GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Petition For Firework Launchet

LH-PLAYS

smh.

That serious, eh?

7Rj3AZw.png

We are not losing the fireworks launcher, we are losing the ability to buy ammo.

Give it two more days of using this weapon and the novelty will wear off and it won't be used again, just like the Gusenberg.

Online petitions should be illegal. They are dumb and it prompts companies to ignore their userbase even more.

Edited by DaTwista
  • Like 3

We are not losing the fireworks launcher, we are losing the ability to buy ammo.

Give it two more days of using this weapon and the novelty will wear off and it won't be used again, just like the Gusenberg.

Online petitions should be illegal. They are dumb and it prompts companies to ignore their userbase even more.

Why? It's the only thing we have as users.

• Like 1

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

JohnGazman

Hey all, great to see you’re enjoying today’s update.

As mentioned in the post, all of the new content will be available to purchase in-game until mid-July. Stay tuned for an exact expiration date, which we'll announce soon. For those who are asking, anything you purchase will remain in your inventory after the expiration date. You will be able to use any Fireworks or Firework Launcher ammo still in your inventory after the expiration date, but you will not be able to purchase any additional Fireworks or Firework Launcher ammo after that date. The Firework Launcher will remain in your inventory but you will not be able to select it once you have run out of ammo. Meanwhile, the seven new properties and the ability to ride the Pleasure Pier rides are permanent additions to GTA Online.

Also, for anyone experiencing any sort of technical issues, the place to get help is http://support.rockstargames.com where your issue likely exists as Support article you can subscribe to for automatic updates. You can also contact the Support Team on Twitter: http://twitter.com/rockstarsupport. And look out for a Newswire post soon detailing the upcoming Independence Day Social Club Event Weekend.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52270/The-GTA-Online-Independence-Day-Special-Available-Starting

Problem solved.

TheGoodSgtScooter

I actually still use the Gusenberg.

• Like 7

Why? It's the only thing we have as users.

Never in history has an online petition ever been taken seriously

Edited by CrazyRay
  • Like 3

Christian21J

I really dislike this kind of DLC.
If you're adding something to the game,just live it there

CarimboHanky

wow this really make me feel better...

you know its always fun to have a gun you cant use because you dont have AMMO!!!

xInfamousRYANx

I actually still use the Gusenberg.Me too

wow this really make me feel better...

you know its always fun to have a gun you cant use because you dont have AMMO!!!

At least you're not losing the item. It is an event item and should only be used during events which R* has already mentioned will happen in the near future.

I'm happy with their decision the way it is rather than the waste of cash it would have been if they removed it from our inventories. Not ideal for all the players but at least it's a better solution.

Me too

Twas' a quick example :p

CarimboHanky

so you feel youre not wasting money by having a gun in your inventory that you cant use because the ammo is not available?

PHXVQfe.gif

hmm.. if we make it so that it is not limited then there would be nothing special about it. true it might shoot fireworks, but do we need to be able to have and shoot fireworks all year? also, if it was unlimited then why not open up all the other limited stuff that has passed already? these are seasonal items, so they should only be available during that time. would being able to buy a Santa mask make sense in June-August?

• Like 1

CarimboHanky

hmm.. if we make it so that it is not limited then there would be nothing special about it. true it might shoot fireworks, but do we need to be able to have and shoot fireworks all year? also, if it was unlimited then why not open up all the other limited stuff that has passed already? these are seasonal items, so they should only be available during that time. would being able to buy a Santa mask make sense in June-August?

the thing is that unlike the chrismas stuff, we actually paid for this firework launcher...

• Like 2

the thing is that unlike the chrismas stuff, we actually paid for this firework launcher...

ok my mistake i wasn't around then. still though it is a seasonal item and should only be available during that season. really though with the money people should have by now and the way they seem to just throw it away anyway (clothes,PV insurance, PvP ammo, LSC, etc.), cost would hardly be a problem IMO. is there that many people in this game broke to the point they can't afford to lose of the cost of it? i highly doubt that and even though it is a limited time and people know they are going to lose money and the item, they are still buying it anyway are they not? so seems like to me other than the people complaining in this thread everyone else seems to be ok with losing a little cash.

EDIT: i find it funny that you of all people should care about the cost of something, if i'm not mistaken you have admitted many times that you have no problem running out of ammo from PvPing. i might not be able to think of the threads you have admitted it, but there more than one. so knowing that, why would it even matter to you if you don't get the cost back? seems like to me money is the least of your worries.

Edited by 8up local

Hey, great topic! Cool petition, brah.

They are building anticipation into the game. It's not just about kesh kerds, it's also about the game's shelf-life.

Suppose they add new types of fireworks for New Years, or they do a Bully release, and offer eggs or rotten vegetables?

And it mimics real life. People don't shoot off fireworks every frickin' day (except at Disney World). They're expensive, they're gone in seconds, and we only use them on special occasions.

SEVENTY-SIX CENTS

Tali vas Normandy

Me tooMe three

Really good gun because of the fire rate.

YAXQK18.gif

I wonder if we will be able to get it after it is removed if a modder gives it to you, and it stays in your weapon wheel even after leaving sessions.

I still use my gusenburg and drive my roosevelt......anyone want to take those away from me?

Also, how is paying cash for a gun but only being able to buy ammo for 2 weeks LESS of a waste of cash than buying a gun w ammo that will always be availible??

Also, NO WHERE in the update announcement did they say the launcher ammo would be limited, they cleared that up after many people had purchased.

Wouldnt be as big a deal if was free like other dlc stuff. Thats really the problem, people paid a hefty price for it.

Id be royally pissed off if i missed out on buying the monster truck......shoudlve been in the game in the first place................i see that as a much bigger deal

MetalThrasherXtreme

Just keeping it in the game isn't good enough, we need to be able to buy ammo for it.

Otherwise it's essentially pointless of them to let us keep it. What's the point in having it if you can't fire anything out of it?

ok my mistake i wasn't around then. still though it is a seasonal item and should only be available during that season. really though with the money people should have by now and the way they seem to just throw it away anyway (clothes,PV insurance, PvP ammo, LSC, etc.), cost would hardly be a problem IMO. is there that many people in this game broke to the point they can't afford to lose of the cost of it? i highly doubt that and even though it is a limited time and people know they are going to lose money and the item, they are still buying it anyway are they not? so seems like to me other than the people complaining in this thread everyone else seems to be ok with losing a little cash.

EDIT: i find it funny that you of all people should care about the cost of something, if i'm not mistaken you have admitted many times that you have no problem running out of ammo from PvPing. i might not be able to think of the threads you have admitted it, but there more than one. so knowing that, why would it even matter to you if you don't get the cost back? seems like to me money is the least of your worries.

You're correct that it shouldn't be available AFTER the update period has ended.

It's a seasonal item BUT we had to pay for it and it was a pretty steep price for a "fun weapon"

The point is, those who buy it before it's gone should be able to keep it and continue to be able to buy ammo for it permanently.

They did the same thing with the Gusenberg Sweeper. The Roosevelt can't be bought anymore but I still own one.

The same logic should apply to the launcher.

Why is it so hard for people to grasp this concept?

• Like 2

iVoltScopez V2

The damn thing should be free. regardless of me having nearly 2 million, I still don't like spending nearly 100k on a gun and ammo only to find out that I can have it for a short while. It can't possibly be that hard to put in an option inside of the RPG menu to buy firework launcher ammo. Or at least refund the money spent on the f*cking thing.

xInfamousRYANx
Just keeping it in the game isn't good enough, we need to be able to buy ammo for it.

Otherwise it's essentially pointless of them to let us keep it. What's the point in having it if you can't fire anything out of it?

Possibly new years and next years use. Also it means u wont have to rebuy it just ammo.

Possibly new years and next years use. Also it means u wont have to rebuy it just ammo.

Ding-Ding-Ding!!!! We have a winner folks.

7Rj3AZw.png

The Lonesome Drifter

I was the 4th person to sign it (I'm midnight69) and that was a day ago ;)

Firework launchet

This.

I'd honestly rather get a refund..

Edited by frankenstein107

KayTheMagnificent

half the reason I want to keep it is because fireworks to me are not a 'one time of year' thing. it's a 'whenever you f*cking feel like it' thing, even with bonfire night. I love fireworks at birthday parties (I had a display for my 22nd birthday a few years ago, it was awesome) so yes, I'd genuinely like to have this around and use it whenever. it makes no odds to them to keep it there, I've already paid the 60K for the damn gun, I want to use it and refill the ammo for it.