3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

E•MO•TION

Paleto Bay Appreciation Thread

FR_Player-One

Great place to live! Could use an airstrip like grapeseed tho

Isn't there a new property at Grapeseed too?

Captain Hammer

What I find ironic is that most of the people who bought houses were the ones thinking they were so smart saying houses/mansions would never work in the game

They finally grew imaginations!

I'm gonna have to try them out with my second account, I'm not giving up my garage space on my main 2 characters.

Maybe this is just R* perfecting the concept and they will give us some high end houses soon :rah:

LoA-Phantom

Can't wait for my mansion!

Yeah I said it. Get at me son.

Quarthon

I cant decide if I want to join you all in your happy little Bay or come and make it an unhappy little bay. :die:

Austinr9514

Great place to live! Could use an airstrip like grapeseed tho

Isn't there a new property at Grapeseed too?

It has a two car garage

Pearlescent Eyes

I used to own a 2 car garage there. Its cool for a while but lack of players and stuff to do made it get kinda boring after a while.

For those who want a 10 car garage there, maybe try this.

First make sure you have two 10 car garages in LS.

One of those garages should have all the cars you use for Racing. Now buy the 6 car garage in Paleto Bay, swapping it with that garage.

What should happen is that 6 of your cars (hopefully not your racing ones, will have to figure out where to position them to avoid this) will get moved to Paleto Bay, and you can still use the other 4 cars in your virtual space for racing. Trust me in the custom race option they will be there. They will also be there when you buy a new 10 car garage.

elidc

I really hope there will be high-end houses with 10-car garages

Edited by elidc

billy-pilgrim

I for one hope that R* never offers 10 car garages in p-bay. As an above poster stated , it would lose its charm with so many players being in such a small area. Just my opinion.

SeberHusky

Oh and by the way, for anyone past a certain rank level (I forgot which rank, 41?) a bulldozer will spawn at the construction site in town (not the one by the gas station, the one by the church).

So there's access to that too in addition to the train that rolls through, the helicopter and the Barracks. And you can land planes on the highway if you're careful.

bensons

waiting for a nice place in north chumash

Supreme Gentlemen

Now all we need is the option to purchase a 3rd property.

Shaundi.

I also have the same house Choppers has :p swapped Richards Majestic for this! So peaceful :)

Next is beach houses in Chumash (one can dream!), the same one where you assassinate the terrorist in By The Book

Edited by ZeusMowat_278

Lay

It's a lovely town. The folk are weird though.. they stop and smoke on my lawn and then call the cops on me when I try shoving them out the way.

AWEMYGOD

I bought the one in Vinewood Hills but this thread makes me want a Paleto Bay house.

fiebru787

Yep we need a house at chumach

dembot24

Love my new house in Paleto Bay, very please Rockstar have done this. Hopefully in the future there will be new interiors added for new houses. Either way I'm not complaining, if anything this is my new home and my LS garage space can collect dust for a while.

Thr33X

What I find ironic is that most of the people who bought houses were the ones thinking they were so smart saying houses/mansions would never work in the game

They finally grew imaginations!

I'm gonna have to try them out with my second account, I'm not giving up my garage space on my main 2 characters.

Maybe this is just R* perfecting the concept and they will give us some high end houses soon :rah:

That's what I'm banking on. My next real estate purchase is gonna be a mansion. This only proves that eventually they will be implemented. Just a matter of waiting until that happens. For now I'm fine with 10 Car apartment and 10 car garage. Perhaps if they allow 3 properties, then I'll move up north as well.

Paleto Bay's still gonna always be my getaway spot though. Even with property up there, it's still quieter than Vinewood Blvd is in open sessions. Helps that among all the other things that are right there, so is a police station. So if you start some sh*t and get cop capped, your PV is impounded allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way back down in East LS. It's brilliant.

Austinr9514

The Paleto Bay life would be perfect if Rockstar added a skimmer and docked one at the PB pier

Edited by Austinr9514

specterkev

Yes sir been ewanting a house here sicne online launched,.. so thrilled to not be living in a 6 car garage as my second home now lol. I still have a high end apartment in LosSantos.. but been wanting to live in blaine county forever..

Panzer

Yeah, I can't believe they ignored this house....

0_0.jpg

I know right!! It's like they chose the most boring houses they could find for us to buy...I really wanted a house on the water, one by North Chumash would be great too.

hei3enberg

There is a landing strip at Paleto. It called beach. Can accommodate even Titan if landed properly.

Panzer

Well, I think he means a place where your plane you call from Pegasus can spawn. I don't have a problem with my Vestra spawning on the beach though. :)

Devinisdabomb

0_0.jpg

Yeah, that house probably would've been big enough for a ten car garage.

brooklyn718

We need players to police the Bay. Stop those griefers when im taking a swim at the beach. lol

s1xty7

I was hanging in a 2-car garage there but I upgraded last night to one with a beautiful view of the ocean as I pull out of my garage. Even has parking for my Liberator.

0_0.jpg

Unknown Kai

Quick question. I own a 10 car apartment at eclipse, thinking of buying the most expensive 6 car in paleto because I love the area. My question is, how does the vehicle transfer work? Only 6 transfer, so what happens to my other 4? Do they stay in the eclipse garage? Heard a lot of conflicting stuff about peoples properties and dissapearing cars. Also how do you change stored cars between properties, do you have to drive them to each one? Would like to know the best way to go about this before I buy the property, I've wanted a decent apartment up in paleto bay for ages

trhacker01

Quick question. I own a 10 car apartment at eclipse, thinking of buying the most expensive 6 car in paleto because I love the area. My question is, how does the vehicle transfer work? Only 6 transfer, so what happens to my other 4? Do they stay in the eclipse garage? Heard a lot of conflicting stuff about peoples properties and dissapearing cars. Also how do you change stored cars between properties, do you have to drive them to each one? Would like to know the best way to go about this before I buy the property, I've wanted a decent apartment up in paleto bay for ages

I just leaned about this, thought I lost cars when I bought a 6 car before. From a 10 car, the 6 cars u want transferred have to be in slots 1-6 (left row plus the first in the right row, in the back corner). The others go into limbo but are not lost. U can still access them in races and u will get them back if u trade ur 6 car in for a 10 car. My lost cars just reappeared for me last night, was very happy about that!

KamikaziOtter

0_0.jpg

I know right!! It's like they chose the most boring houses they could find for us to buy...I really wanted a house on the water, one by North Chumash would be great too.

Yeah I was looking at that house closely as well, but if you think about it... They have only introduced the low/mid range houses at this point, with the 10 car garage, ocean views and sun deck's, my guess would be that this house would be on the high dollar list if/when they do add upper income houses as a option. ;)

Edited by Rolling Otter

Coreyandy5

I would definitely buy this we could could get a 10 car garage and apartment the view could be horrible,e like the 200k del perro it would just need a 10 car garage

Diesleman

Had such a fun session today using pale to as my based so refreshing to be out of the city and getting the most from the map.

Loving the way this patch has opened up the game, today I was in a lobby and all but one person was in the northern half of the map. Didn't happen prior to this patch really.