2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

E•MO•TION

Paleto Bay Appreciation Thread

bantonson15

A lot of my friends have asked me why I don't have a high-end property in the central Los Santos area...

Sure, the properties in Paleto Bay aren't as glamourous, luxurious and convenient, but all i've ever cared about is that it feels like home.

Paleto Bay is home. One of my most favourite places in San Andreas. 👌

Edited by bantonson15

chayter76

Such a shame there isn't an Import/Export garage in Paleto Bay. I'd rarely go back to the city otherwise.

RyuNova

I like being able to spawn in my house, walk out and not find my PV a flaming wreckage, NPC's driving like maniacs mowing everyone down and at least one Avenger, a Hunter and multiple Deluxos and Oppressors obliterating everyone not in a Hydra.

Bloodytears1666

Charming Pinewood, sandy coast with a pier, that works perfect as landing strip few meters away from your home, great view on the mountain, cheerful surroundings even if new cheap business property hype, plenty choices of garages, LSC around the corner with instant access to the best part of LS freeway to test new cars top speed, Ammunation, tattoo salon and barber shop,clothing shop, snacks shop fairly near, railroad.

Sad they get rid of helipad with a free helicopter, I once saw helicopters been spawn near in woods, but it was fixed too.

RyuNova

Free Helicopters still spawn at the Police Station, they have just been moved to the right on the other side of the fence.

Chang

Each time I arrive in PB i get the feelings to set something<one> on fire.

Use my last home owner space as a floating location. Sometimes two car garage in PB, switch it up to wind farms...everywhere.

:) I Chang

Bloodytears1666

Free Helicopters still spawn at the Police Station, they have just been moved to the right on the other side of the fence.

Haven't seen it for a while, or may be just don't need it any more and haven't checked.

Edited by Bloodytears1666

FrikkenZz

That is how it goes. So quickly we forget! But that poor helicoper was the machine that could. Outdated by savages and hunters, oppressors and avengers, that little chopper could. It still like to take a stroll in the woods. Thats where one would find it most days. But one day, some clown will come over, and ask to be taken up and above chiliad. One day.

AlienTwo

Will you take me up and above Chilliad?

scaryclown.jpg

FrikkenZz

Sure. :D But only if bring some toys. ;)

Black-Dragon96

Will you take me up and above Chilliad?

scaryclown.jpg

Edward Dragon Inc. Helicopter Services

We take you from everywhere to anywhere.

Call 555-2046-heli or visit www.dragon-helicopter-services.com for more information.

FrikkenZz

Call 555-2046-heli or visit www.dragon-helicopter-services.com for more information.

Are you based in the Bay? If not, then at least Im not interested.

RyuNova

One of the best parts is when people Spawn on their Yachts and then abandon them to go play with the other children in the city, I simply Scuba across from the beach and chill in their hot tubs. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

Bloodytears1666

Probably most of residents living on the one street, Procopio Drive 4 life.

Cutter De Blanc

Always wondered why they moved that spawn point. I'd never had any issues with my Pegasus vehicles there or anything

Bloodytears1666

Always wondered why they moved that spawn point. I'd never had any issues with my Pegasus vehicles there or anything

Even Lester's one spawns at helipad, but not that random.

Edited by Bloodytears1666

Cutter De Blanc

I just find it disconcerting when they park my Hydra in the forest like 30 feet from an available helipad

Black-Dragon96

Are you based in the Bay? If not, then at least Im not interested.

Yes we do have an office in Paleto Bay. 0156 Pyrite Ave Paleto Bay to be specific.

Our parent company (Edward Dragon Inc.) however is located in the Mazebank West Officebuilding on Marathon Ave in Los Santos while our Aircraft are stored at LSIA.

Black Terminator

tsHDFrYr_o.jpg

After doing a certain amount of crate work, I decided to just to drop some old friends and maybe get some Clucking Bell for dinner this evening. Spent a good 40 mins in this beautiful town. It was nice to have some peace and quite here. I also have a Cocaine Lab here so I technically own a business here. Went for a swim in the ocean just to get cooled off after a hard day at work. :)

IamCourtney

*tears down Procopio Drive in rusty Rebel tossing eggs at random citizens*

GRAPESEED HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!!!!!

*gets the hell outta there before the Mayor can respond*

Edited by IamCourtney

Willy A. Jeep

Paleto Bay feels like rural, downtrodden America. The abandoned buildings, the vandalized automotive dealership, the "coming in 2008" construction yard, and the looming behemoth of Cluckin' Bell Farms all serve to remind the population and warn all newcomers that Paleto Bay is not what it once was.

And there's a charm to it. It feels a lot calmer, a lot more... disconnected from Los Santos that not even Grapeseed can top. Stab City comes in at a pretty close second, but the bikers really put a cramp in my style any time I try to go camping in their wrecked school bus. Into the wild my left buttcheek...

But Paleto Bay! It is a beautiful little place, with easy access to all anybody would ever need to live the criminal's life in Southern San Andreas, if not the glamorous one. Get a house along Procopio Drive (I recommend 4401 for a better view of the sea from your porch, though there is constant construction going on next door), fill you garage with cruisers to road trip with and/or some off-roaders for enjoying the great outdoors, and enjoy the rural life away from Los Santos. Plus, you can prey on the cars that come down the highway from Braddock Pass, some decent resell value in the Oracles, Ballers, and F620s that are oddly common there, or just amuse yourself by watching them slam their brakes too late and slide right into the construction yard fencing. Want a more unique ride to resell? With luck (or a spawn-car), you can find a pre-modified Rat-loader in the lot out front of Beeker's garage! It's a lovely town to live in, and, as long as you don't worry yourself over the bodies of eight missing joggers in the water around the archipelago, you'll never think about your impending mortality ever again!

I just wish Paleto Pets hadn't closed down. There's nowhere to adopt animals in the entire county, now, except Animal Ark and that founder guy is a weirdo. He rides his bike everywhere! Plus Paleto Pets' owner left a really sad note on the door and I just can't bring myself to think about it.

Local Crazy Man

Damn meth addicts! It's MY job to peg pedestrians with foreign objects in Paleto Bay!

Edited by Local Crazy Man

Uncle Sikee Atric

Damn meth addicts! It's MY job to peg pedestrians with foreign objects in Paleto Bay!

And I get him drunk enough to do it....

Suzuki Azure Vulpine

I often feel this is the theme song of us kind folk here in Paleto Bay, since we're now under constant assault from that goth cult of bane mask wearing f*cks from the city that show up more often now that Maze Bank put that old Bunker and IAA Facility on sale, shame really, but more business for me and my hunters of these bad men and women.

Hurst.

Come by Goldenbuns for some "non suspect brownies"

xXxKAMIKAZExXx

I have an apartment there with all my rally raid vehicles and an MC clubhouse. I've yet to do any MC work and just use it as a safehouse and motorcycle garage. It kinda sucks that there's a bunker and facility there now, but I don't see too many players use them.

BOOGIEMAN219

I have an appartment and weed farm up in Paleto, honestly I ended up there by dumb luck as I was very uneducated about the game and just didn't want the cheapest weed farm. At times I have cursed the drive but I love it.

It feels more real to me to grow the weed far away in the country and the long drive feels like your really trafficing. My clubhouse is in the city however, I want to get the cocaine lockup out in Paleto and check on them in the city until ready to supply/sell.

Metworld-Steve

I know its been a while since the last post here but rather than letting Paleto fade into non existence I thought I would resurrect it!

I have the small 2 car garage house and both of the 2 car garages along with the biker club house in Paleto with my second character, and today I decided to do what most people would consider insanity, I moved all of my MC businesses, my yacht and my Bunker to Paleto! I do not own a facility on my second character and do not own many cars but I have the option of moving my house and or garage in Grapeseed over to Paleto if that changes. So far I have found the move to be a good choice for the role playing on that character. I still have the High End apartment and my office in the city but that is all. My plan is to get a Night Club in Vinewood and let the product accumulate and then do a sale every now and again whilst spending almost all of my available time in Blaine County. I am considering forfeiting the long distance bonus and making sales in BC as I will not have a need for much money on this character now the 'big move' has been made.

My Main character is based in LS with only his facility at Mt Gordo, I even moved his hanger to LSIA so I could have 2 different characters in 2 different areas of the map and have made sure that everything they own is totally different even down to the biker club house where my main has the 2 storey and my second has the single storey.

The new night club business has generated almost $9m for me already and with the income being totally passive I no longer feel the need to grind, I just idle and come back a day later to a sale value of $1m. My main character has almost every toy and upgrade I desire in the game so I just wanted to experience something a bit different with my second character. I have always owned a house in Paleto on my main and loved the area but today I felt it was time to go all in! Sadly my main no longer has has house here to keep the 2 characters in totally separate areas of the map. Now I can decide which style of play I want and choose my character based on that. I feel somewhat liberated!

Tranquility Base Hotel
On 2/2/2018 at 9:24 AM, Black Terminator said:

After doing a certain amount of crate work, I decided to just to drop some old friends and maybe get some Clucking Bell for dinner this evening. Spent a good 40 mins in this beautiful town. It was nice to have some peace and quite here. I also have a Cocaine Lab here so I technically own a business here. Went for a swim in the ocean just to get cooled off after a hard day at work. :)

I know that this posts is months old, but your character looks like Tommy Wiseau wearing Joker makeup.

MrARCO
On 8/5/2018 at 2:23 PM, Tranquility Base Hotel said:

I know that this posts is months old, but your character looks like Tommy Wiseau wearing Joker makeup.

Oh hai mark