GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Monster truck available in single player at all?

CarnageRacing00

CarnageRacing00

Title says it all, can you get the truck in single player? I'd like to play with it before I blow most of my money in it.

Yes from your garage like the rest of the update vehicles.

I second this, always do this with dlc vehicles. On a similar note, where are the news items online? Can't find either of the cars or the guns, haven't looked for the clothes yet.

CarnageRacing00

Can you really get it in the garage? Looks like it'd be too big to fit in Michaels...

Can you really get it in the garage? Looks like it'd be too big to fit in Michaels...

*facepalm*

The garages that you can buy in SP. Go in, push >, select it from the list and you spawn outside in the vehicle.

its not there,looks like its online only

I updated before I signed on to PSN & couldn't find the new vehicles. quit the game, then restarted & both vehicles were on the special car list.

ShiviSRT-10

its not there,looks like its online only

I updated before I signed on to PSN & couldn't find the new vehicles. quit the game, then restarted & both vehicles were on the special car list.

Pretty much this^

OP...do you know by your garage, the free social club garage for each character is being mentioned? If you go to map, it should be a player coloured garage (green for frank etc.)

Once in garage, press i think right on the d-pad, then go all the way to bottom and select it to drive out with the monster truck!

Edit-if you don't have this garage, you need to link(or make) your socialclub account with gta

Edited by ShiviSRT-10

CarnageRacing00

*facepalm*

The garages that you can buy in SP. Go in, push >, select it from the list and you spawn outside in the vehicle.

I'm talking about michaels social club garage, it had an overhang at the entrance, didn't think it was talk enough for the truck to fit through. Edited by MichiganMuscle77

Didn't try it at Michael's garage, but when I downloaded the update this morning I went and got it at Franklin's garage, and then this happened :colgate:

0_0.jpg

I think at Michael's garage it would spawn in the adjacent lot or out in the street.

Drill Sergeant

The vehicles you can still buy after the event but everything else goes.

the nameless

I tried it first in sp, at Mike's garage, it's the same as every other free car, you start in the truck just outside the door. The truck makes the "L" bend and makes it through the entrance. Go to fast and you'll probably catch the sides, but it does fit.

gorskiegangsta

As with any 'special vehicle' (aka. DLC vehicle) you press right on d pad to select it and it spawns you in it outside the garage.

Is anyone else not receiving the cars in single player? The weapons show up fine but there's no new special vehicles for me.

Narp.

jMNM8n3.gif