GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

So we can buy houses this could possibly mean that....

AboveAndBeyoncé

Mightymomo22

I pick Paleto Bay away from the Insanity here I come. I'll tell Trevor hi.

I guess I need to sell my Buffalo S, Merryweather Mesa, and Massacro.

HERE I COME, PALETO BAY!

Yes move away from the lizard people
I think then everyone will be living at Paleto Bay and it'll become the same as LS :/

I bet people will mostly stay in LS... or so I hope.YOU LIVE IN PALETO BAY??

:alien: I must move in with my brother

I wish I had landed there... my PS3 is freezing and goind all crazy, haven't been able to load since the update.

HERE I COME, PALETO BAY!

I think then everyone will be living at Paleto Bay and it'll become the same as LS :/

I bet people will mostly stay in LS... or so I hope.YOU LIVE IN PALETO BAY??

I wish I had landed there... my PS3 is freezing and goind all crazy, haven't been able to load since the update.You need to update to iOS 7.1.2

HERE I COME, PALETO BAY!

I bet people will mostly stay in LS... or so I hope.
YOU LIVE IN PALETO BAY??

I wish I had landed there... my PS3 is freezing and goind all crazy, haven't been able to load since the update.You need to update to iOS 7.1.2

I thought it would be something simple...

HERE I COME, PALETO BAY!

I bet people will mostly stay in LS... or so I hope.
YOU LIVE IN PALETO BAY??

I thought it would be something simple...It's the simplest mobile OS in the world! :alien: Edited by AlienOne

[quote name="am30" post="1065712297" timestamp="

Buying a couple low end properties now =/= buying mansions in the near future. Where did this mansions rumour come from anyways?

The rumors came from the properties listed for sale on the Lenny Avery website

Lenny Avery is a estate agent in SP. In a S&F mission for Trevor you go around destroying his for sale signs as instructed by a rival estate agent.

Wouldn't get my hopes up for mansions. Not saying they couldn't happen, just not going to get interested until Rockstar says anything about them (if they do).

I just saw some comments about the whole garage situation that might add new desire to the new dwellings if it is true. When you downgrade your garage from 10 to something lower, the remaining cars that you own appear to be gone. Many of us have realized that those cars are not really gone they are just in limbo somewhere and can be regained by simply upgrading apartments again. What I, and maybe you, did not know is that those cars that are in limbo can still be used in races. This simple fact if true could make a huge difference for people who keep a stable of racing cars.

Can anyone confirm the fact that a hidden vehicle is available to choose in a race?

Yes it's true. My hidden cars are a hearse, felon, super diamond, and huntley. All are accessible for racing. I picked those cars specifically as i rarely drive them. I keep the hearse as a novelty and the other 3 are for racing in the sedan, coupe, and suv classes. Edited by blk95ta

It's obvious. If they can release small or average mansions, they can release more. But where on the map ? That's the question.

Edited by jdwarfer