GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Accepting GTA Online User Policy?

MarcusDaze

MarcusDaze

So my friend just bought GTA V and of course he want to play Online.

He did the prologue mission.

He did the online tutorial.

I can join his session and everything but as soon I invite him to play a race or join my session he's getting a message that he must accept the "Gta online user policy".

He could join me for a Rooftop Rumble...

What is the problem? Where are you accepting this policy?

/MD

Jolly Swagman

Dont bother reading it and just click the box that says you accept at the bottom just like anyone else who has every encountered a EULA or anything like it.

Its GTA man, who cares if Rockstar now have the rights to your organs and can implant you with a tracking chip at their discretion?

• Like 2

MarcusDaze

That's not the problem. According to my friend there is no accept option. Only "ok" and when he press A he is going back to his previous session.

you tried contacting R* customer support?

this isn't an official forum

and I must say I can't even remember accepting a license agreement

kind of the problem with the damn things, you just click trough without anything really registering

anyone?

If I remember correctly your friend need to sign up to R* Social Club to get the EULA to pop up if it did not after creating a char.

I seem to remember my friend having a similar problem. Iirc it's because he's not fully completed the online tutorial. This option should open up to him once he's hit something like level 5 and can own property.

I think if I tried to join his game it said something along the lines of both of you have to complete the tutorial before you can select this option.

MarcusDaze

The thing is that he have signed up on SC. He have bought a garage and purchased an Elegy RH8. Something is wierd here...

under a second account, when this screen popped up, i had trouble getting the check to appear in the box for me to accept it...........I ended up rebooting the game and then it was no problem

MarcusDaze

under a second account, when this screen popped up, i had trouble getting the check to appear in the box for me to accept it...........I ended up rebooting the game and then it was no problem

Okay. Maybe it'll work next time he's online.