GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Ammunation DLC wall

H x R G

What was removed to make room for the recent DLC weapons? and I'm guessing this is why the RPF (Rocket Propelled Fireworks) and the Fireworks will be removed

The Lonesome Drifter

The wall was extended.

Nuff said.

• Like 2

The fireworks will be removed simply because it's part of a theme and with that theme ending after the 4th, there's no need to keep them around.

7Rj3AZw.png

Terrazi Terrajin

T'was extended as the others said, now I can regain my hope in the appearance of the legendary flame thrower, katana and chainsaw.

The wall was extended.

Nuff said.

I didn't actually notice it was extended thanks :)

The fireworks will be removed simply because it's part of a theme and with that theme ending after the 4th, there's no need to keep them around.

The fireworks are actually pretty fun and always make for some good snaps

(My snap I took with a help of some friends :) Love some good stage pyro)

0_0.jpg

Edited by LukeH_97

The wall was extended.

Nuff said.

0_0.jpg

That is a pretty good photo. :^:

• Like 1
7Rj3AZw.png

The wall was extended.

Nuff said.

0_0.jpg

That is a pretty good photo. :^:

Thanks, we put all the white rockets mid stage all set to 25 secs and we had a red and blue combination either side that went off outwards so it would end back in the centre with the white

Hopefully one day the Smith n Wesson 500 takes it's place on the wall, Some day :inlove:.

Springfield1903A4b.jpg

I'd like to see this on the wall (Springfield Rifle)

That or the Bolt Action would be perfect to go with the Gusenberg, Musket and Vintage pistol I just hope R* gives us a RDR themed DLC at some point.

• Like 2

Ai®a©ob®a

This question gets asked after every update and it's always the same answer...

Nothing will be removed from the came the wall will either be extended or the new weapons will be bought off of the Ammu-Nation website but that is probably reserved for special paid DLC type of weapons...

3aln5uP.jpg

Springfield1903A4b.jpg

That or the Bolt Action would be perfect to go with the Gusenberg, Musket and Vintage pistol I just hope R* gives us a RDR themed DLC at some point.

I'm not sure what it is but I prefer vintage guns to the guns of this generation. 1 of the things has to be the sound of them! just epic the sound of a vintage gun when fired

This question gets asked after every update and it's always the same answer...

Nothing will be removed from the came the wall will either be extended or the new weapons will be bought off of the Ammu-Nation website but that is probably reserved for special paid DLC type of weapons...

This was a general wondering though that is all

when I first turned to the wall I noticed something different but couldn't quite put my finger on it

Springfield1903A4b.jpg

I'm not sure what it is but I prefer vintage guns to the guns of this generation. 1 of the things has to be the sound of them! just epic the sound of a vintage gun when fired

I just prefer the style, They just look more like real weapons. Guns nowadays look cool and everything I mean I can't say no to the AK-47 I love it but vintage guns are just more tasteful looking, Modern guns look too much like the guns stormtroopers use in Star Wars.