GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

New DLC

TheLastSkill3r

TheLastSkill3r

Is anyone else not going to be buying any of the new dlc items/vehicles?

dingodile_r89

Me. Apart from the addition of houses and the new Lester targets, I see nothing significant added.

backward_axis

I've already purchased that sweet, pink vulture mask.

Next up: Bull Mask+heart boxers+Hedge maze= Sexy Minotaur Party.

• Like 3

gorskiegangsta

I bought a Musket and The Liberator. Finally, there's an interesting DLC weapon instead of another pistol or assault rifle. Also, now that there is a real monster truck I can safely get rid of my Sandking. Just hope R* fixes The Liberator spawn bug.

The masks, patriotic 3-color smoke, and star spangled banner horns are good too.

Is it ok if I buy a house? I could still be cool, right?

...I already bought a musket too. And one firework.

I want a pink vulture for my chick, that sh*t is creepy with lingerie...

Edited by RowanSane

I went down like a true patriot with my firework launcher against 4* cops.

• Like 1

Bad bitches only, Ain't no mediocre, Don’t want no mediocre, I won’t hit no mediocre...

You a bad bitch, Stunting on the mediocre, All over the mediocre, Stunting on the mediocre...

7 bitches with me and ain't none of them mediocre,

From they head to they toes they so far from mediocre.

Of course. Who wouldn't want a monster truck? Decals aren't the greatest but you'd be missing out if you didn't buy it IMO

Is it ok if I buy a house? I could still be cool, right?

...I already bought a musket too. And one firework.

I want a pink vulture for my chick, that sh*t is creepy with lingerie...

O god that would be terrifying. I have been rocking the America suit with an eagle mask liberating monster trucks with a jet.

I cant tell if buying the new motorcycle is worth it, I mean yea its a retex police bike but at the same time its limited, and its nice to keep in the garage but I cant make up my mind if its worth the money.

Yes there are some cool new perks in the dlc. The Musket is a blast! Why wouldn't you check a few things out?

I cant tell if buying the new motorcycle is worth it, I mean yea its a retex police bike but at the same time its limited, and its nice to keep in the garage but I cant make up my mind if its worth the money.

its worth it. way faster and easier to handle than the police bike and feels like the fastest old school bike in the game. plus you can use ifruit and charles to respray it to any color you desire which completely changes how it looks

0_0.jpg

Seems I'm a hipster as well. I bought the 6-car garage house in Paleto Bay as well as a new shirt but other than that the rest isn't worth it. Tried the Firework Launcher in SP, no explosion, just fire. Sucks and is quite annoying when people fire four of them in Rooftop Rumble. They're basically giving the enemy a firework show.
Tried a race with the Monster Truck (Liberator?). So good but not worth that price (I don't have that money). Especially since it can't be customized (would need to be a PV but then wouldn't fit in garage so understandable).
Reskinned Police Bike isn't that interesting. Those of us without the iFruit stuff, the livery can be stale after some time.
I was really excited to see the musket but I don't know much about guns so when I saw you could only shoot one bullet and fill it again, it's not worth it in a fight. Basically the Buffalo Rifle from Red Dead Redemption but with a less awesome reloading animation.
Have yet to kill a Lester target but I ignore Simeon's cars and crate drops so I'm really indifferent to this.

I don't know...I like new DLC but it seems this one was rushed. Sure, it goes with a specific theme but I feel they could of added more cars or at least new gestures (like...euh...eat fast food animation? :p I don't know).
Hell, I'm getting real tired of these new DLC cars costing so much. I might be nearing level 200 but I'm not level 200 financially. R* thinks everyone has so much money. Well I don't and it's getting irritating when I'm already grinding for money and here comes along a new car I really want. Seriously, who the hell pays 50 grand for a turbo?

I stole a bum's money cup so I can buy snacks.

senormidget

Already bought everything except the new properties.

I'm a consumer whore.

Old-Tired-Grumpy

Well i purchased the new Motorcycle/Musket under my main Character, and a house under my second character

I saw the post on the news where it said the fireworks launcher would be removed so i didn't waste money on it

I Bought the Musket... That's the only addition that is worth a buy.

Everything else is for the Murika-Tards!

Sexy pink vulture mask also, some fireworks and a rather fetching mullet. I may get the Liberator just for sh*ts 'n' giggles. Houses seem pretty pointless as I am sure 10 car houses will be available soon. Musket was fun for all of five minutes in SP so that ain't taking up valuable wheel space (I hate having to flick through lots of weapons, especially if I'm quickly trying to find my silenced pump shotgun for an armoured truck). Due to being English all the clothes are pretty damn hideous to me (sorry) but I do like the new trilbies.