GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

So we can buy houses this could possibly mean that....

AboveAndBeyoncé

AboveAndBeyoncé

Could this possibly mean that mansions are in the works and can be released in a dlc in the coming months cause we can buy houses in Blaine county and a house in the Vinewood hills.. And it got me thinking that mansions are on the way.

• Like 1

smokingndriving

lol, sure.

stewartgiffront.gif

...and then if they did, it will probably be a giant mansion with the interior of the high-end apartment lol.

• Like 9

Could this possibly mean that mansions are in the works and can be released in a dlc in the coming months cause we can buy houses in Blaine county and a house in the Vinewood hills.. And it got me thinking that mansions are on the way.

Start grinding now. By December, when mansions come out, you will have the necessary $5M to buy one. :bored:

E•MO•TION

Start grinding now. By December, when mansions come out, you will have the necessary $5M to buy one. :bored:

... with an existing high-end apartment interior. :p

• Like 2

L8m1zfV.png

Yeah Mansions...with garage space for three cars only probably. lol.

Buying a mansion just to park my mountain bikes.

An additional property is opnly of use to me if we are able to own 3.

Buying a couple low end properties now =/= buying mansions in the near future. Where did this mansions rumour come from anyways?

Only $5million? Cool, I'll soon be able to buy 4 of them, no grinding required.

Edited by am30

Mansions are just houses, so yes. It could. My opinion is that r* would want a new interior for a 'high end' house. I'd settle for a 6 car apt interior with a 10 car garage. There's a perfect house in Paleto already...

But for high end/mansions the issue would be windows/views. I guess they could use the existing ones based on whether the mansion looked single- or multistorey...

... with an existing high-end apartment interior. :p

At least in SP, Franklin's house was part of the map. I was happy about that, because I wanted that ever since we got screwed out of a custom and continuous interior in the final house on the hill in GTA San Andreas (see my signature for the real world version). When I finally got inside the GTA-SA house and saw that generic loadable interior, I was plenty pissed.

And, like most players, I am disappointed that the GTA0 have apartments reverted to generic (and non-continuous, loadable) identical interiors. Thais is a cop-out. I am sure that they had designers on staff who would have loved to create unique interiors for each apartment in the game.

And now, to cop out and provide the same generic apartment interiors for the houses, is really a kick in the ass. :angry:

Edited by saintsrow

Not A Nice Person

Am I the only one who would rather have a beachhouse.

Pg7Txhi.gif

Would have bought the house if it weren't for the posters and hooker panties on the bed.

• Like 1

AboveAndBeyoncé

[quote name="am30" post="1065712297" timestamp="

Buying a couple low end properties now =/= buying mansions in the near future. Where did this mansions rumour come from anyways?

The rumors came from the properties listed for sale on the Lenny Avery website

CarimboHanky

judging by the laziness, i can tell they may be working on mansions...

i can see it already.

*drop a couple millions for a mansion*

*drive to the location*

*enter the mansion*

*the interior is the same as the highend apartment*

• Like 2

lol, sure.

stewartgiffront.gif

...and then if they did, it will probably be a giant mansion with the interior of the high-end apartment lol.

You know, it really amazes me the sheer ignorance around here regarding "leaks" and someone suggesting an idea of a possible implementation. I can't even recall a single leak that hasn't rung true. sh*t leaks out, then it gets released. What's so hard to understand?

Furthermore, this game is going to be released on PS4 soon. You all realize the PS4 is really what this game was meant for right? Rockstar have mentioned previous times this game has a long future. That future is for the ps4.

I can nearly guarantee that there will be PETS in online. Yes, you may have your very own cat or dog. Why? Well one, there's chop, who you can play fetch with. And 2, there's a freaking pet store in shandy shores that was ADVERTISED on GTA's launch site awhile ago. Why would R* do this if not for any other reason?

This game will be HUGE in the next few years.

Well maybe not a mansion but possibly a 2-3 floor house with the High end apt. interior and hopefully good views(out of windows)

GrandTheftRobbo

Its possible, you know R* is saving the big guns for the PS4/XboxOne/PC release lol

LuapYllier

I just saw some comments about the whole garage situation that might add new desire to the new dwellings if it is true. When you downgrade your garage from 10 to something lower, the remaining cars that you own appear to be gone. Many of us have realized that those cars are not really gone they are just in limbo somewhere and can be regained by simply upgrading apartments again. What I, and maybe you, did not know is that those cars that are in limbo can still be used in races. This simple fact if true could make a huge difference for people who keep a stable of racing cars.

Can anyone confirm the fact that a hidden vehicle is available to choose in a race?

It very well may happen although very shoddy and you will feel like it was hastily done. Plus it'll cost millions upon millions

I guess I need to sell my Buffalo S, Merryweather Mesa, and Massacro.

HERE I COME, PALETO BAY!

AboveAndBeyoncé

HERE I COME, PALETO BAY!

Yes move away from the lizard people

lol, sure.

stewartgiffront.gif

I lol'd :)

... but still, I wouldn't mind that. At least I'd have somewhere secluded to go. Until i'm chilling in my pool and see someone driving out of my garage in a Chradder. Oh wait....

HERE I COME, PALETO BAY!

Yes move away from the lizard peopleI think then everyone will be living at Paleto Bay and it'll become the same as LS :/

HERE I COME, PALETO BAY!

I think then everyone will be living at Paleto Bay and it'll become the same as LS :/

I bet people will mostly stay in LS... or so I hope.

HERE I COME, PALETO BAY!

I think then everyone will be living at Paleto Bay and it'll become the same as LS :/

I bet people will mostly stay in LS... or so I hope.YOU LIVE IN PALETO BAY??

:alien: I must move in with my brother