GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

New masks MADE for mask/hat glitch

SouthWestPayDay

SouthWestPayDay

R* knows what they are doing. On every mask we previously had when you did the mask/hat/glasses glitch, it stuck the glasses under the mask so the eyes just showed through, and the hat would be all jacked up.

10494554_10203244211778835_1235917563471

Then when Hipster dropped, if you put on a hat with one of the animal masks it would shrink the head to fit in the mask..but the glasses wouldn't show up because there were no eyeholes.

10387559_10203201179543056_5331600467612

Now with Independence update, it shrinks the mask and puts the glasses outside the mask. When you wear the bull mask with a hat it actually shrinks the horns and has them poking out of the hat.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Edited by SouthWestPayDay

SouthWestPayDay

And how do you do this again?

I've completely forgot.

Go to your apartment (has to be one of the old apartments or new houses...not the new apartments though). Put on the mask you want on. Drink whiskey. When it takes off your mask automatically, press select and go to accessories. Put on hat, glasses and/or helmet you want to wear, then back out and stop drinking whiskey.

• Like 5

A Maned Wolf

I've completely forgot.

Go to your apartment (has to be one of the old apartments or new houses...not the new apartments though). Put on the mask you want on. Drink whiskey. When it takes off your mask automatically, press select and go to accessories. Put on hat, glasses and/or helmet you want to wear, then back out and stop drinking whiskey.

Will do!

Thanks.

I've completely forgot.

Go into your house with the mask you want. Then drink the grass drink or liquor. when your mask pops off hold select and go to accessories and put on a hat you want eally fast before you stop drinking. Thats it. Though it only lasts while your in a lobby.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

• Like 1

_MessenJah_

I need to try it with the new masks. Time for a change, been rocking this combo for a while now

c0pkillr.jpg

Brandon00151

Neat. Rockstar should fix all the masks and allow us to wear hats and glasses with all the masks without the glitch.

• Like 1

so you're saying they added features to the masks such as resizing when combined with other items?

yet the only way to combine said items is trough some weird glitch they allready tried to patch?

I dno man, unless the head at R* doesn't know what the ass-end is doing it seems unlikely

Edited by Zwenkwiel

SouthWestPayDay

I've completely forgot.

Go into your house with the mask you want. Then drink the grass drink or liquor. when your mask pops off hold select and go to accessories and put on a hat you want eally fast before you stop drinking. Thats it. Though it only lasts while your in a lobby.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

If you do it in one of the old apartments or new houses, you don't have to do it really fast. It asks you if you want to keep drinking, so you have all the time you want to put on hats and glasses. If you do it in one of the newer apartments you don't get that option you just quit drinking.

It looks OK I guess.

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

VeLj9s6.png FUn2RUo.png

Good sh*t, now after 7 months of ownership I finally have a use for my appartment.

• Like 2

SouthWestPayDay

It looks OK I guess.

0_0.jpg

Wouldn't the horns puncture the beer cans?...lol...did you have to find a special crate to get that hat?

It looks OK I guess.

-snip-

Wouldn't the horns puncture the beer cans?...lol...did you have to find a special crate to get that hat?

Yeah I would think so, lol. Yes, found it in a Special Crate.

VeLj9s6.png FUn2RUo.png

am krooked

On the subject of masks, has anyone else seen the mercenaries with a blank mike myers looking hockey mask? and another had a black ski mask.. kinda pisses me off that we dont have those but im hoping in 2015 when heists are released maybe we'll get them.

Vanilla-Bear

Any way I can get these masks whilst in Bad Sport? The ability to even purchase them at the beach seems to be missing. Hats, all good, masks, not so much...

Any info, or a glitch would be much appreciated :D

BondageKitty

Rockstar finally listening to the fans and turning a beneficial glitch into a feature? Doubtful but hopefully.

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

Rockstar finally listening to the fans and turning a beneficial glitch into a feature? Doubtful but hopefully.

Patch 1.16

- Fixed an exploit where players could wear a hat while wearing a mask.

• Like 2

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

SouthWestPayDay

Patch 1.16

Patch 1.17

-Fixed an exploit where players actually had fun playing a boring game.

Killzone3265

wait so they programmed masks to fit into hats all snuggly but we need to use a glitch to do it?:|

BondageKitty

wait so they programmed masks to fit into hats all snuggly but we need to use a glitch to do it?:|

I doubt its intentional. They probably had a way to avoid meshes from clipping and it did the job in hats/mask. If it was intentional I imagine they would have done it for every mask and obviously made it a feature.

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

CarimboHanky

as a glitcher in recovery, im trying not to glitch anymore but ill definitely have a relapse once i turn on my console!

Patch 1.16

Patch 1.17

they have been patching fun since patch 1.01 #FACT

• Like 1

Patch 1.16

Patch 1.17

Patch 1.18

Fixed an exploit where players were able to play online with other players

Patch 1.18

Fixed an exploit where players were able to play online with other players

Patch 1.19

- Fixed an issue where players were no longer able to access the Shark Card store.

- Fixed an issue where some bit of fun was still left in the game.

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

CarimboHanky

Eagle mask with beer hat.

#True'Murican

PLOT TWIST... do a picture with that, go on and win the independence snapmatic contest!

oooh irony!!!!