GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Slipstream plz

MurderIsNice

MurderIsNice

Someone let me slip stream you for a Lonng ass time so ican unlock that last orange color please iv already unlocked erything except metals I would do it normally but I'm

Always In first seriously that's an insult and a joke my record is like 70-15 you guys suck and I can't

lose on purpose just to get 1 second of slip stream so I would prefer to do it all in one race. Plz.

P.s. I'm really not trying to be an asshole but I never f*cking lose and I just want that last color

P.s. again you Guys really do suck f*cking dick at racing I f*cking hate racing to begin with

• Like 2

The Grapeseed

Well this looks like a great time....

AwesomeJokeGTA

P.s. I'm really not trying to be an asshole but I never f*cking lose and I just want that last color

P.s. again you Guys really do suck f*cking dick at racing I f*cking hate racing to begin with

Also this is bullsh*t
  • Like 2

Try groups and meet ups. Mind as well trade wins for upgrades if you don't have them all as well. Or just play the game

MurderIsNice

I swear on my mothers grave I can't lose a third of my losses were in purpose to get the 150 million a race glitch I lost about two trying to slip stream people literally making

Myself stay behind them and it only added up to a second or two seriously I'm not even behind f*ckers I hit turbo start Everytime never wreck play cleanly and hit corners better than everyone it's hard not to talk sh*t when you sh*t diamonds wtf can I say send me a message ill race you personally and insult you over the mic cause you think you're better than everyone on these forums I still have 30 seconds to slip stream now add up my total races wtf does that say about everyone else

AwesomeJokeGTA

I swear on my mothers grave I can't lose a third of my losses were in purpose to get the 150 million a race glitch I lost about two trying to slip stream people literally making

Myself stay behind them and it only added up to a second or two seriously I'm not even behind f*ckers I hit turbo start Everytime never wreck play cleanly and hit corners better than everyone it's hard not to talk sh*t when you sh*t diamonds wtf can I say send me a message ill race you personally and insult you over the mic cause you think you're better than everyone on these forums I still have 30 seconds to slip stream now add up my total races wtf does that say about everyone else

I'm not sure what you're saying here but it looks like a brag attempt :/

The Grapeseed

Looks like a humor attempt of some kind.

sounds like u have more than enough skill to do it yourself. since u know ur records 70-15.

Edited by Tre-Von

MurderIsNice

That's the thing it humors me how bad everyone is.I have to brag its not like anyone has given me a reason not to.

Still no challengers. Just people saying I'm lying weird how that works

SteelerMonkey746

Lol, this makes me laugh. I would really love to see how you would do against people who have thousands of wins.

MurderIsNice

I have to come here looking for people to lose against everyone talks sh*t and nobody challenges me xbox - murder is2nice I wouldn't be asking to slip stream If I was behind people all the time

Giantsgiants

Just turn catch up on and host a race like The Commute or Long Haul 2. You don't have to accumulate the seconds all in one slipstream btw.

Lmao

1- we don't care about ur record

2- we don't care if you sh*t diamonds

3- Question and answers thread

4- all u had to say was "can I slipstream anyone?"

5- you sound like a little kid

6- wahhhh wahhhhh wahhhhhhh

AwesomeJokeGTA

I have to come here looking for people to lose against everyone talks sh*t and nobody challenges me xbox - murder is2nice I wouldn't be asking to slip stream If I was behind people all the time

Maybe we would be nicer if you didn't have the grammar skills of a 3 year old and wasn't acting like a cocky dbag

MurderIsNice

Well I came here originally asking to slip stream but iv been binging out on adderal for 3 days and I'm tryin to drink myself to sleep so I talked some sh*t doesn't mean I don't stand behind everything I said its factully true it's the equivalent o trying to get the most kills in a survival for that back tattoo and getting the most kills easily then your team leaves cause they wanted the tattoo.

P.s. I'm no hosting these races I play on others terms I don't know how to suck... Sorry... Maybe you guys can make a new topic about it so I can educate myself

I bet everyone talking sh*t to me plays auto aim

MurderIsNice

It's like a billionaire calling us all poor f*cks sure it sounds like he's talking sh*t but.....it's true

No I'm pretty sure people who talk sh*t to you knows you have a mouth full of sh*t. at least we don't have sleep issues over not knowing how to suck at racing in a game. Adios amigo.

MurderIsNice

Ppl keep talkin but they need wheelchairs they handicapped and sure as f*ck ain't walkin

AwesomeJokeGTA

Ppl keep talkin but they need wheelchairs they handicapped and sure as f*ck ain't walkin

Da hell are you on about now?

Someone let me slip stream you for a Lonng ass time so ican unlock that last orange color please iv already unlocked erything except metals I would do it normally but I'm

Always In first seriously that's an insult and a joke my record is like 70-15 you guys suck and I can't

lose on purpose just to get 1 second of slip stream so I would prefer to do it all in one race. Plz.

Calling people sh!t and begging, LOL kid logic

Op reminds me of South parks Cartman, swearing and acting like " he da shiznit yo yo" gloating over races on a Sandbox game, im guessing Forza / Gran turismo are just to hard for you?

Why arnt Runts like you put down at birth? Honestly, your mother should be shot for not swallowing that night

Just saying.

Edited by Woozzy-91

MurderIsNice

It means you are all pussies who say I suck but won't accept an open challenge Jesus Christ talkin aint walkin is a classic expression

KILLAnVA187

Lol this f*cking guy. Damn I wish I were on xbox

Are u "trying" to rap son? Go to bed...

Edited by KILLAnVA187