GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How Will You Be... Liberating Your Character?

QuackinAColdOne

QuackinAColdOne

How will you be showcasing your character dyring the 4th of July and throughout the whole event??

For me, I will be buying a Patriot

Painting it Red / Blue w/ white rims

Using the new Patriot tire smoke

Buy a mullet

And shoot fireworks and guns into the air singing the national anthem in my mic for all to hear!

Then I'm gonna head to my friend's house on Friday and celebrate Independence Day the way it was meant to be celebrated.

What will you be doing?

Edited by gagemb9918

Mathew4296

Wearing that Independance day tailcoat thing and shooting people with the Musket. Lol I'm not American but I'll celebrate anyway.

• Like 5

Having emotions is not a weakness, but letting your emotions drive you & your decisions is a weakness.

Wearing that Independance day tailcoat thing and shooting people with the Musket. Lol I'm not American but I'll celebrate anyway.

True foreigner
  • Like 3

OT: I will be buying the Western Sovereign and the patriotic tire smoke :^: maybe I'll get a Patriot jut like you :lol:

that'll be somewhat difficult to find though...

QuackinAColdOne

OT: I will be buying the Western Sovereign and the patriotic tire smoke :^: maybe I'll get a Patriot jut like you :lol:

Its on the SSAA Website

SmilingAssassin

By killing anyone and everyone I see wearing the patriot suit XD

• Like 1

Its on the SSAA WebsiteI GIVE THANKS TO RAAVI

Commander S

Dean-Pelton.jpg

...ok, probably not. But I'm definitely forking out for a Sovereign (Most. Ironic. Name. Ever.), with custom tyre smoke an' everythin', and getting in touch with my inner Evel Knievel:

XRonRamp.jpg

See you at the top of Mount Chiliad, folks! :beerhat:

• Like 2

Getting a Musket, charging and shootin' at tanks while screaming FREEEEDOOOOMMM!!!!!!!
And I'm not even american :)

I might get that Sovereing motorcycle too because I like the design of it.

I got a mullet, bought the sovereign and liberator, dressed in an independence day outfit, and am shooting anyone who isn't wearing an independence outfit or in one of the new vehicles.

Putting on some star shaped glasses, a hat that would make people question your sanity in the real, and drive a Liberator to flatten randoms' cars, and bones.

j4hhYw6.png

I'm a bit on the poor side and I prefer to keep my money over 3M but that truck has to be mine if it's only going to be available for a limited time.

Same with the bike, which will knock one vehicle of the cars-I-was-going-to-buy list. Or I might get rid of my Akuma since I don't do any racing anyway.

Masks. Perhaps one of each for my male character and the other colour version for my female character.

All the clothes I can purchase.

Guns. If everything is temporary or temporarily available, I'll even get the weapons on my secondary character.

Not going to bother with the hairstyle, facepaint or anything like that because I'd end up changing it later and then it won't be available anymore.

I just wish the truck and the launcher were cheaper.

Commander S

Was really tempted to say:

'...slouched over the dashboard of my Ocelot F620 with tea in one hand, a freshly-buttered crumpet in the other, sobbing "where did we all go wrong?!?" - same as I do every July 4th...'

Honestly, it's like with any other neglectful parent, when their spoiled, badly-behaved offspring grows up, leaves home, and then spends the rest of the time sending home obnoxious photos of whatever drunken shenanigans they get up to... :colgate:

/joke, obviously - still, disclaimer needed, considering the surprising amount of moaning over the very existence of this DLC...

Edited by Cmdr_Shepherd
  • Like 2

QuackinAColdOne

Im in such a bind right now because I have 3 garage spaces left for racing vehicles I need, I really want the bike though, but, I want to live in Paleto Bay so badly. I never really complain but common, why couldn't let us have 3 garages by now?

QuackinAColdOne

Was really tempted to say:

'...slouched over the dashboard of my Ocelot F620 with tea in one hand, a freshly-buttered crumpet in the other, sobbing "where did we all go wrong?!?" - same as I do every July 4th...'

Honestly, it's like with any other neglectful parent, when their spoiled, badly-behaved offspring grows up, leaves home, and then spends the rest of the time sending home obnoxious photos of whatever drunken shenanigans they get up to... :colgate:

/joke, obviously - still, disclaimer needed, considering the surprising amount of moaning over the very existence of this DLC...

Does somebody need a hug?

• Like 1

Glockinmypocket

Mullet.

Flag Shirt.

Musket.

Red/White/Blue tire smoke on my jacked up truck. 'Murica

QuackinAColdOne

I will kill anyone whos using patriot suit

And I voted for you for class president. *tssk tssk*

XxX19Dude95XxX

getting a mullet driving around in my new monster truck and shooting fireworks in the air waiting for a crate drop for the beer hate like a true canadien on Canada day

Lol, I doubt you'll be killing anyone, patriot suit or no.

Well, you'll try.

It would be quite amazing if you were the one player who literally always won.

I mean, you may be great at killing others online, but I very much doubt you always beat everyone else.

meatrocket8

Then I'm gonna head to my friend's house on Friday and celebrate Independence Day the way it was meant to be celebrated.

how?

Most likely forget that it's a special day somewhere in the world and carry on with my normal everyday.

infamouslegato

I'm passing on this update entirely I think. I'm happy that Rockstar is expanding Real Estate options and that they're continuing to add new vehicles and weapons, but these simply aren't what I'm looking for. Especially pricing the Monster Truck as a gimmick at almost 3 quarters of a million.

I want a big house with a 10 car garage, a semi-auto rifle, and a handgun with some legitimate stopping power like a .44

... And a Flame Thrower. Maybe a legitimate napalm launcher to give it some distance.

Rockstar is moving in the right direction, but I wish they'd stop releasing stupid sh*t like $15,000 masks. I'm all for customization, but what's the point if there's no experience to be had while doing so?

Edited by infamouslegato
  • Like 2

Even though Lola is half English, she's willing to put that a side and dress like Captain America's sexy sidekick for this holiday.

Seriously, I envy the fact Americans can seriously celebrate their country, something ours seems to have forgotten how to do...

• Like 2

Senor_taco28

Well I have a small list (it'll have to wait a day or two since I'm on vacation ATM)

1. Move into the $120,000 Paleto House

2. Put on a wife beater, jeans and a mullet

3. Buy the new motorcycle and ride nothing but that till after the holiday

4. Go buy as many fireworks as I can carry even if it costs me millions

5. On the fourth my plan comes together, I wait till night in IRL and in game

6. Park my new motorcycle on my front lawn still in redneck gear

7. Start shooting off fireworks in my yard like redneck trash, while chanting "USA USA USA" into the mic.

8. Find new session and repeat steps 4-8

EDIT: Forgot to mention after every other foreword I will also be having a Pisswasser and a smoke

Edited by Senor_taco28

Lance_Vance89

I will go around teaching every brown person about FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!!

0WuxLoZ.jpg

• Like 1