GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Custom tire smoke gone...

paddiwak87

paddiwak87

I suppose there are many others on this forum who brought in their (truly) custom vehicles using the save editor back in the day...

Since 1.15 I sadly noticed my custom tire smoke went default on all my cars modified with the save editor. I for one find the tire smoke colors available in game absolutely sh*t and was happy to have access to bright blue/red/green/whatever via the save editor.

I really don't see how my tire smoke was harming the game or other players in any way...

Very disappointed indeed.

Has anybody else noticed this?

Affalterbach

This also happened to me. It happened to everyone. Its really f*cked up because i had tire smokes that nobody has.

RussianCommie

Yes. I had on my Entity tire smoke that was called Devil Red which I made with the save editor obviously and using the RGB of that color. I was playing earlier today and noticed the tire smoke was gone, but didn't really pay much attention. It makes sense now :/. Well, that's a shame R* had to remove tire smoke that was not from LSC. I don't see how this had any effect on the game at all.

Edited by GTAVArtem013

5eIYidF.gif

xInfamousRYANx

I suppose there are many others on this forum who brought in their (truly) custom vehicles using the save editor back in the day...

Since 1.15 I sadly noticed my custom tire smoke went default on all my cars modified with the save editor. I for one find the tire smoke colors available in game absolutely sh*t and was happy to have access to bright blue/red/green/whatever via the save editor.

I really don't see how my tire smoke was harming the game or other players in any way...

Very disappointed indeed.

Has anybody else noticed this?

I noticed on my stinger on my second char but on primary char my buffalo still had bright blue smoke and my kifflom tailgater still has kifflom smoke. Solution a crew and keep changing the crew colors. The tire smoke will sastay the same crew color as when u bought it

Also they didnt remove it it just doesn't stick as it was always considered white by game

Edited by xInfamousRYANx

Really?,that will suck because I have a bright green and bright blue that are themes with the respective cars. Haven't driven them since 1.15

tymaster50

Really?,that will suck because I have a bright green and bright blue that are themes with the respective cars. Haven't driven them since 1.15

So... yesterday?

xInfamousRYANx

Some of mine stuck some didnt. Its gonna be a pain in the ass to play rooftop rumble for crew smoke on each car. I do have a crew I can constantly change colors on

Crew color

Crew color tire smoke was bugged with 1.14 - have they fix it with 1.15? Havent tried it yet... cause i wasted toooo much money on the bug before...

• Like 1

The Lonesome Drifter

This better not happen on my patriot smoke (I'm not American, but that blue, red and white are sexy :) plus I can just pass it off as the Union Jack (same colours ;))

Sugar Free Nos

It's due to the common glitch of losing your crew tire smoke. Have someone with IFruit and Charles re-apply it for you, or do the crew thing as mentioned above.

My Kiffalo lost it's smoke the other day and I still need to re-apply it.

Edited by Sugar Free Nos
cixJdfg.png

xInfamousRYANx

It's due to the common glitch of losing your crew tire smoke. Have someone with IFruit and Charles re-apply it for you, or do the crew thing as mentioned above.

My Kiffalo lost it's smoke the other day and I still need to re-apply it.

Yep only a few of my cars got hit with it.

NikkoCharger

All the cars in my second garage lost their save edited/Charles custom tire smoke. Oh well tire colored smoke is overrated anyway...

Wow... I'm in Colorado for vacation until Sunday and this is pretty disappointing.

xInfamousRYANx

Its gonna cost 250k to replace all mine with ceew smoke when it gets fixed

• Like 2

paddiwak87

Well... As I see I'm far from the only one who got hit by this... ^_^

Thanks for the tip for the crew smoke guys but I've never made my own crew before, aren't you limited in the color range compared to the save editor?

Biohazard Abyss

Use iFruit + Charles. Custom RGB tires smokes all you want.

klZZFxG.png

paddiwak87

This also happened to me. It happened to everyone. Its really f*cked up because i had tire smokes that nobody has.

Same here, every car in my garage had its own special paint and tire smoke to go with it. I spent hours save editing then glitching them in...

Let's just hope they don't go for the custom paint on the next update...

Use iFruit + Charles. Custom RGB tires smokes all you want.

Who is Charles?... (haha)

No really I have no idea what that is, but thanks I'll look into it :)

• Like 1