GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Holy crap a musket!

Mathew4296

musket and vintage pistol are only non-modern firearms

musket normally 1 hit kill ( slighly less powerful than heavy sniper ) but being a musket , it reloads every shot ( not fast as rocket propelled grenades )

G Sweeper.........

Theodore93

Bought it, fired it and reloaded it. After that, it was instantly my new favourite weapon in the game.

• Like 2

I'm doing a survival only with it, I LOVE THIS GUN

and survivals earn you more money now too!!

• Like 1

matajuegos01

and survivals earn you more money now too!!

yep, I got 30,000$

#KeepLeviBanned

#RestInPeaceXYN

#IchLiebeDichBitch

#FarewellUGotSmokedWeWon'tMissYou

#GoodbyeDan30CalSeeYouInHell

UtterTehSEAL

I can't wait to get home! I want to enjoy the murica stuff but I'm in New York until tomorrow without my xbox.

Need more vintage weapons like a Winchester Repeater, Marston Revolver, pistol holster, etc.

Can't wait to get the musket.

datganjasmuggla

It's such a joke weapon, but you really have to make every shot count. I'm thinking of makin a Civil War Reenactment deathmatch featuring this gun, anybody up for it?

You can't make it musket only. Idk why. Edited by datganjasmuggla

gizmonomono

That must take forever :)

Me and a crew member were having a shoot ouy with them while friend attack set to low and it was comedy. Running round in circles while reloading.

How they faught wars with these things is beyond me

Don't forget to put Army or Gold tint. Makes it cooler. Trust me.

kjahcleveland

The musket is the best F*cking gun. When me and the crew go into deathmatch we all just use muskets it's so much fun. I got a 2 for 1 headshot double kill with it on Panic Attack

Edited by kjahcleveland

PSN - dashGTA

Twitter @dashGTA

Social Club - 86esperanto

Lock n' Stock

It reminds me of the Buffalo Rifle in RDR, only with a much slower reload. Nice weapon, but it's pretty useless in full-scale shootouts.

Biohazard Abyss

It reminds me of the Buffalo Rifle in RDR, only with a much slower reload. Nice weapon, but it's pretty useless in full-scale shootouts.

The Buffalo Rifle was so bad lol no idea why it was the last gun you unlock. Bolt Action and Henry Repeater all day every day.

klZZFxG.png

The musket is fun, and usually one shot will do the job. Awesome addition.

R* should add the venerable MP40 and M3 Grease Gun to the selection. That would be DOPE!

DrDetroit

Lock n' Stock

The Buffalo Rifle was so bad lol no idea why it was the last gun you unlock. Bolt Action and Henry Repeater all day every day.

You could actually unlock it early into the game, you just had to do the Hunting Challenges and get a good amount of money to buy it.

Edited by xXGst0395Xx

LordVukodlak

You could actually unlock it early into the game, you just had to do the Hunting Challenges and get a good amount of money to buy it.

I think he was talking about online in RDR.

• Like 1

I tried making a deathmatch or capture but was unable to select muskets as forced weapon or place them or arm actors with them. Disappointing. Hopefully they change that.

There is a Rockstar team death match using the musket. Played it last night, it was a blast. Forced & pickups, forced was the musket & pickups were the fireworks launcher. Road Tripping is the match, up in Sandy Shores near the arm wrestling.

Lock n' Stock

I think he was talking about online in RDR.

It's easy to get the modes mixed up, thanks anyway.