Will Female Lead Character In GTA 6 Is Good Idea?

imabhisheksaini

Its not a good or a bad idea. Being female or male has no impact gameplay wise, it may story wise but that can be used to its advantage. For example off the top of my head i can see a story about a woman who turns to crime and has to fight more than most to get what she wants as she is a woman in a "mans world" i can definatly see that happening and i say if R* decide to do it, great, if not, great. Either way its a win!

• Like 1

ShaolinMaster

I wouldn't mind if they introduce a female protagonist in GTA VI. It could bring a different touch to the storyline. I do not see it happening, though, as R* would experience a lot of criticism and maybe it would hurt their sales.

• 2 weeks later...
Revenge of the Donut

I'd like to see one in the next game, if they made her the hardened type used to getting her hands dirty. As long as they made her badass/no-nonsense with an in depth, gritty past, and avoid portraying her as a stripper with guns or anything cheap like that (I have faith that R* could pull this off, Bonnie MacFarlane was a good example of a strong woman in RDR so I reckon it wouldn't be a problem.) I'd like to see a a fierce woman who's reputation commands respect, and makes her enemies run as far away as possible once they find out what she's capable of. The potential is there but who knows whether R* will seize it or not.

Edited by Revenge of the Donut
  • Like 2

The vast majority of these types of criminals are male.... I think everyone understands that at this point unless they're in denial.

But, female criminals and mobsters of these types do exist. A female lead would grab my interest in GTA VI as long as they weren't unnaturally forcing it. Sure It isn't common, but these are what make for the most interesting stories. Just sit back and let them tell stories how they see fit, and open your minds.

The biggest issue they would have with a single female lead is making her straight. Sorry, but picking up prostitutes is pretty much a staple in these games. :colgate:

Edited by mr toasterbutt

universetwisters

The biggest issue they would have with a single female lead is making her straight. Sorry, but picking up prostitutes is pretty much a staple in these games. :colgate:

Male prostitutes?

sTgL5iS.png

Revenge of the Donut

The vast majority of these types of criminals are male.... I think everyone understands that at this point unless they're in denial.

But, female criminals and mobsters of these types do exist. A female lead would grab my interest in GTA VI as long as they weren't unnaturally forcing it. Sure It isn't common, but these are what make for the most interesting stories. Just sit back and let them tell stories how they see fit, and open your minds.

Meh wouldn't bother me too much personally as I hardly bother with the prostitution functions (though that's just me,) but if it's that important I don't see what would be wrong with making her bisexual, at least then you have a choice.

Edited by Revenge of the Donut

No, because it would cause too much controversy. I know Rockstar is familiar with controversy, but Grand Theft Auto revolves around a male-oriented premise. I think if there was a choice to play as a male OR female protag, then sure. But I wouldn't want to experience a newer GTA as a female protagonist. It would be incredibly odd.

However, i'd like to bring up Revenge of the Donut's point about having a hardened and tough character. I myself would like to see that. It would be great to see a consistent woman that isn't soiled with the "hawt chick with gunz" cliche. That's been done to death and i'm sick of it. I know Rockstar can pull it off because we've seen strong supporting characters in previous games. Catalina, Elizabeta, Karen, & Bonnie Macfarlane.

That's fine and dandy and all, but no. This series is more oriented toward a male audience, and it should stay that way.

Shadowfennekin

Maybe if it was a DLC like TLAD or TBOGT, I don't think the main game could pull it off unless it was three protagonists again.

Pooyan Cyrus

A DLC for V would do good.

However I'm still seeking for a GTA 3 prequel, having Catalina as protagonist, which will absolutely never happen.

• 2 weeks later...

you ever seen a gangster movie where the woman is running around with a tommy gun shooting people and making orders? no, because thatt's not how it is

you ever seen gang shootings involving women wielding AK47s gunning people down?

nope

Actually i have seen a female gangster movie it was very good.

No I hate playing as the opposite sex. Plus I don't think it would work at all if the girls is like super hot she would have to be like a 6/10 and not some bimbo with huge tits who wears a bikini and walks into a room with dual pistols and kills like 1000 guys it's just not realistic it's stupid

I wouldnt Like female characters any way.

It would be like copy of TombRaider

You wont be enough enthuciastic to take female Characters in Clubs (U known which Club)

I would rather satisfy with :-

All+characters.jpg

Will Female Lead Character In GTA 6 Is A Good Idea?

Only as an option, otherwise no.

Would be a nice change, I would still play. With being able to have female characters online this is a possibility

No, I don't want to spend the whole game taking part in hypergamy and using flawed female logic, plus I don't like the idea of bleeding between my legs, that's disgusting

rob602pa, on 03 Jul 2014 - 03:56 AM, said:

I think it would be cool but I like that most women want to be and act like women. They have their advantages and we have ours.

I am burned on out all the women and that want to act like men and run around thinking they know everything about sports or violence just because they put a jersey on or pick up a controller. HAHAHA!!!

I have no problem with woman doing more traditionally male activities ect it's when they try to ACT and BE men, that is a huge turn off for me, Women have lost all their femininity due to feminism which is really ironic

The sad thing is this is what women want, this is how they want to be treated and viewed it's really sad. I could start giving examples but i'll word it wrong and I don't want to do that.

LadySuperioR, on 03 Jul 2014 - 06:58 AM, said:

Cant you guys see that in the near future that women will be ultimately running sh*t? Stop reminiscing about history so much, think out side the box once in a while.

They already run it, I could give countless examples but it's late and it's time for bed

Edited by im_stoned

TheDeathRises

I think it would be cool. I believe that Rockstar can write a good female characters. Maybe a girl from the hood or a professional bank robber, that always tries to get out clean and without a trace. Maybe make her kind of the smart one of the group, I think that would fit, but I don't think they should make her the main muscles. But they shouldn't force it in. If the plot calls for it, put it in. If it the plot leaves the possibility for it, try it and see how it does, if they can make a fitting character, they should f*cking go for it.

universetwisters

No because girls are weaker than guys and can't be good criminals

>Bonnie Parker

sTgL5iS.png