Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,897 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Kt47982xX

The Liberator Appreciation Thread Official 'MURICA

KeeNer187

At least the hitbox on this thing for my stickies will be huge.

Next time when you make an appreciation thread,make sure the vehicle you're talking about is a PV.

I guess we can't appreciate monster trucks then.

I find it funny all the people hating are from the UK.

because they have taste?

Everyone does. It may be good or bad taste, but that's different per person.

For some people this vehicle may be in good taste because of the 'spirit' and the thought behind it, for others it's bad because it doesn't look subtle/luxurious or conservative.

Nobody really has a bad taste, just different ones. Preferences like these are opinions. Some like it, others don't. Something isn't bad because you dislike it.

One thing that is, in my opinion (see what I did there? not claiming to be stating facts), hunting down and harassing players using vehicles you dislike is in extremely bad taste.

Immature and childish. By doing this, you're proving to be the one thing worse than (eg.) those chrome adders you loathe.

Be a man and just use what you like. If nothing looks ridiculous, then it's all very boring. Also this is a videogame. You're allowed to drive a clown car. Anyone who thinks they have to police the game for these "offenders" is an idiot.

On-topic, I think this thing costs way more than it's worth. If I'm done buying other things and get bored I might buy it for sh*ts and giggles, but like the dump truck I'm sure it can't take a lot of punishment. I'd much prefer a truck that can be stored and painted.

Overpriced! Only for people who have too much money and can be bothered with a crazy US patriotic style vehicle.

Try it out. Takes a beating, drives over SUVs and 5 foot walls. Climbs steep mountains better than any other offroad truck. It has independent steering all around. It look ridiculous but performs very well and that's all that really matters in my books.

Captain Hammer

So R* gave us a vehicle that can't be stored in our garages? WTF?

I just saved a million dollars :dontgetit:

djdest

So R* gave us a vehicle that can't be stored in our garages? WTF?

I just saved a million dollars :dontgetit:

Enough people bought a damn tank, and they can't be stored in the garage either!

What's the difference?

RoyalRedXIII

Piece of sh*t oversized crappy looking truck, gonna enjoy blowing up kids driving these this weekend.

Both the liberator and the dubsta have the same resistance against RPGs soo....

Don make me no difference lol. But to be fair, the liberator IS the only legit monster truck.

elfoam

Me too, nothing to buy. If they were smart the new houses would have come with a giant barn to store it.

BlackMilk

Next time when you make an appreciation thread,make sure the vehicle you're talking about is a PV.

because they have taste?

For some people this vehicle may be in good taste because of the 'spirit' and the thought behind it, for others it's bad because it doesn't look subtle/luxurious or conservative.

Nobody really has a bad taste, just different ones. Preferences like these are opinions. Some like it, others don't. Something isn't bad because you dislike it.

One thing that is, in my opinion (see what I did there? not claiming to be stating facts), hunting down and harassing players using vehicles you dislike is in extremely bad taste.

Immature and childish. By doing this, you're proving to be the one thing worse than (eg.) those chrome adders you loathe.

Be a man and just use what you like. If nothing looks ridiculous, then it's all very boring. Also this is a videogame. You're allowed to drive a clown car. Anyone who thinks they have to police the game for these "offenders" is an idiot.

On-topic, I think this thing costs way more than it's worth. If I'm done buying other things and get bored I might buy it for sh*ts and giggles, but like the dump truck I'm sure it can't take a lot of punishment. I'd much prefer a truck that can be stored and painted.

Overpriced! Only for people who have too much money and can be bothered with a crazy US patriotic style vehicle.

Try it out. Takes a beating, drives over SUVs and 5 foot walls. Climbs steep mountains better than any other offroad truck. It has independent steering all around. It look ridiculous but performs very well and that's all that really matters in my books.

I just drove around for half a minute in SP with it, I'll admit I should have maybe tested it longer before judging it.

With a little speed it used a regular Dubsta on the street as a ramp, neither the take-off or landing were smooth or anything, but I suppose that's not to be expected from a monster truck.

I guess it might be good for driving, but throw in enemies (players or NPC's) and you'll probably be missing the armour upgrade...

Regardless though, if it's true that this will only be available for a limited time I might end up buying it anyway, just to have access to it down the line should I ever feel the need to really tear up SA.

I did the same with the Roosevelt, but at least that one can be customised and stored in your own garage!

Edited by BlackMilk

RoyalRedXIII

because they have taste?

I just drove around for half a minute in SP with it, I'll admit I should have maybe tested it longer before judging it.

With a little speed it used a regular Dubsta on the street as a ramp, neither the take-off or landing were smooth or anything, but I suppose that's not to be expected from a monster truck.

I guess it might be good for driving, but throw in enemies (players or NPC's) and you'll probably be missing the armour upgrade...

Regardless though, if it's true that this will only be available for a limited time I might end up buying it anyway, just to have access to it down the line should I ever feel the need to really tear up SA.

I did the same with the Roosevelt, but at least that one can be customised and stored in your own garage!

Well, that fact that it isn't stored in the garage actually seems like a plus. You don't have to sacrifice one of your cars to get it, not to mention that if it gets destroyed, you only pay $200 for another. And can actually have BOTH the dubsta and liberator at the same time.

Why choose either or?

Biohazard Abyss

1Dy6R8X.jpg

BlackMilk

I know, it is a good thing that I don't have to give up another one of my vehicles. The new Dubsta has already stolen a spot from one of my to-be-purchased-at-a-later-date classic sports cars.

I just prefer being able to customise vehicles, looking at them in my garage, having them delivered straight to me by calling the mechanic, and so on.

Even though it's silly that we pay for vehicles we already own, on account of not having to deal with insurance or anything you're not going to hear/read me complaining about the 200 dollar price tag on having a pegasus vehicle delivered.

Honestly I just prefer storing things in a garage. Or in the case of non-ground vehicles, spawning them on property you own as well. Kind of like how it works in Saints Row: The Third. You head to a helipad on any of the buildings you own and you can spawn your helicopter on the spot. For boats you go to docks. When the high life update was announced and Rockstar said we'd be able to own multiple properties, I didn't think (but should have assumed) the only meant two. Is it a 100% increase and am I grateful? Hell yeah! But I kind of thought it was a dick move to say multiple when they really meant two. Yes, it's more than one, but just say two then. I had expectations of owning properties all over San Andreas and being able to work on real car collections AS WELL as going for good racers in every class.

If we had that much space, you wouldn't have to sacrifice spots and could just park your bus or barracks or tank right in your garage, like in GTA:SA.

Only it would be better now because now you can fit up to ten vehicles in a large garage and you don't have to park them yourself, which often resulted in bugs and not being able to easily get in or out of the (right) vehicle.

Like I said though, if it turns out this stuff is only available for a limited time, I may be purchasing the truck and possibly even the bike anyway. Since I'm not actively doing races right now I might give up my Akuma or my Sanchez.

Hylskriksen

sport

Sport? You serious? its worse acting than days of our lives.

Your sport, not ours. Go suplex someone or whatever it is that happens.

I think you quoted the wrong person.

marco-polo

Car1_zpsb814b2cc.jpg

Hey how'd you change your wheels? Looks awesome!

bensons

because they have taste?

When did I say I disliked anything?

999bats

someone use the save editor to put dollar wheels on it quick!

Patgosplat

does anybody know how much it costs?

I'm at work & can't check

Jimrod

I presume you don't have to pay insurance for blowing these things up as a Pegasus vehicle? Do they count towards bad sport personal vehicle too? If not, excellent, party weekend! :)

999bats

its $742,014, which Is the date for independance day lmao :p 7/4 2014

Edited by hentai_posse

HaRdSTyLe_83

its so funny to read

Piece of sh*t oversized crappy looking truck, gonna enjoy blowing up kids driving these this weekend.

or this

Appreciated... the fact that I will blow up any glimpse of one of these disgusting vehicles.

.. like they wouldn't blow all other cars cool or not

Soran Is On

You people are hating on a monster truck? Da f*ck is wrong with you.

coach_wargo

its $742,014, which Is the date for independance day lmao :p 7/4 2014

Nice catch on the date. That's funny stuff.

Edit: Bits are mad that it's not 472,014, lol.

Edited by coach_wargo

beanzinapot

Love the truck. HATE the spawn location.

Laveerre

Car1_zpsb814b2cc.jpg

Hey how'd you change your wheels? Looks awesome!

Magic tool called Photoshop (or maybe even paint judging by the choppy corners)

novesori

Managed to kill mine in that killer stream.

0_0.jpg

marco-polo

I don't think you can fail anymore than what you just have.. wow.

RAS_ZeroZ

This is a lot of fun to drive!

Managed to kill mine in that killer stream.

Weird.. I was driving through there and submerged it pretty deep near the road.. kept going without any problems.

Edited by RAS_ZeroZ

Laveerre

I don't think you can fail anymore than what you just have.. wow.

You are the reason why internet is cancer

marco-polo

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_st

Laveerre

I know, I'd feel stupid too if I realized I thought a photoshopped image was real :)

marco-polo

Are you serious? I edited it you fool, look at her original post...omg :blink:

Edited by marco-polo

Laveerre

Are you serious? I edited it you fool, look at her original post...omg :blink:

Oh you edited it? Did you? I had no idea, I thought it was real :O

fail dude... fail

ManInBlack

Shouldnt a monster truck just run over anything in its path? It's ability to go up and over cars is not very good, slightly better than the sandking, but cmon....I am pretty disappointed in its ability...Seems like a pretty worthless public lobby vehicle, especially for 750k