Will Female Lead Character In GTA 6 Is Good Idea?

imabhisheksaini

imabhisheksaini

I heard GTA 6 might feature hot sexy female lead character along with other male lead, which I feel is a very cool idea. If the hotness and sexiness is combined with adventure and thrill that will certainly take GTA series to a new level.

No advertising

What do you think about it? :santa::panic:

Edited by imabhisheksaini

I actually thought they were going to do this for GTA V.

Possibly in future DLC? There's that one hacker in Story Mode you can use for heists. What about her?

Yes, I'd rather like a female protagonist. However, as sad as it is, sexists wouldn't buy the game, and Rockstar obviously doesn't want to harm profits.

It's a sad reality, however it COULD work if Rockstar pulls it off correctly.

j4hhYw6.png

Yes, I'd rather like a female protagonist. However, as sad as it is, sexists wouldn't buy the game, and Rockstar obviously doesn't want to harm profits.

Off Topic but look at Legend of Korra. Nickelodeon was afraid of having a female protagonists because they assumed that kids wouldn't like that, haha and what do you know? The viewers skyrocketed I believe and the show is really popular.

On Topic: I wouldn't mind, but it's all down to R* decision.

This could hurt Rockstar very bad. No one would buy it lol. But I don't mind it.

Somewhat related, I remember, way back when, how so many had an issue with GTA San Andreas because the protagonist was not white.

Just make the main character a robot of some kind... that, through the course of the game, learns to be... going nowhere.

Biohazard Abyss

Just make multiple characters again and make one of them a hardened female.

klZZFxG.png

I actually thought they were going to do this for GTA V.

Yeah, I thought Rockstar told us that GTAV would give us a bold new erection, but Trevor just didn't do it for me. :/

if one character is a female, no. the story would suck

if it was two males who were the lead characters, then the female a supporting character in a few missions, then sure.

"hur dur your sexist"

erm, no. you can't make a realistic story with a female character leading because that's not how the criminal world is.

you ever seen a gangster movie where the woman is running around with a tommy gun shooting people and making orders? no, because thatt's not how it is

you ever seen gang shootings involving women wielding AK47s gunning people down?

nope

i'm not sexist., it's wanting a good story for the next GTA and a female lead can't achieve that.

Biohazard Abyss

i'm not sexist., it's wanting a good story for the next GTA and a female lead can't achieve that.

That's so incredibly untrue. Look at Catalina from San Andreas. She was a trigger-happy crazy woman who wasn't afraid to kill whoever crossed her. A female lead could definitely provide with a good story. Gender does not make a difference.

klZZFxG.png

I would rather play as a male it wouldn't feel like GTA to me

Edited by hentai_posse

I personally would really like to see a female character but I see it being hard to get right.

Edited by MrManBuz
  • Like 2

Yeah I think it would add another spin to the series imo, the problem is most players seem a bit closed minded to it.

Using a female in Online has its great moments, when she single handidly wipes out an army its always a satisfying sight.

xoC18H21NO3xo

if it was two males who were the lead characters, then the female a supporting character in a few missions, then sure.

"hur dur your sexist"

erm, no. you can't make a realistic story with a female character leading because that's not how the criminal world is.

you ever seen a gangster movie where the woman is running around with a tommy gun shooting people and making orders? no, because thatt's not how it is

you ever seen gang shootings involving women wielding AK47s gunning people down?

nope

But in the real world, it's the women like La Madrina de Medellin that run things.

• Like 3

imabhisheksaini

"hur dur your sexist"

nope

Yeah for few mission she can play supporting role!!

AceThaCreator

As a guy that plays as both male & female in GTA online and has played GTA since vice city, I would still 100% support R* if they decided to make a female protagonist but there is one exception and that would be that the female would have to be sold as a badass like kill bill, lara croft, and other various females that have took on multiple challenges. I feel if R* does do it then they should pair her with a male character to test and see how players will respond instead of having her as a full blown main protagonist because it could potentially hurt R* especially with the vast majority wanting to play as a male. But this move can also attract for female and different type of gamers which means more money. Like i said before i wouldn't have a problem but they have sell us a character that can be taken seriously as a threat and having a equal balance between being masculine and feminine. I think most people would be quick to shut out the idea but i believe that the true loyal fans would eventually warm up to the idea and the character would go on everyone over time and might even end being one of their favorite protagonist of all time.

KornbreadMaf1a

"hur dur your sexist"

nope

griselda blanco would disagree

autobot_hotwire

Here's a thought...

Saint's Row allowed you to make the main character a male or female. Granted, the supporting cast only referred to them as "Boss" or the like but, with the power of the PS4 and Xbox One, perhaps they could give players that option and still have the dialogue work accordingly.

Or...

Go the Rule 63 route. Give the player the choice between the male and female versions of the main character. The story would have to be tweaked a bit to change certain interactions but, ultimately, it's the same story.

As a guy that plays as both male & female in GTA online and has played GTA since vice city, I would still 100% support R* if they decided to make a female protagonist but there is one exception and that would be that the female would have to be sold as a badass like kill bill, lara croft, and other various females that have took on multiple challenges. I feel if R* does do it then they should pair her with a male character to test and see how players will respond instead of having her as a full blown main protagonist because it could potentially hurt R* especially with the vast majority wanting to play as a male. But this move can also attract for female and different type of gamers which means more money. Like i said before i wouldn't have a problem but they have sell us a character that can be taken seriously as a threat and having a equal balance between being masculine and feminine. I think most people would be quick to shut out the idea but i believe that the true loyal fans would eventually warm up to the idea and the character would go on everyone over time and might even end being one of their favorite protagonist of all time.

exactly,

how many guys chose to use a female avatar for Online, theres rarely a lobby where theres not a female character so why would it be a problem adding one to SP??

Bout damn time there was a strong female lead in a flagship game, esp with the multiple protagonist angle they worked into V, it would be easy to do in VI

gizmonomono

It doesn't matter if the main character is male or female. The game has to be fun, and the characters interesting. If you have a problem with women protagonists maybe you should seek professional help.

Edit:

Besides, let's face it, male or female we're gonna buy GTA 6 either way.

Edited by gizmonomono
  • Like 2

I think that if it's pulled off correctly a female lead character would be really good.

As much as I'd like it, it's always rumoured but never happens.

Could work if there's multiple characters again.

The_B1u3_Jay

It would be something different but i guess i would definitely be willing to give it a shot as long as we have multiple protagonist like in GTA V and have the other two be male in case i don't want to play as the female character.

That's so incredibly untrue. Look at Catalina from San Andreas. She was a trigger-happy crazy woman who wasn't afraid to kill whoever crossed her. A female lead could definitely provide with a good story. Gender does not make a difference.

I guess I missed that part about GTAV having a good story. As long as Rockstar was determined to go with 3 protags, they should have dropped the Trevor character with all of his stupid perverted problems, and used a badass Catalina female character instead. :^:

nope

Actually there are a number of movies with badass female protags. It does not matter if these movies represent reality, because most movies do not represent reality very well - they are fantasies by definition. And since GTA is just a movie script, not so much a game, it does not have to represent reality, either. :bored:

I would rather play as a male it woudlnt feel like GTA to me

I think we can all agree that GTAV / GTA0 pretty much stopped feeling like GTA any more. :/

TeammateHelper

Ellie_Bow_Winter.jpg

Bad example. She's like, the Victor Sullivan of that game.

Wouldn't really like it to be honest.

90% chance of being either butchered or objectified.

• Like 2
6IBTBOM.png