1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

E•MO•TION

Paleto Bay Appreciation Thread

monkb4skunk

Dude, one does not simply,

take snowball fights too seriously.

thepolishpackage

What a beautiful night up here in the bay got the t-tops off the Bandit can see all the stars

Pete_1

_O9LPnA04EWWrgkkaHEL4w_0_0.jpg

Watching beautiful sunset.

psymin

beach fire!

IMG_20160321_111741_zpsxe1yhtql.jpg

Kroma

Paleto Bay, the best place to be on public session.

It's always calm there, almost everything close to your location (the snack's shop's are kinda missing tho).

Also my first home in GTA O was in paleto bay, so i have some kind of nostalgia.

Audi

More pictures of the Bay

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20160321214653_Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20160321215621_Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20160321214954_

Quadro

Here are some the things you can do with your mates in and around the great Paleto Bay:

]
Edited by quadro09

psymin
PS_Messages_20160324_104730_201603241058

AlienTwo

"Welcome to Heaven."

Gremlin Sombra

Definitely a nice place to relax. All you need is up there and is mostly empty.

Don't own property there as I need the garages and I really love the drive up there.

AlienTwo

Definitely a nice place to relax. All you need is up there and is mostly empty.

Don't own property there as I need the garages and I really love the drive up there.

You know.... you can still fit 10 cars in literally any property up in the bay... just... uh... saying.

Maxxi

Naval Blockade in place during PBMO BBQs.

with an army of naked dudes running around with bags on their heads and storming any idiots dumb enough to fire upon them.

psymin

^ so great

UfBDeSu_zpsilaoa7c4.gif

image credit#stoakzee

#paletostrong

Edited by psymin

Audi

^ so great

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u417/n0-

f34r/bonggif/UfBDeSu_zpsilaoa7c4.gif

image credit#stoakzee

#paletostrong

Lol WTF?! I can't imagine what was going through that guys head.

monkb4skunk

^with a bit of luck his life will be ruined forever, allways thinking that behind some Street corner of his favourite town, men in paperbag masks are getting incredible kicks from things hell never know.

:)

Quadro

Haha so good'

Mogg

i'm usually quite disappointed if i see blips of any shade of red when i travel to paleto bay to drive in circles and climb the houses. even sadder when i hear/see approaching jets and the unmistaken sound of the jet's weaponry unleashing on me.

luckily the jet thing happens rarely, and almost half the time the red dot there is friendly. also, i don't use passive unless i'm being griefed, cos i like hustling npcs for their money and candy!

hyperspeed980

After about 2 hours of moving cars around garages, I swapped my airport garage for a place in Paleto Bay. My Merryweather Mesa, Sandking and Sanchez currently reside up there. (You can see my Sandking in my avatar)

Edited by hyperspeed980

Fox2Quick

I love PB still, but I'm hardly ever there. It's almost always empty and there isn't much to do here unless you've got a group to organize activities with.

I miss the car meets I used to host up there. We'd fill up he supermarket lot and line the middle street. Drag races from the stop sign behind Beeker's to the junkyard were great. Interest fell off though and people stopped coming after awhile.

Maxxi

I love PB still, but I'm hardly ever there. It's almost always empty and there isn't much to do here unless you've got a group to organize activities with.

I miss the car meets I used to host up there. We'd fill up he supermarket lot and line the middle street. Drag races from the stop sign behind Beeker's to the junkyard were great. Interest fell off though and people stopped coming after awhile.

Yea but in a game that is slowly dying off it is expected.

Fox2Quick

I don't think it's so much the fact that the game is dying off, as it is that (in my experience) not too many on X1 are about that Paleto life.

AlienTwo

I don't think it's so much the fact that the game is dying off, as it is that (in my experience) not too many on X1 are about that Paleto life.

Over here we have an exciting and growing group of xboxers that like to enjoy that Paleto life. Check out the last two or so pages for pics and videos from the XBone weekly BBQ of just last weekend;

http://gtaforums.com/topic/783305-the-paleto-bay-mayors-office-and-citizens-chat-topic/

Maxxi

I don't think it's so much the fact that the game is dying off, as it is that (in my experience) not too many on X1 are about that Paleto life.if everyone would stop trying to murder one another to grow an e-peen maybe we could chill and have some fun. But that'll never happen in my lifetime.

AlienTwo

if everyone would stop trying to murder one another to grow an e-peen maybe we could chill and have some fun. But that'll never happen in my lifetime.

Except with your crew. I mean... when they aren't killing you. ;)

Maxxi

if everyone would stop trying to murder one another to grow an e-peen maybe we could chill and have some fun. But that'll never happen in my lifetime.

Except with your crew. I mean... when they aren't killing you. ;)that doesn't count. We all already have massive e-peens so there is no need to grow them.

deadx23

New dupe glitch had to move out

I have like 4 rusty rebel on storage that need to turn worn or what ever car I wants ;);)

****schwarzenegger voice***...I'll be back...

Edited by deadx23

ViolatingBox

New dupe glitch had to move out

I have like 4 rusty rebel on storage that need to turn worn or what ever car I wants ;);)

****schwarzenegger voice***...I'll be back...

Had to sell my property too. Will be back after the patch :) Yacht is still anchored off of the coast!

Dburger

I'm on XB1 also, haven't joined the group yet though. I need to do that.

Got some chrome Muscle Freaks from Beeker for the first car I ever got in GTAO, and right when I left Beeker's, a Criminal Damage challenge started. Won that by blowing up Dashounds coming down Route 1 (all the expensive stuff seems to spawn on Route 1 in front of Donkey Punch).

25441523024_a1ebc90f9a_b.jpg

Longest Wheelie Challenge with my PCJ, another good challenge to do in the Paleto area.

25812979191_b15da73771_b.jpg

So yeah, if you're in PB and there's nobody else there/you're bored, do some challenges. The longest jump, longest wheelie, criminal damage, driving backwards, near misses, bail challenge, highest speed, and the stoppie challenge are all good challenges to do in PB since nobody will mess with you all the way up here.

I'm going to go drive my VIP Intruder now.

26046262405_9f6ab36565_b.jpg

psymin

one year ago today the PBMO was born on page 24 of this thread.

#paletostrong