Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,236 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Biohazard Abyss

Sovereign Can Be Re-Painted [Charles+iFruit]

Slasher

Quick question: Is it possible to add a roof to the stallion, add the soft top or remove it? Or change the regular Akuma to the streetfighter version?
DinkaAkuma-Side-GTAV.png

0_0.jpg

I've tried to get the streetfighter version by just buying the Akuma from the web but it seems like it's bugged or I just have terrible luck.

Nick1020

Quick question: Is it possible to add a roof to the stallion, add the soft top or remove it? Or change the regular Akuma to the streetfighter version?

DinkaAkuma-Side-GTAV.png

0_0.jpg

I've tried to get the streetfighter version by just buying the Akuma from the web but it seems like it's bugged or I just have terrible luck.

For the Stallion no. I think you're referring to Hex editing.

Slasher

DinkaAkuma-Side-GTAV.png

0_0.jpg

My bad, I'm not really familiar with Charles and iFruit. I get why you can't do it with the Stallion because the vehicle "ID" thing is probably different but it seems like it can be done with the Akuma? It's the same vehicle (or atleast I think both of them share the same vehicle ID) just with different values on hidden customization options. Sorry if what I'm saying is just stupid lol

Hoosierdaddy76

DinkaAkuma-Side-GTAV.png

0_0.jpg

My bad, I'm not really familiar with Charles and iFruit. I get why you can't do it with the Stallion because the vehicle "ID" thing is probably different but it seems like it can be done with the Akuma? It's the same vehicle (or atleast I think both of them share the same vehicle ID) just with different values on hidden customization options. Sorry if what I'm saying is just stupid lol

It is a different body style for the Akuma, but one not available online. I have one that I save-edited back on previous gen and then imported to current gen, but can't think of another possible means of obtaining one other than duplicating it. FWIW, here's mine in 'Fire Engine' (Bright Utility) Red:

vzGLqN.jpg

Fasha_Vanilla

Bro bro please, I need a repaint to black if someone can, due to some issues, I painted mine in that stupid black purple chrome, I need someone who can paint it Black, my psn is xlord-kaiser, message me on it and I'll give you the social club name and password, I open psn on thursday, friday and saturday

CaptainMental

Are there any codes for the newly released chrome rims?

jgarehart

How do you keep ifruit from crashing?! This has never been a problem for me before. No when I click on the Western Sovereign in the app the app crashes. Every. Time.

Dottie

How do you keep ifruit from crashing?! This has never been a problem for me before. No when I click on the Western Sovereign in the app the app crashes. Every. Time.

PC:

1. Exit ifruit

2. Go to the Task manager and End the process (Ifruit 32 Bit)

3. Start ifruit again

Aby

Man this thread will never die, lmao.

OP is still a fag

I don't even have a Sovereign anymore :cry:

Edited by Aby

SilverFox1

it usually crashes if you pick something with patriot smoke. Try picking a car without patriot first, then pick the sovereign. iOS crashes every time no matter what unfortunately.

OT, the sovereign can't be painted anymore

rjn222

Hey I'm looking to see if you still taking orders on soverigns lookin for a couple message me if you can do it

Imnotthefiveo

Silverfox wasnt lying, we tried to do mine on monday, everything came over but paint. Didn't get charged for paint either. He knows his stuff so if he says it can't be done, then there isnt a current way to do so using charles and ifruit.

rjn222

Hey you still taking orders?

Vlad_Dracul_315

I would love to get my Sovereign repainted and windows tinted. Could you help? I would like it to have a Black undertone, with a Blood or Wine Red overlay. And would like to have my windshield as dark as it can. I see you say to PM you, but for some reason I can't. Is there another way to get ahold of you Biohazard Abyss?

Edited by Vlad_Dracul_315

Maxxi

I would love to get my Sovereign repainted and windows tinted. Could you help? I would like it to have a Black undertone, with a Blood or Wine Red overlay. And would like to have my windshield as dark as it can. I see you say to PM you, but for some reason I can't. Is there another way to get ahold of you Biohazard Abyss?

Nope.

Vlad_Dracul_315

Nope.

So there is no way to paint the Soverign? I don't believe that. I know a few people that just got one this week, and they got to pick there color. I just got to find out who did it for them.

xInfamousRYANx

Nope.

So there is no way to paint the Soverign? I don't believe that. I know a few people that just got one this week, and they got to pick there color. I just got to find out who did it for them.the soverign cannot be painted anymore and even if it could you cannot pick pearlescent

Vlad_Dracul_315

Nope.

So there is no way to paint the Soverign? I don't believe that. I know a few people that just got one this week, and they got to pick there color. I just got to find out who did it for them.
the soverign cannot be painted anymore and even if it could you cannot pick pearlescent

Not sure how they are doing it, but I seen it on more then one account this week (6 in total) The only thing they wasn't able to do, was tint the windshields.

xInfamousRYANx

Maybe they had it done before. Or save edited it on ps3 and 360

EvilFiend

DinkaAkuma-Side-GTAV.png

0_0.jpg

if by "street fighter version" you mean no fairing then you cant get it anymore. It was a bug when the game was still a wee baby that made the akuma spawn in without the fairing windscreen and mudguards. Sorry bud but your like a year late

supanaut

I love my Streetfighter...

14107857989_f452dde3e9_z.jpg