What's the best Assault Rifle in GTA 5?

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

Hey guys, there's a little doubt i have and i think many other guys too, in your opinion what's the best assault rifle? We had a recent topic about this but it only showed three opitions, here you can choose any from the five ones. For some reason the poll is not working for me so leave it in the posts below and sorry for my english.

PoeticWhisper

I highly enjoy the Carbine Rifle. It just feels right to use. I can't really explain.

• Like 1

I like the Advanced Rifle, Carbine Rifle and Special Carbine, the others don't interest me that much. I think my favorite is the Advanced Rifle, I really like the design, power and the sound of it, and I just recently noticed that the holding animation of it is slightly different, since the rifle is a bit shorter than the others.

• Like 1

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

I highly enjoy the Carbine Rifle. It just feels right to use. I can't really explain.

Yeah, i like the Carbine Rifle, though i don't like the Assault Rifle, it's really a shame how did they make the AK-47 so weak on GTA 5, it used to be my favorite gun on GTA 4 :/

I like the Advanced Rifle, Carbine Rifle and Special Carbine, the others don't interest me that much. I think my favorite is the Advanced Rifle, I really like the design, power and the sound of it, and I just recently noticed that the holding animation of it is slightly different, since the rifle is a bit shorter than the others.

Yep, at the moment the Advanced Rifle is my favorite too, i don't know why does people think it's ugly, it's really cool on my opinion, anyway the animation is different because this weapons is a bullpup wich has the magazine behind the trigger.

lizardman563

Carbine rifle, personally.

Though I enjoy the Special Carbine as well. All of them are well-rounded firearms, to be honest. I use them all, even the AK47.

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

Carbine rifle, personally.

Though I enjoy the Special Carbine as well. All of them are well-rounded firearms, to be honest. I use them all, even the AK47.

Yep, i use em all too, i only still use the AK-47 because of i mostly kill with headshots so there's no difference when talking about damage but for other players that are not headshot addicted this is a problem.