GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Why is the monster truck so much?

ls_stories

Shadow_Titan17

Have you noticed the price? 742014. July 4th, 2014.

You could always buy a cash card.

Edited by Shadow_Titan17

supershocked

stop cryimg also its pegasus so ppl cant duplicate it. btw its 704.14 if u noticed its 7.04.14 as in the 4th of july nice easter egg

Sparky McWonderpants

Because 'Murica.

Real talk, the buses are 550K, so a monster truck for 794K wasn't too crazy

Edited by Sparky McWonderpants

I was going to rush in and say, "bets on how long it takes someone to say Cash Cards."

Guess what, already happened.

QuackinAColdOne

Just a question to stop spam, but does the Liberator gave a time limit to buy or will it always be available?

Because real life monster trucks are very expensive. It's not just some regular truck with big tires. They are purpose built race vehicles.

• Like 1

Shadow_Titan17

Just a question to stop spam, but does the Liberator gave a time limit to buy or will it always be available?

Limited time. Unless you buy it, it'll disappear mid July.
  • Like 1

I was going to rush in and say, "bets on how long it takes someone to say Cash Cards."

You were so accurate you were actually late for the event.

But yeah, screw cash cards. That truck and all the other limited time availability stuff is going to feck up my bank account (I don't have time to play GTA for hours on end every day now for the coming three weeks) but I'll sacrifice fake money over real money any day!

• Like 2

supershocked

well its worth it. u had a month to save up. ibstead u lile to grief players amd lose that cash. its cheap compared to a tank or titan. wish it was level locked

Well, you don't have to modify it. Would you've preferred a price tag of 450k? 250k to mod and a garage space taken up? I think the price is fine. (I can't afford one yet though)

supershocked

all u ppl saying u dont have time to play the game then why buy the game then if u aint gonna put time into it

Y U SO POOR?

• Like 8

Shadow_Titan17

But I'm serious. The truck is expensive. A $20 shark card will buy you that and you keep it permanently. It's a quick solution if you don't have time to grind.

supershocked

btw OP it isnt we its 'I' demand answers. you have to be griefing players if ur that poor. gta isnt all about free roam its missions. deathmaths. survivals. races

But yeah, screw cash cards. That truck and all the other limited time availability stuff is going to feck up my bank account (I don't have time to play GTA for hours on end every day now for the coming three weeks) but I'll sacrifice fake money over real money any day!

I have people who have already texted me today say, "to hell with it, I can't grind enough to get it." lol

it cost so much because it's a monster truck. now the Sandking on the other hand is still a little on the pricey side, but worth the money IMO.

But I'm serious. The truck is expensive. A $20 shark card will buy you that and you keep it permanently. It's a quick solution if you don't have time to grind.

Did you read what you just wrote? $20! For what? It's a bunch of pixels that won't last more than 2 or 3 years. In fact, you'll probably lose it when you move to xBox One or PS4!

I just bought a distortion pedal for $20 that will last longer than I'm alive and will be a hell of a lot more rewarding.

That being said, if I'm just playing the game and having fun and make the money in a day or two then it was completely worth it. I don't have to grind.

I love it! SO MUCH FUNSIES!

But seriously, "they've taken it too far this time"! I mean, really!? They want something like $3600 for a damn peep peep and you're moaning about the price of MONSTER TRUCKS? It's a freekin monster truck ffs, not a feckin rusted Voodoo. Speaking of which, if you wanna bitch about R* going too far, bitch about the fact there's no clean Voodoos in this game instead, now THAT'S a sin!

• Like 2

Biohazard Abyss

Get up off your ass and earn the money.

klZZFxG.png

It seems as though you'll need cash cards for future updates... I'm losing more money than I can make... I can't keep my title as upperclassman... :(

I'm going to be forced to move to Paleto Bay and have my apartment at Eclipse Towers foreclosed...

I'll need to sell 9 of my cars and keep just one...

I'll have to keep my Feltzer

• Like 1

its 750k because u broke ass peasants dont deserve one

• Like 3

QuackinAColdOne

I have people who have already texted me today say, "to hell with it, I can't grind enough to get it." lol

Haha. I have like $100k saved up. I'll get that and the motorcycle soon enough

That's the attitude you need to have! I'll be on xBox later if you need me. ;)

700k+ and a limited time deal = Shark card

They want you to join the dark side of the force, young paddawan.

Just buy it if you want it that much. What? you don't have the GTA money?

QuackinAColdOne

That's the attitude you need to have! I'll be on xBox later if you need me. ;)

Haha okay. I'll be on in a few hours maybe so I'll send you a friend request. We can grind RR

• Like 2