GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Check your deathmatches

handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie

For some unknown reason 1.15 lowered the weapon limit from 50 to 40....and if your DM had 50 weapons in it, guess what? YEP they just deleted 10 of them willy-nilly.

In a couple of my TDMs this left the map unbalanced. Going back now and UNF*CKING what this latest "update" did.

I seriously do not understand why the custom content side of the game keeps getting shafted like this, for every 1 thing that gets fixed 12 more problems or unwanted changes happen.

Edited by handcuff_charlie

smh thanks for the heads up charlie, were your DLC pick ups still there at least?

Man-Django

My dlc guns were still there from previous made ones but it would seem the randomize glitch no longer produces the DLC guns any more. Deleting vital pickups and also making the creator less creative. Good one R*

Edited by TheMckeever

Man-Django

I like how they've not added anything just took stuff away. Maybe their way of dealing with people that clutter their maps.

this is f*ckjng disaster. I gotta go through 50 DMs and revise them

handcuff_charlie

this is f*ckjng disaster. I gotta go through 50 DMs and revise them

Yep I had some maps where apparently the power pickups were in the last 10 drops so they disappeared from the map or they disappeared from one side of the map and not the other, leaving the map unbalanced giving one side a blatant advantage over the other.....40-something of these things to recheck...I'm pissed.

InactiveNew

This game...

Edited by UniqueAsh

Us creators are keeping this game alive and all they do is f*ck us over. 50 wasn't enough imo, now we have to work with 40 and fix every death match we've previously made, c*nts.

InactiveNew

Us creators are keeping this game alive and all they do is f*ck us over. 50 wasn't enough imo, now we have to work with 40 and fix every death match we've previously made, c*nts.

i agree 50 wasn't enough as it was on some maps depending so to reduce it to 40 is a bit of a kick in the teeth

Thanks for the warning, OP. However, I don't see why Rockstar would lower the limit of weapons.

"Console limitations" No.

j4hhYw6.png

Man-Django

R* are making Hitler look like he was a fun-loving vegetarian!!

Edited by TheMckeever
  • Like 2

Just because most of the playerbase sees the Creator as:

- A way to make griefing trap DM's with names like 1.000.000RP!!! to boost their K/D

- A feature to troll people in freemode by spawning props

- An added tool to use in glitching money

- Highway Super Car ramp builder

- RP grinding captures with everything next to each other

- A competition of who can make the tallest ramp

Doesn't mean the rest of us do.

We actually use the creator to make dynamic games and matches with unique styles, balance and fun gameplay design.

Rockstar need to open their eyes and look passed the bullsh*t playerbase to the real creators.

In a way I don't blame them not seeing it.

What are the most popular jobs today? Supercar ramp races or RP grinds/glitches.

Which jobs were most liked/played when the Capture Creator first came out? You guessed it. ''MAXIMUM RP MUST JOIN!!!'' spammed on the first 50 pages.

Which jobs were covering the first 10 pages of Hipster Creator Challenge? ALL of them were super car races with ramps stacked to the sky by the exact same person who just tagged ''IMNOTAHIPSTER'' to all of his garbage which has thousands of plays from kids flying in their chromed lamborghinis.

The reason why Rockstar aren't addressing the Creator much is because the majority of the playerbase completely abused it in the wrong way. And that's the only thing that Rockstar sees in the creator at the moment. They can't find our jobs or requests because they're buried in all the bullsh*t people are submitting and requesting.

Same reason when you host a job that's good, different and thematic, you have idiots joining who complain and quit just because it isn't a super car ramp race or a Deathmatch with tanks.

Captures I won't even mention since nobody does them because the only simple instructions these idiots know how to follow are ''KILL EVERYTHING THAT MOVES!!! DESCRIPTIONS ARE USELESS! IGNORE CAPTURE OBJECTIVE TEXT!!!

All in all. I blame the playerbase as well as Rockstar.

Edited by Zorvaine

I'm looking forward to loading up all of my races so I can add one bike to the available vehicles. And doing that, in perpetuity, for every new vehicle added. Bully system, chaps.