the original Taillights Texture, instead of the Xbox Taillight Texture. Also fixing bugs on the model (there was a lot of them in the interior UVW Mapping) and improving the model where possible (eg, Modeling new rounder headlights and using a proper steering wheel)

And, although there has been updates to some other models, here is the minor change made to the Pheonix to bring it in line the close up shot of the Beta rear design of the tail lights.

Pheonix_Update.png

Excuse me but isn't the VC Xbox Comet and/or SA Comet the beta design?

ALMOST610
Posted (edited)

beta-comet-preview.png

Pheonix_Update.png

Excuse me but isn't the VC Xbox Comet and/or SA Comet the beta design?

Kinda, but there were some other differences too.

Other than the plates, that looks pretty accurate! ;) Are you going to recreate the front badges? I think there is a badge on the rear (that mass of pixels on the top-center of the middle plastic section).

If you looked at the previous page in this forums topic, you would see the image of the finished model.

I also thought that about the badge on the rear there, it kinda looks like the 5 point badge you find on the Regina model, but then it does not match up with the badge on the front, it could just be from the collision with the motorbike in the picture (you know how it throws random polygons in the air when you smash things, I'm still not too settled on the position of if it's a badge or not)

a610-Pheonix.png

Edited by ALMOST610

Ken Kaneki

sorry for the bump but will u do beta firetruck?

vc-113.jpg

ALMOST610

Yeah, Ill get to it, I have some more vehicle to release, but cant be bothered.... Pony and a few updated ones too.

GTAshnik177
Posted (edited)

Is it possible the appearance of something from this in the future?

BETA Blista GPX with final license plate

BETA Phoenix with final air intake

Final Police Cruiser with badges

Final Idaho with badges

Final Regina with front badge

Final Boats with windshields

Edited by GTAshnik177

Ken Kaneki

hey, if anyone didn't noticed this, cheetah's grille had 4 bars in beta as seen in trailer 1.

5AuLRNT.png