GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Holy crap a musket!

Mathew4296

Mathew4296

I'm sorry, I had to make a thread. I love antique guns but never did I think I'd see one in GTA V. Well I am pleasantly surprised lol.

Having emotions is not a weakness, but letting your emotions drive you & your decisions is a weakness.

Mathew4296

The reload animation is cool to

I know right? You can see an actual gunpowder packet.

• Like 1

Having emotions is not a weakness, but letting your emotions drive you & your decisions is a weakness.

Biohazard Abyss

The reload animation makes it awesome. It's a novelty weapon.

klZZFxG.png

matajuegos01

I'm doing a survival only with it, I LOVE THIS GUN

#KeepLeviBanned

#RestInPeaceXYN

#IchLiebeDichBitch

#FarewellUGotSmokedWeWon'tMissYou

#GoodbyeDan30CalSeeYouInHell

Mathew4296

To me, it's more than a novelty weapon. I f*cking LOVE antique guns, and to have this added is amazing.

• Like 3

RoyalRedXIII

Lol too bad the rednecks in boneyard survival sti use automatic weapons while you try an fire your "Red Dead" gun at them

Where is the 7.62 M16A4 from the concept art? I still want my Full Metal Jacket.

matajuegos01

Lol too bad the rednecks in boneyard survival sti use automatic weapons while you try an fire your "Red Dead" gun at them

That's not the problem if you know how to place your shots, the problem is the chopper.

#KeepLeviBanned

#RestInPeaceXYN

#IchLiebeDichBitch

Glockinmypocket

Anybody find a video of this thing in use? They just have to release this sh*t when i'm at work!

LightningLord

I love the Musket! It reminds me of a Civil War Reenactment I did during 8th grade. The reload animation is awesome. It does more damage & has more range and accuracy than the Combat MG. I put the Chrome tint on it to make it look brand new. Never getting rid of it. ❤️

• Like 1

IcOqQpq.gif

Anybody find a video of this thing in use? They just have to release this sh*t when i'm at work!

i feel your pain :cry:

Biohazard Abyss

To me, it's more than a novelty weapon. I f*cking LOVE antique guns, and to have this added is amazing.

Well I mean novelty because while fun to use, it's obviously trumped by all other weapons. Still love it though.

klZZFxG.png

RoyalRedXIII

That's not the problem if you know how to place your shots, the problem is the chopper.

Definitely makes for a lovely. Challenge :)

I used to try to clear the first 5 rounds with just the heavy pistol (with friends) just to spice things up lol.

SAUL_SILVER

Out of all the things in the update this sounds the most exciting of the lot. Cant wait to get home and see what it's all aboot.

Mathew4296

Well I mean novelty because while fun to use, it's obviously trumped by all other weapons. Still love it though.

I see where you're coming from, but it has a long range and a lot of power. It could be quite useful at a range if you can place your shots. You'd have to haha, there is only one round per reload.

ClaudeSpeed1911

This game is very powerful the only problem with it is if you miss.

Biohazard Abyss

You can get collaterals with it lol I killed 2 pedestrians with 1 bullet :happy:

klZZFxG.png

Mathew4296

This game is very powerful the only problem with it is if you miss.

Then don't miss :p Lol but it will make for a challenge online.

Crunch McThornbody

I wish there was a way to force all the police to use muskets, would make for some funny shoot-outs :D

Mathew4296

You can get collaterals with it lol I killed 2 pedestrians with 1 bullet :happy:

I don't know if you've ever seen the movie Wolf Creek, but the musket will finally complete my Mick Taylor cosplay with Trevor. I have the red/blue plaid shirt, blue jeans, boots and now a rifle haha. It's not a bolt action rifle, but all the cosplay needed was a wooden long range rifle. Now I can hunt hikers in the country with style :D

I wish there was a way to force all the police to use muskets, would make for some funny shoot-outs :D

It would be haha, especially if they lined up in formation

PowerKracker

Just used it to take down a helicopter in survival. Humiliation across the nation.

Problemses?

Lord Darantuin

I am in love with the weapon, this kinda "real rifle" is EXACTLY what I've been hoping for! A proper repeater or a bolt lock rifle or why not, a musket with sh*tloads of power and accuracy!

I love how it's a one shotter, makes you really appreciate your kills. I hate scopes and scoping so sniper rifles never really were my thing. I love chasing the game with the grain up to long distances, then BAM and that's that, the end.

The last few additions have been slightly disappointing since I've never liked those modern peashooters with huge ROF and no stopping power or accuracy whatsoever.. . This is a complete counterpart, and I'm feeling it :)

Mathew4296

I am in love with the weapon, this kinda "real rifle" is EXACTLY what I've been hoping for! A proper repeater or a bolt lock rifle or why not, a musket with sh*tloads of power and accuracy!

I love how it's a one shotter, makes you really appreciate your kills. I hate scopes and scoping so sniper rifles never really were my thing. I love chasing the game with the grain up to long distances, then BAM and that's that, the end.

The last few additions have been slightly disappointing since I've never liked those modern peashooters with huge ROF and no stopping power or accuracy whatsoever.. . This is a complete counterpart, and I'm feeling it :)

You and me both. There are too many modern weapons and not enough classics. I love this rifle, it's exactly what was needed. A one shot long range rifle, minus a scope.

Just used it to take down a helicopter in survival. Humiliation across the nation.

Nice work, man

matajuegos01

Definitely makes for a lovely. Challenge :)

I used to try to clear the first 5 rounds with just the heavy pistol (with friends) just to spice things up lol.

I did it!!! 9721 rounds remaining, 30,000$ reward in the boneyard survival, only 2 choppers appeared so I was pretty lucky, I feel happy with myself now

• Like 1

#KeepLeviBanned

#RestInPeaceXYN

#IchLiebeDichBitch

Retardation

It's such a joke weapon, but you really have to make every shot count. I'm thinking of makin a Civil War Reenactment deathmatch featuring this gun, anybody up for it?

• Like 8