GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

'MURICA DAY APPRECIATION THREAD

RoyalRedXIII

RoyalRedXIII

With every new update theme, Rockstar has a weekend where they hold snapmatics contests that show off content from the update. While everyone can't win the contest, we can a still take good snaps.

And you don't have to be an American or much of a patriot to participate in the Independence Day Update Events and enjoy the in game items, so show off your pics of you, your friends and your crew having good time with the new stuff!

This is neither a DLC content discussion thread, nor is it a debate between nationalists from different countries; so please, keep everything lighthearted and stay on topic.

Just to start off, here's one of mine:sb2b5v.jpg

The coquette is one of my favorite PVs and I had this paint job since December, so don't try to copy! Lol

'MERICA!!!

Edited by RoyalRedXIII

RoyalRedXIII

Already a thread

Do you have a link?

If not, please remove your post.

Edited by RoyalRedXIII

BondageKitty

This thread then c:

Edited by BondageKitty

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

The other thread has gone to hell, so lets continue here. Just to reiterate, any further "my country is the greatest, your country sucks" circle jerking will result in a posting suspension.

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise

Governator

Sure is a fun DLC, refreshing at least. But to be honest, after the Beach Bum DLC I'll take anything.

Since the old thread got locked,I´ll post photos that I posted there again in this one.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

SouthWestPayDay

'Merica!!!...it don't get more 'Merican than monster trucks and mullets...lol

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

RoyalRedXIII

'Murica, the Vulture Culture!

AqbdKJV.jpg

I have a Mammoth Patriot that SAME COLOR! I was gonna sell it for a dubsta, but you have inspired me to keep it lol. Edited by RoyalRedXIII

I have a Mammoth Patriot that SAME COLOR! I was gonna sell it for a dubsta, but you have inspired me to keep it lol.

Picked it up last night. I had to have a Patriot for this weekend! It's actually midnight blue with red pearl, but it didn't really work the way I wanted.

Ai®a©ob®a

I am getting so tired of people calling it Merica'/Murica if you can take the time to type that out then you can take the time to type an A at the beginning to spell out America correctly...

Have some respect damn.

• Like 3
3aln5uP.jpg

RoyalRedXIII

I am getting so tired of people calling it Merica'/Murica if you can take the time to type that out then you can take the time to type an A at the beginning to spell out America correctly...

Have some respect damn.

Then THIS seems to be the proper place to express how you feel about that. (Bitching and moaning thread)

http://gtaforums.com/topic/681131-gtao-the-official-btch-moan-topic/page-85?hl=%2Bbitching+%2Band+%2Bmoaning&do=findComment&comment=1065723427

Saying 'Murica is just poking fun, not too different than the satirical nature of the update content itself. Post a pic or begone.

Edited by RoyalRedXIII

Ai®a©ob®a

Have some respect damn.

Then THIS seems to be the proper place to express how you feel about that. (Bitching and moaning thread)

http://gtaforums.com/topic/681131-gtao-the-official-btch-moan-topic/page-85?hl=%2Bbitching+%2Band+%2Bmoaning&do=findComment&comment=1065723427

Saying 'Murica is just poking fun, not too different than the satirical nature of the update content itself. Post a pic or begone.

Already did.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/681131-gtao-the-official-btch-moan-topic/?p=1065724315

3aln5uP.jpg

SouthWestPayDay

Have some respect damn.

Sorry iraCobra.. but it's 'MERICA!!!

10476500_10203252640669552_7832269522663

Edited by SouthWestPayDay
  • Like 2

Happy Independence Day to Americans on this forum

0_0.jpg

Edited by LeopardGecko
  • Like 4

Ninja_Gear

Have some respect damn.

Got that right.

Edited by Ninja_Gear
  • Like 1

RoyalRedXIII

0_0.jpg

Wow! Although this is quite simple a picture, not a whole lot going on in the shot... For some reason I like it a lot! I suggest maybe submitting this to the snapmatics contest.

The worst thing that can happen is that you lose lol.

ManInBlack

The other thread has gone to hell, so lets continue here. Just to reiterate, any further "my country is the greatest, your country sucks" circle jerking will result in a posting suspension.

Raavi, lmao...i died laughing, haven't heard the term circle jerking in a while...

Happy 4th everyone...Enjoy the beer's and BBQ's, drive safe :^:

Edited by ManInBlack

0_0.jpg

Wow! Although this is quite simple a picture, not a whole lot going on in the shot... For some reason I like it a lot! I suggest maybe submitting this to the snapmatics contest.

The worst thing that can happen is that you lose lol.

It was actually not taken by me,it was taken by my crew member(CThompson17 on this forum),I´m the guy saluting in the photo.I´ll tell him to put the #IndependenceDay tag on the photo,but I doubt it could win by now,there are some few days old photos that already collected hundreds of likes.