Blitz Play will not start =( Any help would be appreciated

RYKIN
Go to solution Solved by ~Tiger~,

Hi everyone,

I am trying to complete the game without doing the rest of Lester's assassination missions. I've completed the Hotel Assassination mission and I still cannot get Blitz Play to start.

Current missions I have:

Franklin:

- Lester Assassination: Multi-Assassination Mission

Michael:

- No missions

Trevor:

- Cargobob

The last 5 missions I've completed:

- By the Book

- Hood Safari

- Scouting the Port

- Hotel Assassination

- Minisub

I've tried calling ALL of the contacts. I called Tonya last night and did the tow truck mission for her, hoping that would solve it, but nothing. Did they release a patch or something that caused the Lester assassinations to be mandatory so people wouldn't use these missions for the stock market?

Thanks a lot!

R

Edited by RYKIN

• Solution

Did they release a patch or something that caused the Lester assassinations to be mandatory so people wouldn't use these missions for the stock market?

No they didn't but you need to complete the Merryweather Heist before you can start Blitz Play. From your list you've only completed the two set up missions. The next one is Cargobob OR the H at Wades apartment

Edited by Barefoot Tiger

Did they release a patch or something that caused the Lester assassinations to be mandatory so people wouldn't use these missions for the stock market?

No they didn't but you need to complete the Merryweather Heist before you can start Blitz Play. From your list you've only completed the two set up missions. The next one is Cargobob OR the H at Wades apartment

Okay perfect. Thanks man!

Yep that was it. I figured the Cargobob missions were just repeatable. Thanks!! All good now!!

Yep that was it. I figured the Cargobob missions were just repeatable. Thanks!! All good now!!

Fantastic, thanks for letting us know :)