GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Problem loading online character

carmisa

I have 2 online characters, and I was on last night when the new DLC came down. When it came down I was thrown offline and directed to download the new content. I downloaded it and went back online and purchased some new items. Then I quit and went to story mode, and when I tried to go back to my online character the game wouldn't load. It just sits up in the cloud with the loading icon spinning. But the game is not frozen. Now when I load up my other character the game loads. Then when I try to change characters it won't load that character. I just get the spinning loading icon again. Anyone else have this problem, or have an answer for it> Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Yes. I have tried shutting down the XBOX too. I think I've tried everything I can on this end. I'm hoping it's not a corrupt file. But like I said It will load my other character, so why not both?

the_doctor1234

I have the exact same problem, my first character loadin fine but my second will not, just stuck in the clouds with the loading symbol constantly spinning,, however I can hear people on their mics in the lobby ......please help !!!!

the_doctor1234

Fixed it, I unlinked my gamertag and it loaded in,, played for about an hour,,, left gta online and relinked my gamertag, went back online and both characters are working,, hope this helps

PoisonRogue

What do you mean you unlinked your gamer tag? Unlinked it from what? I'm having the same problem and am willing to try anything at this point, I just don't understand what you mean by unlinked your gamertag

Celestioushawk

it means unlinking it from social club.