GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

So you think X1/Ps4/Pc ver will have better vehicle physics>?

DrGreenThumb_NZ

DrGreenThumb_NZ

Or will it be the same lame dumbed down for casuals midnightclub junk??

DrGreenThumb_NZ

^same , i was so disappointed in V vehicle physics

No more drifts or Peel-outs, hitting a curb doesnt even effect your vehicle , Supercars go up grass hill better then Offroaders

Its been so dumbed down its a joke, good job all you casuals who complained about IV being to "slippery" to control

Rejects

A Maned Wolf

No more drifts or Peel-outs, hitting a curb doesnt even effect your vehicle , Supercars go up grass hill better then Offroaders

Its been so dumbed down its a joke, good job all you casuals who complained about IV being to "slippery" to control

Rejects

I miss rampaging through town in a garbage truck, crushing cars and flipping vehicles.

Now a freaking mini can stop a 10 ton semi dead in its tracks.

I f*cking hate casuals so much.

• Like 4

sash2k4plus

it will stay the same mostly, maybe the steering wheel will move for next gen.

but i loved IV's physics.

im sure there will be handling mods for the pc that would revert to iv suspension

No. Besides, they're way better than GTA IV's sh*tty boat physics despite the damage system.

There was nothing realistic about GTA IV's handling.

• Like 6

DrGreenThumb_NZ

Rejects

I miss rampaging through town in a garbage truck, crushing cars and flipping vehicles.

Now a freaking mini can stop a 10 ton semi dead in its tracks.

I f*cking hate casuals so much.

Yeah thats another stupid thing, also you can even barely drive over barriers ,most of the roads are pretty much like need for speed with set exits , on IV you could angle your wheels up a barrier and cross them

I miss doing two wheel "Skiing" in landstalker , you could keep it on its side for quite some time with SKILL

10ss1.jpg

No chance of doing this with BS V physics

• Like 1

No. Besides, they're way better than GTA IV's sh*tty boat physics despite the damage system.

Have you ever driven a real car? If so, then surely you must know that GTAIV handling was much more realistic. It's not even debatable really. If you're 12, then I understand why you'd think this, because you have no reference.

This is not to say GTAIV physics are more fun, but certainly more realistic. The PC version will iron all these issues out anyhow.

To each his own I guess...some like it some don't. I prefer GTAIV handling, but that's just me.

DrDetroit

Edited by DrDetroit

One of the things that bothers me about GTA V driving physics, aside from how ludicrously easy and unsatisfying it is in comparison to IV, is how hard it is to push cars out of the way with other vehicles. When i first got the game, I took a big truck and I tried to smash NPC cars out of the way with it, but they kept slowing down the truck to a halt like they had as much mass as I did. In GTA IV, you could take a Patriot and send cars flying and flip them over but that's not even possible with a big-ass truck anymore.

KiTTYReCkless

lol I want BeamNG crash physics and the ability to die on impact. At the very least, I hope R* bumps up the damage to where you can total your car with just one collision and carry SP's damage over to Online so maybe ppl will learn to drive.

• Like 1

Shark Cards Rule Everything Around Me.(S.C.R.E.A.M) TAKE MY MONEY! Megalodon card,Y'all!

roboticsuperman

The car physics were more realistic. But that's why I prefer the new physics. What part of any of the gta storylines was realistic?

I prefer the online driving to the single player driving. Yes story is more realistic, but you cannot use any super car unless your playing franklin because if you get up to full speed some dick pulls out any you go flying through the windshield dead. Great fun. :|

sh*tty unrealistic physics ftw!

• Like 3

All I want is real power train physics without traction control.

I could care less about realistic steering, brakes, or tires

Of course GTA IV driving mechanics wasn't realistic, they were fun. Oversteer and understeer existed and it wasn't just boring from point A to point B -driving.

They must update the retarded animations when you go up a curb, crash a lamp post or a traffic sign.

I hated the sponge suspension and the fact that the fastest cars only went 100mph. but other than that, GTA IV physics were better

Of course GTA IV driving mechanics wasn't realistic, they were fun. Oversteer and understeer existed and it wasn't just boring from point A to point B -driving.

They must update the retarded animations when you go up a curb, crash a lamp post or a traffic sign.

I don't think you've driven a real car if you think GTAIV handling isn't more realistic than what we have in GTAV. It certainly is much more realistic than GTAV...again, as I stated earlier, doesn't mean more fun, but certainly more realistic.

No way in hell would anybody who actually drives a real car in the real world would honestly say GTAV is more realistic than GTAIV. I'm not saying perfect, but closer to the real thing than what GTAV is now.

My $0.02 worth.

DrDetroit

Edited by DrDetroit

I don't think you've driven a real car if you think GTAIV handling isn't more realistic than what we have in GTAV. It certainly is much more realistic than GTAV...again, as I stated earlier, doesn't mean more fun, but certainly more realistic.

No way in hell would anybody who actually drives a real car in the real world would honestly say GTAV is more realistic than GTAIV. I'm not saying perfect, but closer to the real thing than what GTAV is now.

My $0.02 worth.

DrDetroit

I didn't say I like or think V's mechanics are more realistic. I said that I think the mechanics we have in IV, is fun.

Edited by /Tuomaz

Don't expect a change unless you're going to use mods on pc. This is why gta v on pc will be amazing, the game will have no limit with modding.

• Like 2

They're not bringing back the sh*tty driving physics from IV, especially not for a port.

• Like 2
iz5LICs.gif

I hope we get GTA IV physics back.

As much as i would love it because GTA IV was a better game in general IMO. It won't happen because kids 12YOloSwaggers like arcade physics a lot more. Vehicle max speed also will not increase most likely as thats a Franklin's only thing. Without his ability even ofline the speed is limited, and that limited speed is exactly what the normal speeds are. Thats why even when limited the top speed of the Adder is a bit higher then the other cars ect.

Its not going to be a brand new game. Just a port.

DevilDaRebel

You must be stupid, I have to say IV driving physics and damage was the best I have ever seen for a game that came out in 2008.

• Like 2

Wasn't everyone and their mother complaining about gta iv's physics? And now you all want them back? Rockstar just can't win with you all.

• Like 3

DevilDaRebel

Not me, every time I played GTA IV I had a blast just ramming things, and trying to make accidents just for fun.

:D

Have you ever driven a real car? If so, then surely you must know that GTAIV handling was much more realistic. It's not even debatable really. If you're 12, then I understand why you'd think this, because you have no reference.

This is not to say GTAIV physics are more fun, but certainly more realistic. The PC version will iron all these issues out anyhow.

To each his own I guess...some like it some don't. I prefer GTAIV handling, but that's just me.

DrDetroit

I never said it wasn't more realistic than V, I'm saying it wasn't realistic as people say it is compared to real driving. I'm pretty sure driving a motorcycle at 20mph wouldn't feel like I'm turning a boat. And no I'm not 12.

Go play a racing simulator for sh*ts sakes, imo arcade style racing suits the game better

You must be stupid, I have to say IV driving physics and damage was the best I have ever seen for a game that came out in 2008.

Yeah no I'm not stupid for having a different opinion. Yes the damage system was better but the driving was garbage and had over exaggerated stiff handling.

100% sure it'll be the same, don't see why they would have to change the game that much.. since most of the buyers will be the same people that already played the game before.

948185.png