GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Holy crap a musket!

Mathew4296

matajuegos01

Musket > minigun

for me it is

#KeepLeviBanned

#RestInPeaceXYN

#IchLiebeDichBitch

#FarewellUGotSmokedWeWon'tMissYou

#GoodbyeDan30CalSeeYouInHell

It's such a joke weapon, but you really have to make every shot count. I'm thinking of makin a Civil War Reenactment deathmatch featuring this gun, anybody up for it?

not if i make one first! :p

aNsWeRkEy02

I'm hoping that there is a TDM with musket only as weapons..freaking hillarious

• Like 1

Make one! I'm sure that by now several will have been published already...

Even better would be trying to complete a survival job with muskets only. See how long it takes for your team to down the helicopters then!

Mathew4296

That'd be awesome. At long range would be musket fire, and short range would be rifle-butting and fistfighting. At least that's how it'd work in theory haha

Having emotions is not a weakness, but letting your emotions drive you & your decisions is a weakness.

haleyshorts

Anybody find a video of this thing in use? They just have to release this sh*t when i'm at work!

nPJ0jwb.gif

BFOt3dA.gif

i am so in love with this gun omg

• Like 2

I tried making a deathmatch or capture but was unable to select muskets as forced weapon or place them or arm actors with them. Disappointing. Hopefully they change that.

haleyshorts

a musket only team deathmatch out in the middle of the woods would be the greatest thing ever

in the meantime im stuck going 1 on 1 in the middle of the street against 13 yr olds with automatic shotguns

i gotta be SURGICAL with that bitch (denzel training day voice)

Mathew4296

Although I'm not proud to admit it, I've been playing on auto-aim for the last few weeks (free-aim lobbies are a ghost town). The Musket combined with auto-aim is f*cking deadly. One shot kill to centre-mass at long ranges. They keep trying to take me out with automatic weapons, and fail haha. I still free-aim as well, to get the guys out of auto-lock range plus the ones who roll. This gun is the best gun to be added in ages.

Having emotions is not a weakness, but letting your emotions drive you & your decisions is a weakness.

As I forgot to check the stats in-game before I turned off my game, I'll ask here.

How powerful is it? One or two shots to kill? (assuming a player with full health and armour)

Mathew4296

As I forgot to check the stats in-game before I turned off my game, I'll ask here.

How powerful is it? One or two shots to kill? (assuming a player with full health and armour)

It will kill an un-armoured player with one shot to the chest, even at a decent range. I'm not sure about armoured players, I'm assuming 2 shots. 3 at the very maximum, but I feel confident in saying 2. The range is equal that of a sniper rifle.

haleyshorts

i shot a level 100+ guy directly in the chest from midrange with the musket and he just went about his day like nothing ever happened

picked up his kids from school, went out and got groceries, got up in time for work the next day, etc

no idea if he had armor on or anything

up close though it's pretty much 1 shot kill as far as i can tell

Edited by haleyshorts
  • Like 2

Mathew4296

i shot a level 100+ guy directly in the chest from midrange with the musket and he just went about his day like nothing ever happened

picked up his kids from school, went out and got groceries, got up in time for work the next day, etc

no idea if he had armor on or anything

up close though it's pretty much 1 shot kill as far as i can tell

Ahk, I'll have to keep that in mind. Should be all good though, most gunfights (even my musket ones) happen at a fairly close range.

I'm gonna try a regular DM with it and see how I get on lol. I can see it being actually a viable weapon in free aim.

It will kill an un-armoured player with one shot to the chest, even at a decent range. I'm not sure about armoured players, I'm assuming 2 shots. 3 at the very maximum, but I feel confident in saying 2. The range is equal that of a sniper rifle.

Not bad, I guess. It could occasionally come in use when you happen to have it in your hands and you spot some guy going for his sniper rifle. Takes some time to pop that eyeball into the scope and aim at you! Or a quick kill/fatal wound at a distance without briefly coming completely unaware of what is going on around you.

Ofcourse it helps a lot that since it's not a sniper rifle, you can move around while aiming.

Edited by BlackMilk

Mathew4296

I'm gonna try a regular DM with it and see how I get on lol. I can see it being actually a viable weapon in free aim.

Good luck mate & who ever has mastered free-aim and has access to that weapon will be a god amongst men haha.

Not bad, I guess. It could occasionally come in use when you happen to have it in your hands and you spot some guy going for his sniper rifle. Takes some time to pop that eyeball into the scope and aim at you! Or a quick kill/fatal wound at a distance without briefly coming completely unaware of what is going on around you.

Ofcourse it helps a lot that since it's not a sniper rifle, you can move around while aiming.

It's a fun and unique weapon to use. If you want to challenge yourself, try use it in a variety of situations. Plus if an enemy gets too close, you can just rifle-butt him haha.

Good luck mate & who ever has mastered free-aim and has access to that weapon will be a god amongst men haha.

It's a fun and unique weapon to use. If you want to challenge yourself, try use it in a variety of situations. Plus if an enemy gets too close, you can just rifle-butt him haha.

I don't know if I want to challenge myself right now, seeing how I have barely killed any players and not really bothered yet with competitive jobs.

But when I do go that way and things work out in my favour, I might give it a shot. And a slow reload. And another shot.

Mathew4296

I don't know if I want to challenge myself right now, seeing how I have barely killed any players and not really bothered yet with competitive jobs.

But when I do go that way and things work out in my favour, I might give it a shot. And a slow reload. And another shot.

Hahaha well good luck

Dark Pride

Somebody has to make a TDM with this gun only, Damm it will be fun, like the old days in RDR

Glockinmypocket

Anybody find a video of this thing in use? They just have to release this sh*t when i'm at work!

nPJ0jwb.gif

BFOt3dA.gif

i am so in love with this gun omg

That. Is. Awesome.

Sky_Light12

musket and vintage pistol are only non-modern firearms

musket normally 1 hit kill ( slighly less powerful than heavy sniper ) but being a musket , it reloads every shot ( not fast as rocket propelled grenades )

The musket actually kicks a lot of ass. It's basically a sniper rife with no scope, been having lots of fun getting people with it.

The Byzantine Empire

Damn. Opening the gunpowder packet with her mouth. So realistic and cool!

PowerKracker

It's pretty funny how the musket is so powerful. Law of inverse damage vs. rate of fire in video games is at play, if it was realistic it'd be literally worthless. And reloading would take even longer.

My suspension of disbelief pretends it's some sort of replica converted for centerfire cartridges that somehow still manages to be muzzle-loaded.

Problemses?

Fresh upload from myself

TheGoodSgtScooter

I just got a five star with it. Sgt Scooter approved!

Sky_Light12

The musket actually kicks a lot of ass. It's basically a sniper rife with no scope, been having lots of fun getting people with it.

perhaps musket should be paired :

~ medium range ( single shot ) - very long range ( semi-auto ) : heavy sniper

~ medium range ( single shot ) - long range ( full auto ) : carbine rifle / special carbine

~ medium range ( single shot ) - short range ( semi-auto ) : heavy pistol / AP pistol

YirbyBond00Y

Still, it's ironic that this update came out on Canada Day..

We were the ones that burnt down your White House XD