GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Issues with GTA Online on Xbox Slim

Amalio

I have some issues with GTA Online on my brand new Xbox 360 Slim. The first problem is that when I try tu run the game from USB flash drive the game constantly freezes. 99% during load screens between races etc. And after I turn it on the console doesn't the flash memory so I must pull it off and plug again. Does anybody know what is going on? On the old 360 Arcade I didn't have this kind of problems and the USB drive was running perfectly. The problem started on the new xbox.
And the second problem is related with the first one - frame rates. Because the game was constantly freezing I was forced to install the second disc on the HDD. But even while running from USB I noticed problem with FPS, stuttering, textures loading. Now when the game is installed on HDD it's even worse and it's annoying. Why the game performance is worse on a new 360 Slim than on my old 2008 Arcade? I'm really disappointed. On the old Xbox the game was working smoothly.