1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

B Dawg

If you had to choose between TBOGT and V

If you had to choose between TBOGT and V  

341 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you rather play?

Stoney0503

V, because it has everything from TBOGT and more.

TBOGT has drug wars, clubbing, fight club and more, which V doesn't have.

And air hockey. I love that thing, IRL and ingame.

Stoney, when was the last time you played TBOGT? Seems like you barely have any idea of it's features, or the fanboy element is strong on you. I think is the latter.

Yesterday.

Ok so If I choose TBOGT I'm ok but if I choose V I'm a fanboy, makes a lot of f*cking sense.

Air hockey and clubbing sucked imo

Miamivicecity

I thought night clubbing added an interesting dynamic which I thought would've carried over into GTA V. GTA V's night life sucks the wang IMO.

dognuts

I'd rather clubbing over f*cking yoga lol

Voggs

Speaking of nightclubs, I was really expecting them to return, that was my favorite new feature in TBOGT. The Bahama Mamas West screen in V was such a f*cking tease. And worse of all is that they have an interior to be used as a nightclub; Tequi-La-La, which is, of course, closed. Oh, Rockstar, Rockstar...

I still think that keeping the original Bahama Mamas closed in TBOGT was a major f*ck up, In my opinion that's the best nightclub in the game, it's bigger than Maisonette and Hercules, plays the best dance radio and has the biggest dance floor, such a waste.

Edited by Voggens

B Dawg

I still think that keeping the original Bahama Mamas closed in TBOGT was a major f*ck up, In my opinion that's the best nightclub in the game, it's bigger than Maisonette and Hercules, plays the best dance radio and has the biggest dance floor, such a waste.

This so much. The only club with decent music is closed and we're left managing the sh*tty ones!

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Call me a IV fanboy all you want but I'd pick TBoGT. In fact, I already have. I played TBoGT and V back to back last week and decided to save V for the last time until the SP DLC comes out. TBoGT, both SP and Multiplayer, was easily more enjoyable. TBoGT is what made up for the lack of things to do in vanilla IV and it's still downright fun. I love it and play multiplayer mode regularly.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

f*ck off.

If you love V so much, how about you f*ck off out of the IV section?

I could ask you, miamivicty, b dawg, kampret, sting rs, and all the other IV fanboys that come on there everyday the same thing.

As for you IDAS, I'm not mad, I just think IV's a waste of time.

I come to the V section because I at least tolerate the game and still play it from time to time. I'm not a IV fanboy, I can list a number of flaws that bug me in IV but I still enjoy it. I enjoy it more than V. I guess anyone who enjoys IV or SA over V is automatically a fanboy.

Stoney0503

f*ck off.

I could ask you, miamivicty, b dawg, kampret, sting rs, and all the other IV fanboys that come on there everyday the same thing.

I come to the V section because I at least tolerate the game and still play it from time to time. I'm not a IV fanboy, I can list a number of flaws that bug me in IV but I still enjoy it. I enjoy it more than V. I guess anyone who enjoys IV or SA over V is automatically a fanboy.

If you prefer any game over another you're classed as a fanboy by most people, not just IV > (insert GTA game here)

Mr.Nedich

V. I enjoyed TBoGT immensely, but the DLC lacks a certain life that was in IV. V plays out like more of a summer blockbuster and all, true, but there's more things to explore in V than Ballad in my opinion. It's not a bad DLC however, just lacks a certain something that made IV great.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

f*ck off.

If you prefer any game over another you're classed as a fanboy by most people, not just IV > (insert GTA game here)Thanks, Sherlock, I really didn't know that. :^:

Stoney0503

No need to be rude.

Jackson T

f*ck off.

Well apparently, on this website if like GTA V, you are a fanboy.

Edited by Jackson T

Jackson T

GTA V has:

Planes

Purchaseable Businesses

The stock market

More vehicles

Scuba Diving

Better Golf

More, better, and customizable weapons

Upgrades for Cars

You can go up into the air higher

More things to on it's multiplayer feature

Better Strip Clubs

3 different Protagonist

Taxi Driving Missions

Parachutings funner

Etc.

I don't think you want to talk content, because Any episode, or the main Game would lose in that department real quick.

Edited by Jackson T

dognuts

GTA V has:

Planes

Purchaseable Businesses

The stock market

More vehicles

Scuba Diving

Better Golf

More, better, and customizable weapons

Upgrades for Cars

You can go up into the air higher

More things to on it's multiplayer feature

Better Strip Clubs

3 different Protagonist

Taxi Driving Missions

Parachutings funner

Etc.

I don't think you want to talk content, because Any episode, or the main Game would lose in that department real quick.

That's completely beside the point. Stoney said V has EVERYTHING TBoGT has. It doesn't. Next time, read the actual arguments before you put yourself in.

Miamivicecity

That made me lol for some reason. It would be nice if some people would actually read before making a comment.

Stoney0503

What I meant when I said "V has everything from TBOGT" was the Guns, Cars, Bikes, not exactly mission type things.

dognuts

What I meant when I said "V has everything from TBOGT" was the Guns, Cars, Bikes, not exactly mission type things.

Fair enough. Still, V doesn't have an explosive shotgun ^.^

UshaB

Just the cage fighting does it for me. "I was born in the darkness, molded by it". Any fool can pull a trigger, but can everyone hand to hand combat like a pro.

Yes I know some people have the skill and/or talent enough to start slow-motion aiming. Leave me alone!!!

Stoney0503

Fair enough. Still, V doesn't have an explosive shotgun ^.^

Unless you enter the explosive bullets cheat! :)

PerfectBlade

I choose TBOGT.

Man, i miss the good old days when i first played it.

Payne Killer

Just the cage fighting does it for me. "I was born in the darkness, molded by it". Any fool can pull a trigger, but can everyone hand to hand combat like a pro.

Yes I know some people have the skill and/or talent enough to start slow-motion aiming. Leave me alone!!!

NO. Only I have slow motion aiming.

MrDeSanta

TBOGT and V actually have a lot incommon. They both have little over the top SA-style missions (parachutes, nitrous, attack chopper) and they are both leisure over the crime kind of GTA games. Aside from drug wars in TBOGT the game itself is also based more on leisure activities (nightclubs or champaigne drinking contest is similar to yoga and tennis in this aspect).

Altough nightlife is strangely way better in TBOGT than in V just like @MVC said but i prefer V any day.

That isn`t even a fair comparison. You can`t compare half-developed DLC to fully main title.

It would fit more if you`d choose poll: TBOGT vs TLAD.

Majestic81

lmfao. so many people choosing a DLC over a full game. im not even excited about V anymore.

Mr_Leone

TLAD is the better of the two DLCs, with the side stuff from Stubbs and the races, the gang wars, bike thefts, etc. Way better than killing Vagos outside of a Gay bar or delivering weed. I enjoyed the Oscar missions, and the street races, but that's it. And hell, the street races were so easy. I think V and TBOGT are pretty equal, but I'd rather play TBOGT because the music and missions were so good. I loved the last mission, tearing through the fun fair and then a high speed chase on a NRG energy with Yusuf providing aerial support. I just wish they didn't make Ray such a bitch. He was so mysterious in IV.

Error2k

lmfao. so many people choosing a DLC over a full game. im not even excited about V anymore.

GTA 5 is the masterpiece. Those people who vote for TBoGT are either GTA 4 fanboys or PC gamers.

"boohoo story in gTA five suckkss beacusee johny killed : '( !!1" seriously shut the f*ck up, maybe story is worse but what about gameplay? GTA 4 sucked at gameplay, wow cover system wow it takes like 10 seconds before that dumbass niko take cover and you can even ride cars with full speed without crashes beacuse "realistic driving mechanics".

Edited by quxxo

Miamivicecity

GTA 5 is the masterpiece. Those people who vote for TBoGT are either GTA 4 fanboys or PC gamers.

"boohoo story in gTA five suckkss beacusee johny killed : '( !!1" seriously shut the f*ck up, maybe story is worse but what about gameplay? GTA 4 sucked at gameplay, wow cover system wow it takes like 10 seconds before that dumbass niko take cover and you can even ride cars with full speed without crashes beacuse "realistic driving mechanics".

How cute. A little GTA V fanboy getting cranky.

Mr_Leone

Go bounce on your daddies knee bitch.

B Dawg

Lmfao. Noobs have to rely on a cover system. It's called good ol crouch behind an object, something V doesn't have :lol:

Stoney0503

Lmfao. Noobs have to rely on a cover system.

Lmfao. IV fanboys have to rely on crouching.

Atleast the cover system works, V didn't need crouching because of this, IV's cover system was sh*t so the crouching was a f*cking angel.

Miamivicecity

Stoney, Stoney, Stoney. You might have VC as your favourite GTA, but you reek of GTA V fanboy. ;)

Also crouching> GTA V's "stealth".