GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

One extremely lonely guy looking for intelligent players.

gimmefuel115

gimmefuel115

If chose to read this you put the emphasis of your decision on "extremely lonely guy" or "looking for intelligent players". If you were part of the first group you are most likely a horny 40 year old housewife or another extremely lonely girl, both are welcome. If you were the latter of the two you are a ignorant guy looking to find something to prove he isn't or an intelligent guy looking for someone else like him. I described myself in that last one. My predicament is that most people on GTAO are stupid. Now I know GTA V was made for stupid people with all the big yellow circles to tell you where to go, but I'm looking for someone that isn't stupid. I bought the game for the teamwork, the planning and that sort of thing. I'm not starting a crew I just want 3 other players that don't go batsh*t crazy or are to incompetent to listen to a plan. If you want to meet up and play my PSN is my username and I'll check my post every few days.

• Like 2

marco-polo

I'm too intelligent to hang around an arrogant asshole such as you, what an idiot.

kbaltodano

I'm too intelligent to hang around an arrogant asshole such as you, what an idiot.

Definitely arrogant dude, I mean, will you pay us or something? I'm glad I can have friends to play with because they're... friends.

Jizzle2014

f*ck you bitch I'm gonna make u suck my dick but before I nut I'll shoot some piss in your face you f*ck I don't even know why I'm so mad you're just an arrogant little bitch go play pc master race you f*cking boner killer

• Like 1

ChromeAdderFTW

OP is a phaggot.

I will jizz in your mouth to assert dominance you beta kunt.

Edited by ChromeAdderFTW

WhiskeyMcGuiness

If chose to read this you put the emphasis of your decision on "extremely lonely guy" or "looking for intelligent players". If you were part of the first group you are most likely a horny 40 year old housewife or another extremely lonely girl, both are welcome. If you were the latter of the two you are a ignorant guy looking to find something to prove he isn't or an intelligent guy looking for someone else like him. I described myself in that last one. My predicament is that most people on GTAO are stupid. Now I know GTA V was made for stupid people with all the big yellow circles to tell you where to go, but I'm looking for someone that isn't stupid. I bought the game for the teamwork, the planning and that sort of thing. I'm not starting a crew I just want 3 other players that don't go batsh*t crazy or are to incompetent to listen to a plan. If you want to meet up and play my PSN is my username and I'll check my post every few days.

Add me mate, WhiskeyMcGuiness on PSN

gimmefuel115

I guess sooner or later an angry mob of offended homosexual GTA players will come to my house wielding torches and pitchforks and how did you say "jiz in my mouth". Think about it this way, if your mad because I called the general population of GTA stupid, your probably insecure about your own intelligence. To resort to telling me what your going to do with me to "assert your dominance" and not giving factual statements on why I'm offending you tells me that you don't know how to argue. So you may ask yourself "why is he arguing with me if I'm so bad at arguing". I'll put it simply, I'm arrogant, I'm allowed to be arrogant. Because of the work I put in to be intelligent. Now I could be totally bullsh*ting you over the internet which is a possibility. Choosing to believe it or not is your decision and since you aren't wanting to play GTA I really don't give a flying f*ck about what you choose in your decision.

• Like 2

invinciblejets

At least everybody managed to prove op's first post by being stupid and immature.

• Like 1

shadow9169

lol fuel you're pretty heavy with your philosophy I might say lmao but I get what you're saying every time when I try to play I just get across ppl trying to kill you jack your vehicle or just simply ruin your stay in the session and these are some of the main reasons that stops me from playing the game of course I wouldn't call every one a disturber of the peace or stupid as you described them cauz honestly I've met some good ppl as well so I like teamwork and planning and that sort of thing too and would like to play with 3 or 4 good ppl who can actually listen and think so I might say we might get along just nicely.

Send me a request Ill add you when I go online. PSN is shadow9161

BTW how old are you and where are you from I just wanna know for no reason you can reply here or include a message when you send me the request.

Hello every one =)

Edited by shadow9169

FailingGeorgew

In all fairness its no wonder you,re an extremely lonely guy

troysayshi

You know I'm fascinated to see what goes on so I'm going to add the OP and you too shadow.

How someone named "gimmefuel115" can be intelligent?

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif