1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

johnny_zoo

Dream Topic

FearThoseWhoFearHim

Edited by FearThoseWhoFearHim

Billy Russo

I keep dreaming about my ex, and being happy with her. The dreams feel very vivid and real, and I've been waking up thinking we're still together. I haven't seen her in like 6 years. Suddenly, the dreams have come back for no reason.

Short Stay
On 1/14/2019 at 12:25 AM, Breaking Bad said:

I keep dreaming about my ex, and being happy with her. The dreams feel very vivid and real, and I've been waking up thinking we're still together. I haven't seen her in like 6 years. Suddenly, the dreams have come back for no reason.

Would you be happy to have a Chinese-made clone of her that you kept in your closet and took out whenever you needed her?

FearThoseWhoFearHim
On 1/13/2019 at 6:25 PM, Breaking Bad said:

I keep dreaming about my ex, and being happy. The dreams feel very vivid and real, and I've been waking up thinking we're still together.

This happens to me every day.

Femme Fatale

Ya'll remember the swamp monster from that one episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog? Last night I had a dream of him visiting my workplace to ask if we've seen his "swamp woman". And of course, when we said no, he roared so hard that our store collapsed, haha.

Cameron Star

I had a dream a few nights ago that I had a valve in the back of my head like the Valve/Steam guy, and I used it whenever I wanted to pee.

latest?cb=20120621215820&path-prefix=en

Motorik

I once had a dream in which I was Tato Bores (an argentinian comedian. RIP) and, with the help from Mandy (Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy), I infiltrated in an amish community in order to kidnap a spider called Mother Sky (like the Can song). I kidnapped it and gave it to Mandy and the Grim Reaper. When I was ready to leave the community, the leader praised me because I was the messiah or something, which made me feel guilty about what I did. During the night, I went to the leader's appartment (yes, an appartment) and confessed my crime to him. He cursed me and died of a heart attack. I decided to leave the room and go to the roof. In my way, I noticed that a teenager was going upstairs, like me, but I didn't care. In the roof of the building, I met with Andrea Beaumont (Batman, the Mask of the Phantasm), and we saw that the roof was full of teenagers who knew that I killed the leader of the community, so Andrea and I got into a car and escaped (yes, the car was on the roof somehow). The police started to chase us, so I called a Pay n' Spray because I needed to get the car resprayed and distract the cops. We jump on a ramp and the guys from the Pay n' Spray appeared in a helicopter. They resprayed the car before it touched the ground (very professional service. No doubt). Then, we saw the portal from the Space Jam movie. We went through it, and ended in Looney Tunes Land. It turned out that we had to be there in time for the game against the aliens.

This was one of the strangest dreams I had, and I love it. In case you are wondering, I don't do drugs. I use them.

Billy Russo

I had a dream so vivid and real that I was back at School that I woke up this morning thinking I had School.

I'm 23 years old.

FearThoseWhoFearHim

Again one of those days where old friends come inside my dreams and make me cry.

Pete4000uk

I dreamt I was having a woman's period. 

I'm sorry about what you have to put up with ladies.

.-.

I think dreams are a really good way to look into your subconscious without having all the 'noise' you get when you are awake.

Effy in Chains

My favourite dreams are when one of my two top crushes are magically my girlfriend. So innocent the content of these dreams yet so infinitely pleasurable. I'm talking they touch my hand with theirs & BANG, it's full body orgasm waves washing my soul.

mr quick

My dreams are always sh*t. Last dream I can remember clearly was me being lost in a gentrified factory building and coincidentally running into one of my mates who knew the way. That was it. 
I get vivid hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations almost every time I sleep on my back, though. 

Effy in Chains

When I dream about my dead pets & it's like they're alive again, puts me in a great mood the following day.

Flash525
On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 12:21 AM, Billy Russo said:

I had a dream so vivid and real that I was back at School that I woke up this morning thinking I had School.

I have occasional dreams that I'm still living at home with my parents (I actually live by myself) and if I wake up in the night after one of those dreams, it takes me a few seconds to wake up and realise that's no longer the case.

Effy in Chains

Milk & cheese before bed makes for the best dream intensity. 

Especially blue cheese like Stilton, Danish Blue, Gorgonzola & Roquefort...

Willy A. Jeep

Sometimes I go for long periods - though never more than a year - without having a dream I can recall. I consider those the good times, hah. Most of my dreams are... more terrible than enjoyable, and even the sexual ones just leave me feeling like I need a thorough shower. They can get pretty elaborate and interesting, too, but I am an avid writer so I suppose it's just my own creativity fueling that.

The worst dream I've had in recent times was like one of those sci-fi "grey goo" events, where nanites turn everything else into nanites (or, in this case, computer equipment). Seeing other people and myself being transmogrified into a mainframe, tasked with crunching numbers for tax forms is... something I'd really rather wake up from. A lot of my dreams are very self-torturing in that vein, though the general public is not always spared. Zombies turn up a lot, but the occasional total thermonuclear annihilation occurs, too.

The best dreams I have typically fall into two categories: I visit a dead relative I miss, or I'm in better shape than I am now. Kinda boring, I know, but they do leave me happy through the following day. Having a conversation with my grandfather about my life since his death or even just seeing a better me in the mirror provides a lot of motivation I wouldn't have if I was left with only the here-and-now reality to think of.

The mediocre dreams are the ones I do tend to forget. Usual, run-of-the-mill, day-to-day activities being rerun in my head, as it seems is typical for a lot of people. However, I also find the sex dreams forgettable, unlike others I've talked to. They're just... so awkward and uncomfortable for me, both in the sense of the dream and the following day. The best one I can remember was when there was an opposite-sex version of myself involved, and we agreed it was awkward and had a laugh about it. Weird stuff.

Billy Russo

Still dreaming about my Ex. Someone send help.

source.gif

trip
On 2/21/2019 at 2:26 PM, Effy in Chains said:

Milk & cheese before bed makes for the best dream intensity. 

Especially blue cheese like Stilton, Danish Blue, Gorgonzola & Roquefort...

I totally hear ya.

See...

I now have scientific proof.  Because I'm 'smart' I've cut slimjims out of my diet for awhile.  And now all my cool dreams are gone.

HeavyDuke
On 3/26/2019 at 7:02 PM, Billy Russo said:

Still dreaming about my Ex. Someone send help.

Two best ways to solve this is either find a new future ex or give it time. 

River God
Posted (edited)

I had a dream about Watch Dogs 3 being announced and the protag I dreamed up, he was so cool.

Edited by River God

Motorik

I have dozens of dreams to share, but I'll share only two in this moment:

- I was on a desert island and found a black stone by the seashore. When I grabbed it, Inque appeared (in case you don't know, Inque is a character from Batman Beyond) and told me "You only love me because of my boobs". Then, she dissapeared. The stone kept appearing several times by that seashore, but Inque didn't , until one day the stone dissapeared too. However, a cave appeared. I entered and that's all I can remember from that dream.

- The other dream is related to the Disney show, Kim Possible. Do you remember the last two episodes, in which some aliens invaded Earth? Well, in my dream it happened the same, but it was different. Several characters died: Drakken, Shego, Ron, Rufus. Only Kim and Monique survived. I can remember their sadness for the deaths and the challenge to start a new stage of life alone, without friends or even foes. They only had each other, and that broke my heart. I think that dream had to to with two things: That night I ate a giant pizza (you know what they say about eating before going to sleep) and watched Star Wars: Rogue One (I guess you all know how it ended).

HeavyDuke
2 hours ago, Motorik said:

That night I ate a giant pizza (you know what they say about eating before going to sleep) 

Gets you fat?

When i was a kid i funny enough once had a dream about a robot dinosaur this size

So when i played Nier Automata i kind of had a flashback to that dream. I still remember seeing it close in when i looked outside my bedroom window as a kid. It even had the big red glowy eyes. It was just so massive.

ThatKyloRenGuy

I had a dream just last night about a movie featuring GTA IV/EFLC mobsters such as Dimitri Rascalov, Mikhail Faustin, Vlad Glebov, Jimmy Pegorino, Ray Boccino, Rocco Pelosi, Uncle Vince, etc. It also takes place prior to the events of Niko's arrival in 2008. It takes place around 2006 or 2007. Additionally, Dimitri was actually the protagonist. Now THAT would be interesting, wouldn't it?

Billy Russo

I keep dreaming I'm back in School lately. Not sure if there is any meaning to it, but I do think about my old friends a lot and just wishing I did things differently back then.

HeavyDuke

I had a dream that The Rock was bumblebee in the new Fast and furious movie, with Vin diesel as its driver/pilot. The Cgi looked really bad however it still was more believable then last Ff movie.

CanadianMuscle

All of my dreams had the most surreal sh*t ever.

I couldn't explain if I tried.

Billy Russo

Haven't remembered my dreams the past few nights. :( Haven't been sleeping too well which could explain things, but I'm not going to act like I know how dreams work.

Usually I have very vivid and memorable ones. 

HeavyDuke

Afternoon nap freaky dream today.

A massive passenger plane crashed on my garage box and there was nothing left of my WS6 Trans Am. I remember searching for what was left of my car underneath the plane wreckage. 

Couldn't these stupid pilots like crash land 20ft further away or something?

GentIeman

The amount of interesting threads is overwhelming. I had a dream like 2 months ago that I was being chased by a spider people in reddit say it's because I'm insecure and it's lies I keep telling myself so I started working out in the gym permanently for the past two months, and honestly feel really good