GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Pegasus Vehicle Recall Option

Fennimoe

Where is our Pegasus Vehicle Recall option at? Anyone ever get peeved when you want to order another Pegasus vehicle, but OH WAIT, YOU LEFT YOUR CURRENT ONE AT FORT ZANCUDO...? What about when your Pegasus Vehicle is supposed to spawn somewhere, you get there only to be told it is at another location (new problem, I think, involving the LSPD building spawn point)?

Yes, I want an option to have the vehicle recalled so I can order a new one. In fact, charge me $200 for Pegasus to come remove it and then it's a win for R* as well cause it costs us $.

Recently, I have been putting a sticky on my Pegasus vehicles so I can destroy it when I am done, but not near it.

Edited by Fennimoe

Shadow_Titan17

Good idea. I also want an option where only you can get in your Pegasus vehicle and only have the passenger seat available to other players.

My Buzzard has been taken far to many times by people beating me to it

Edited by Shadow_Titan17
  • Like 6

RoyalRedXIII

Naw, I don't like it. I enjoy stealing rhinos from "twankers" and then getting their tank stuck between some cliffs in Blaine county lol.

Keeps em outta the hands of evil :)

Good idea. I also want an option where only you can get in your Pegasus vehicle and only have the passenger seat available to other players.

My Buzzard has been taken far to many times by people beating me to it

THIS.

j4hhYw6.png

Naw, I don't like it. I enjoy stealing rhinos from "twankers" and then getting their tank stuck between some cliffs in Blaine county lol.

Hmmm... I didn't even think about this... Nice point.

• Like 1

RoyalRedXIII

Try not to order your vehicle when your this far away:

You are here--> :)

Buzzard is here --> [PV]

If my Liberator need repairs what's the fastest way to get it in mint condition?

Blow it up, get as f*ck as far away as possible and have Pegasus deliver it again?

Shadow_Titan17

I agree with this. Tanks taken/stolen from anyone, that's fine. I'm more concerned with the Buzzard.

As of right now, the only way to order a new Pegasus vehicle is to destroy the current one, or switch sessions. I feel that it is ridiculous that the vehicle HAS to be destroyed to get a new one, it really makes little sense... They already have the "Pegasus has stored your vehicle" message when switching sessions, now we need a way to put it back in storage ourselves.

Edited by Fennimoe

RoyalRedXIII

As of right now, the only way to order a new Pegasus vehicle is to destroy the current one, or switch sessions. I feel that it is ridiculous that the vehicle HAS to be destroyed to get a new one, it really makes little sense... They already have the "Pegasus has stored your vehicle" message when switching sessions, now we need a way to put it back in storage ourselves.

Pssst. Here's a secret:

Entering the LS customs counts as leaving the area. When you enter there and come back out, that usually moves your Pegasus vehicle back to storage. I'm not sure if this has been patched by 1.15 or anything.

Btw the way, don't tell anyone ;)

LSC was patched ages ago. Use the Online Store option instead, or quick job.

new problem, I think, involving the LSPD building spawn point

Yes - I got there and it moved to right by Fort Zancudo. Cheers!

They need an option where u can CHOOSE where u want it delivered. Also if we could have our mechanic pick our car up if we aren't using it

Pssst. Here's a secret:

Entering the LS customs counts as leaving the area. When you enter there and come back out, that usually moves your Pegasus vehicle back to storage. I'm not sure if this has been patched by 1.15 or anything.

I used to do this... They patched it around 1.11

RoyalRedXIII

Pssst. Here's a secret:

I used to do this... They patched it around 1.11

oh :p silly me. Shows you how often i needed to do myself

My bad.

XxX19Dude95XxX

a little off topic but does any else have a problem when you get close to the vehicle it teapots somewhere else

a little off topic but does any else have a problem when you get close to the vehicle it teapots somewhere else

My vehicle "teapots" all the time too. It sucks when it "teapots" across the entire map.

I mentioned it in my original post.

Why the f*ck does it spawn at the army base in a restricted area? And who do I pay 200$ for that?

f*cking annoying to travel to the desert just to get shot in the face....

Why the f*ck does it spawn at the army base in a restricted area? And who do I pay 200$ for that?

f*cking annoying to travel to the desert just to get shot in the face....

Not that it really makes it any better, but it spawns outside of the base. No restrictions or wanted level. Also, it is a glitch for the LSPD building Pegasus spawn point (warps your vehicle to Fort Zancudo spawn point for some reason). It's dumb and is just another thing to fix. Lol Edited by Fennimoe